Pudzian come save our fellow polish drivers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbAzgatorvs
youtube.com/watch?v=cCuiWqDKVo8
youtube.com/watch?v=dsFy04sU0_w
youtube.com/watch?v=SFrAXbqt38w
soundcloud.com/pilotrecordsuk/flatmate-the-bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>releasing violent felons due to age, Western Europe has some serious problems.

>Suspects have been released due to their young age

What the actual fuck? Do europoors not prosecute minors for aggravated assault or is that just a fucking mudslime privilege?

Poland, i respect you for voting in your best interests
Please keep being the shining beacon of light for Europes lost many

>Cuted
Did they give him a makeover?

it's how this user said
a mudslime privilege, implying that any white would not be prosecuted
thank you Sweden I hope that the cucking happening in your nation finally reaches a point where the people wake up and bring glorious eugenics back to life

His TENDOMS!? OH FUCK, THE HORROR

Anything but the tendoms, please....

>western europe has some serious problems
Look at your prisons. The numbers of inmates are as high as the population of a small country and consists almost of nogs and spics. Get your shit fixed than complaim about other countries, edgelord.

Cmon dude don't mock him...

>a polish truck driver kills a family in netherlands because he was speeding inside municipality and paid absolutely no attention to the driving
>HE A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

protip for poles: stay inside your country and you are safe ;);)

F U C K I N G
K E K

France, this is starting to annoy me now.

We've given you money, countless millions to deal with this shit.

Why haven't you dealt with it? We've even sent our own security forces to Calais to help rebuild fences your mayor should be rebuilding.

Getting really on my fucking nerves now France. You really are pushing your god damned luck!

And? They are doing exactly what needs to be done : putting criminals in jail, no matter how many of them there are.

Releasing criminals after a few months or not even giving them a sentence because our prisons are full and we have no money isn't the right way of doing things.

Kek

Easy for you to say from the other side of the channel.

I still agree though, our officials are taking the problem way too lightly.

You don't get the hypocrisy.
He's is blaming a european country for an act refugees did, for which his country is indirectly responsible by pushing their agenda.

Ahm a tendon injury or rupture is more severe than you might think

But it's not easy for us to say, we've had Albanians on more than occasion now wash up on our shores from the English channel.

Keep your end protected you retards, you get enough fucking money from us. MORE THAN ENOUGH! DO YOUR CUNTING JOBS FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES YOU USELESS, PATHETIC WASTES OF OXYGEN!

FUCK.

Would anyone notice if these refugees just started mysteriously disappearing? Since they're undocumented, no one would notice, right?

*agenda of destabilizing the middle east and pushing globalism

>H-HOW DARE THOSE MEANY-HEADS IMPRISON NIGS INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM A FREE HOUSE AND NATIVE SEX MANUAL

kill yourself Hans

>11 and 16 years old
With full beards and wisdom teeth falling out, no doubt.

Should have linked this for you mr. edgelord

They what?

that pic needs brazzers-logo

The youths are obviously victims of systemic racism and the pole looked at them funny

#Illsmashheadswithyou
#notallbats

Burger I know that this sounds weak to you since niggers constantly kill, beat up, rape and torture you everyday but possibility of loosing control of your hand by some mudslime kiddo is something I won't consider normal.
Also
>posting picture from a catholic mission in Africa
if you're so desperate that this is the only polish nigger pic you can post... well it makes me smile :^)

I like your thinking user!

That doesn't give them an excuse to go around cuting people though.

At least when Stalin was cuted he fucking deserved it.

>Pole
>relaxed around rapefugees
I guess he didn't learn anything in this country

>Since they're undocumented, no one would notice, right?
They've got hundreds of European women volunteering and helping them with their sexual emergencies. They would notice.

Nice one

There are approximately 600k "refugee children" who went of the radar in Germany

I would play carmageddon with them
youtube.com/watch?v=HbAzgatorvs

you are so fückin stupid, if a country opens the floodgates and let's millions of subhumans who would have otherwise been trapped in trashcanistan in then yes, that country is responsible

and I linked to the correct post, your autism for things being done in order is showing

They didn't go "off the radar" though did they?

You realize this is where you're heading, right? If you refuse to enforce laws and imprison people like we do, the crime in your country will be even worse.

Locking up dangerous spics and nogs is the point, you dumb ass Kraut.

They're still receiving their benefits.

No no the German gov't just doesn't know where they are. They lost track

Plus if his tendons are fucked then his job is at risk

Yeah the right course of action is to release violent criminals instead of punish them. That'll surely discourage criminals!

I mean Christ Almighty, even if America tried to do that, we at least have guns so the potential criminals know they could get shot for doing their stupid niggery shit. You barely have that after a permit and class and shit. It's like you're completely ass backwards. If you live in a police state, then not locking up criminals is the opposite of what you should be doing.

They aren't a menace to society while they're in prison, what's your point? Would you rather we allow dangerous minorities to go free to avoid "looking bad"?

Hang in there. Reinforcements are coming.

>Yeah the right course of action is to release violent criminals instead of punish them. That'll surely discourage criminals!
if you prison them they win :^)

>>Suspect are just 11 and 16 years old
so their real ages are 22 and 32?

We know what happened to them though don't we!

FICKI FICKI!

>mfw mainlanders and eastern euros have absolute shit taste in dance music

Mother fuckers please.

Real dance coming through straight from the gay clubs of Vauxhall.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCuiWqDKVo8

and there is the error in your statement
Stop thinking of globalism as somerhing related with countries. Globalism has no borders, therefore making the concept of a nation irrelevant

He's making fun of the misspelling of "tendons" as "tendoms" you idiots.

We're better at other kinds of music, I guess.

TRUCKIN'
GOT SHITSKINS CRUSHED IN
KEEP TRUCKIN'
LIKE A HUN-GAR MAN
FUCKING MIGRANTS
ALL OF YOU WILL DIE
JUST KEEP TRUCKIN OOOOOON

And we're here to remind you that the concept of a nation is not irrelevant and it never will be because it is the key foundation to democracy. I know what you're trying to do, you're using migration to create a nation without nationalism.

A nation without nationalism has no cohesive elements to bind that nation together so it falls apart.

Now apply this to the EU, what do you think is going to happen? No cohesion, differing states with different opinions, wanting different things etc.

Nah, your game is not going to work. It really isn't. But I want to thank you for proving me right about what the EU is up to.

I want to hear decent dance music blasting when rapefugees are getting squished under a lorry.

Thanks, based Hungarian!

I've never stated that i am against a nation state, nor that i am opposed to globalism. It was just a neutral argument

Polandbro, if I came to Poland would your right wing gangs let me beat up Muslims w them even though I am a burger?

We are out of muslims, all beaten up already
And we do not have right wing gangs, they are just concerned young citizens

No no no, you've given me more than enough information.

I care not for anything else, just the information I needed. Good that you support nation states, it means you and I are allied.

My theory was in regards to what the EU was doing to nation states by creating erosion.

The soviets did it and now we're seeing it again.

Too bad this nation along with a few others is seeing a rise in nationalism.

Oh and to Eastern Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsFy04sU0_w

Get some taste!

Europeans should all be allied, but not within the concept of this union we are in ,now.

Music had a >feelsgood.jpg effect

A huge portion is due to our stance on drugs, due to the war on drugs, a big portion is non violent drug offense such as possession.

>He's is blaming a european country for an act refugees did
Yeah, "refugees" in that country that were unpunished.
If I pay some nutcase 10 grand to go somewhere and give him free reign to act violent then yes, it's my fault that he does dumb shit.

Because let's face it, if someone shot these fuckers, your governments and media would be all over that.

I agree and this has been our stance from the beginning. Europe should ally to help out its neighbours when they're in trouble. But setting policies usually internal policies and monetary/fiscal policies and migration policies.

Nah. Too far.

I listen to it when I'm high as a kite, which I am now so going to listen to it.

Eastern Euro's like repetitive dancey music which is fine, but they need class.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFrAXbqt38w

fking kek m8

>high as a kite
Same situation different country.
You are pretty based desu

achmed get out

We're not enemies, the EU is my enemy, those that support the EU in its current form are my enemies.

>Same situation different country.
You sound chill bro, you got any good music to post? I'm open, throw em at me you seem based too pham.

soundcloud.com/pilotrecordsuk/flatmate-the-bridge
Try this one

Not bad.

>cuted

It's just "cut" for future reference Polbro.

Sucks they released them and sucks more Marius wasn't there to stack them in a big cage and caber toss it into a lake.