ITT: Fictional Characters Who Are Likely Trump Voters

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/04/24/american-psycho-author-patrick-bateman-would-vote-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, Dale was based off of Alex Jones.

cannon dale does't vote and goes to mexico shopping malls on voting day

He was a Democrat, wasn't he?

He's literally Hillary though

Dale strikes me more as apolitical or a tea party guy. Boomhauer would probably vote for Trump.

>inb4 no new episode where Peggy is going butthurt that hank wants to vote for trump when she is shilling for Hillary and bobby probably likes sanders

for the purpose of the show. His politics are really "What's best for Frank?"

In Cuckman volume 2 he admits to his sidekick that the very first boy toy was a Mexican and that everything he does is out of jealousy and spite towards immigrants.

>best character is a cuck
Why did mike do this?

Eddy

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY COUNTRY!

and?

Because he is one himself. Watch his garbage pile of a film "Extract" and you'll know why I say that.

Nah dale is red pilled. He doesn't vote for kikes. Try again though

>first thing I'll do when I get mah swamp is build a 10 foot wall around mah land.

Also joseph joestar.

Hank would have been a Cruz supporter. He wouldn't like Trump because of "New York values."

Dale would vote libertarian every time. Or he wouldn't vote based off some reason of government surveiling voters.

When we use "cuck" as an insult, we're generally referring to weak ass beta males who willingly sit by and watch their wives get plowed by BBC. While a cuckold is any husband who is being cheated on, Dale is unaware of it and would derive no pleasure in discovering it.
Bitches are evil, shit happens.

Shit, I used to like Trump but now that I know Hank is a Cruz supporter I am a /cruzmissile/.

>Fictional
There's nothing fictional about Ben "One Man Shoah" Garrison

Kenshiro would hate invading Mexican and Muslim hordes having experienced the downfall of society first hand

But Joseph Joestar is the Trump of the Jojo universe.

I am a Democrat and I am voting for Trump.

Why would he vote for Trump? He is evil. He'd probably go for Hilary.

>Personally kills town's tolerant leader who was secretly a syth and leads attack to kill all synths (liberals)
>approves of nuking religious extremists

I don't think he votes m8

No more having to worry about being swiped.

This fag

He's a sane Hillary. That line in the first episode about idealogy being useless describes her so well.

It's hard for me to put a finger on the quintessential character of a trump voter.

Is this from BLACKED?

something odd about this picture and not the obviously fake hats I mean.

>akainu
>evil
Reddit please go

This is in the ballpark

Make Cape Suzette great again.

Cheeky

These are all correct.

Here's mine

This is what a real Trump supporter would look like, and I say this as a massive Trump fan. Frank is the result of a life of redpills. A crazy libertarian with a hard on for guns and deal making.

yeah, it's a shame Craston is a Hillary fag.

nypost.com/2016/04/24/american-psycho-author-patrick-bateman-would-vote-for-trump/

Shame he's such a faggot in real life.

STEVEN UNIVERSSE

This nigga wouldn't even vote

Without a doubt

What? That guy is a massive cuck in real life. Pretty sure he endorsed Bernie, too.

My first thought as well.

The DLC tries to paint his as a bad guy, but he just made the decision easy as fuck to demolish Acadia and nuke the nucleus.

FUCK YEAH COMMANDO ELITE