So my postal vote arrived

Tell me, which box should I put the cross in, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E
standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617421/Poll-surge-Brexit-record-breaking-EU-immigration-figures-drive-public-fears-numbers-coming-Britain.html
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/05/30/sir-lynton-crosby-brexit-focus-on-immigration-concerns-is-paying/
express.co.uk/news/politics/675418/EU-referendum-Brexit-poll-surge-immigration-David-Cameron-ORB
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-polls-shows-brexit-campaign-in-the-lead_uk_574da919e4b03e9b9ed62ef9
fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave the European Union.

Do it for the keks.

>Asking an anonymous board to make decisions for you
>Being this much of a faggot

Please kill yourself.

Remain, you need our trade and enrichment :^)

>Leave
Imagine all the butthurt.

>FP got a 303 Get
Leave the EU OP, Kek wills it

Leave before you elect a Muslim prime minister

Leave the shithole you meme

Leave and take me with you!

leave, just to watch the world burn

Leave.

leave

>Should the UK continued to be cucked
How is the answer not immediately obvious?

But imagine all the butthurt when the continued economic turmoil in the EU causes a massive rise in the right wing
That will happen anyway m8, London is like 80% brown. Never trust a Londoner. And if you ever visit the uk, do us a favour and take your tourism elsewhere in the country.

Also, admire my repeated digits, friends

Vote leave, and do it in person. Austria should have taught you what a biased government does with mail in votes against their position.

LEAVE YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD. TAKE BACK OUR ISLAND FROM THE EUROPEAN LEFTY CUNTS.

It's all about scale.

The butthurt caused by Leaving and the cascading effect of other nations holding similar referendums will far outweigh the butthurt caused by a shift in politics.

Leave forever and never even consider returning.

Watch this, friend

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

Also another reason I'm tempted to vote remain is I have quite a few greek friends. They're fucked as it is and they'll be even more fucked if we leave. If the EU falls apart it will once again leave Germany on top. I don't want to put my friends in a worse economic situation than they already are.

inb4 "greeks are lazy meme". Statistically greeks have the longest average working hours out of any country in Europe.

Already seent it m8. Good watch. Thanks though pal

Does it matter? You really think your postal vote will be counted correctly?

Leave and uncuck us for once and for all

Draw a third box and write "Shake it all about the European Union".

That's what it's all about

Ask yourself if we would join the EU today?

Would you vote for foreign Parliment to make our laws and regulations
A Parliment above our house of commons and lords that we cannot vote to remove
Would you vote to have no control on this countries borders, to allow 333,000 (net) mostly uneducated and unemployed immigrants into this country each year, increasing house prices and keeping wages rock bottom
Would you vote to give them 50 mil a day (25 mil net) for the privilege
Would you vote for an economic union between us and poor countries such as spain (50% youth unemployment) and east euro countries

If you would vote for that you can no longer call yourself British since your ancestors fought to protect this country and the British people from being conquered.

This

those are chick hands.

Show us your tits

youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E

Britain leaving won't eliminate the cuckholdery of Western Europe. That's been ingrained every since Europe's alpha males were mostly rubbed out in WWII.

Leaving the EU might just un-cuck the UK in the long run. At least, the odds will be better.

Doesn't matter, you're going to stay regardless of the outcome.

Furthermore the EU is more left wing than us and Merkel does retarded shit

She say a picture of a drowned Syrian boy and got too emotional and said anyone who can get to Germany will be granted asylum and citezenship, when these people become German and get a passport, they can get on a plane and fly here and live here the next day

how do we pay for public services such as NHS, schools, houses if we can't have any control over the amount of people coming here, the population of Scotland is 5 mil, we had 333,000 come into the country in 1 year

1 YEAR

HOW CAN WE KEEP ON GOING LIKE THIS

All we need is an Australian or USA style immigration policy, the leave campaign does not want to stop skilled immigration

>London is like 80% brown
London is still at least 50% white desu

t. white in Chelsea

>not knowing the answer by now

kys, but not before voting leave :)

Just leave already so our standard can finally rise!

>Postal vote

Leave and crash this fucking Union.

Merkels plans must be destroyed.

Kek wants yuo to remain

>grown enough to vote
>still believe to democracy

do you really want FRANCE to control YOUR borders?

thats what i thought now vote to leave

LEAVE
pls OP

don't let the globalists win we will never get another vote on this

standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reveals-white-britons-as-minority-in-capital-for-first-time-8405998.html

Im going to vote remain now, just because you said that! Well done! Try not being so rude next time

Nice to see no one has addressed my points here

It doesn't matter how you vote because its already rigged to remain. There is a ZERO percent chance that the powers that be actually allow it. Its silly to even think about,.

REMAIN
PAKI'S HAVE A RIGHT TO FUCK YOUR WIFE

>Germany
>on top

Top bloody kek m8

They're trying to trick you OP, if you vote wrong (They're calling it 'thought crime') You'll go to jail forever.

only cucks will vote remain

>I have quite a few Greek friends

Betraying your own people for Greeks.

No wonder why the UK lost it's empire you spineless bitch.

kill yourself

I see it like this.
You can vote two ways; one way where you can be selfish and vote according to how it will directly benefit you in the short or long term.
Or the other, where you take other factors into account such as how your children will live etc.

Greek's are fucked in the EU, this could be the first step to dismantling this elite-ran club which we have no say in. Greece is being forced to take in refugees because of new EU policy, even though they can barely afford to pay their pensioners, let alone subsidize large groups of migrants. They've had a broken currency forced upon them, which was the cause of it to begin with. They had the chance to revert back to the drachma but the EU blocked it, knowing it would go against their interests of an ever closer union, and probably hurt their pay checks too.

"We could sit here and argue for hours about the economic rammifications of the EU but the simple answer is that I do not care about the economy even a fraction of how much I care about sovereignty, tradition and way of life.

The EU is run by an unelected board of executives, their sole mission is to integrate Europe into a super state. They are actively destroying this country and her identity and democracy. If we vote to stay in the EU, regardless of the economy, we condemn our children and our children's children to a
life of meaningless globalism." - Unknown Sup Forumsack

Where in Chelsea friendo? I'm on Flood St off King's rd

This man knows his stuff.

It's screencap worthy and counts for every country in Europe.

They want to take our national identity to make us and our children worthless working drones.

What I'm saying OP, is that don't be a faggot. Stand up for yourself and don't sit back in your chair and let a small group of unelected elites in Brussels tell you what to do. I'm not a fan of my national identity being erased along with the values my grandfather fought to keep.

make the x a jack

What you guys don't realize is that OP made this bait thread to motivate you cunts to vote in June for leave. He's making you mad, doing God's work.

Don't miss this opportunity, LEAVE my old friend.

My turn will come I hope

You know what box to put a X in you faggit. Now do It!

OUT

* Because we joined a Common Market, not a European superstate.
* Because TARIC adds 50% to the average British family's living costs over a year and wrecks free trade.
* Because CAP means we have to pay lazy European farmers to do nothing.
* Because CFP has wrecked the British fishing industry while doing nothing to maintain fishing stocks.
* Because the EU is the only trading bloc whose share of global GDP is shrinking (down from 24% when we joined to 13% now).
* Because most of our trade is outside the EU.
* Because every EU economy except Germany's is in full-on recession and literally cannot afford to buy our goods.
* Because, since 2008, we have added more jobs to our economy than every other country in the EU combined.
* Because we have no interest in handing our national sovereignty over to countries that have been our enemies for the last 1,000 years so we can help them oppose countries that share our language, culture and way of life.
* Because we value a tradition of democracy and individual liberty which simply does not exist in the other countries of the EU.
* Because we have no interest in having our pockets picked to pay for handouts to the collapsing economies of the Eurozone.
* Because the EU is inevitably going to collapse under the weight of its own contradictions.
* Because we are tired of European criminals migrating her to rob, steal and rape.
* Because our "friends" in the EU see the entire organisation as an excuse to conspire against us and steal from us.
* Because outside the EU we can actually trade on an even footing with friendly countries like Canada, Australia, the US and India instead of being trapped in an economic union where we must shit all over those countries in order to maintain our relationship with powerhouses like Malta, Portugal, Greece and Bulgaria.

You've convinced me m8. Great stuff.

I'll be voting leave.

Now let's get out of this joint before the huns start trying to take over again

First rate post.

God Save The Queen.

OP here on different Ip

Voted remain

Eat shit

>Having the chance to troll Europe on an epic scale

You have only one choice, OP. You know what you must do.

>put the cross in
You mean put an "ecks" in. Britbongs don't even know shapes.

Do you think I could get away with drawing pictures of martin schulz being bum raped by nigel all around the voting section?

Why is it that leaveplebs never mention the rebate mechanism the England is entitled to?

Christ, I didn't even notice that. How embarrassing.

Leave

Nice bait

Ah yes, meaning that since 1973, we've only paid £380 billion, not £500 billion. Of course. After all, £380 billion is nothing, really.

Where do you live, some remote island, extreme north of Scotland?

Nice trips

>UK voters leaning towards Brexit, Guardian poll reveals

>Tuesday 31 May 2016 10.30 EDT

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

NIGEL, NO! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

Think about the money! THINK ABOUT ALL THAT MONEY!

REMAIN, FAGGOT.

BET YOU WON'T, YOU SACKLESS CUNT!

Sure, we get a rebate.
We pay £18bn a year, to which we get a rebate of £5bn, taking to down to £13bn. The EU then, so called, "invests" into our Economy (science, agricultural etc) £4bn.
So, depending on the way you look at it, we pay £9bn or £13bn

That is still a huge amount of money. You cant comprehend it, no-one can. Let me help you though with some simple economics.

Over the last 6 years of austerity. we've saved £36bn. If you see it as £9bn a year, in that 6 years we've saved £54bn (and that's with the £9bn figure, £78bn otherwise)

So, by leaving the EU, we could of not had to employ austerity. With the left over £20bn (or £42bn) we could of invested that into healthcare, education, or even reduced tax.

Forgive me for my nationalism, but why should we, the tax payers, pay into a system where we have absolutely 0% say how it is run? The EU paraliament is the ONLY parliament in the world where its elected MEP's cant write legislation, debate legislation nor reverse legislation.

Does that not say something?

Kek nice banter

>Does that not say something?

The best form of government is one controlled by unelected bureaucrats answerable to no one, who control every aspect of your lives.

Certainly this is how man was meant to be ruled.

THERE ARE NO MORE BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN, MY FRIEND

AND SO IT BEGINS

The wiki entry gives very different figures to you. Who to believe?

see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate

You made the correct choice.

As you can see, source is from HM Treasury itself. If anything, they'd be more bias.

Leave the EU youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E

Nice work chum, have we started the fire?

>Pound slumps after shock poll reveals a SEVEN point surge for Brexit as Leave campaign turns its fire on immigration

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617421/Poll-surge-Brexit-record-breaking-EU-immigration-figures-drive-public-fears-numbers-coming-Britain.html

>Brexit focus on immigration concerns is paying off

>telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/05/30/sir-lynton-crosby-brexit-focus-on-immigration-concerns-is-paying/

>Brexit vote SURGE! New poll shows public's reaction to record levels of EU migration

>express.co.uk/news/politics/675418/EU-referendum-Brexit-poll-surge-immigration-David-Cameron-ORB

>EU Referendum Polls Show Brexit Campaign In The Lead

>huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-polls-shows-brexit-campaign-in-the-lead_uk_574da919e4b03e9b9ed62ef9

Holy SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIT! It's happening! YES!

You guys better save that island.

fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

cant link image for some reason

It's beautiful.

>Holy SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIT! It's happening! YES!
Just wait till the postal votes come in.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE MADMAN

Vote for Remain because if it's a postal vote they've probably rigged it for all the 'Leave' votes to actually be 'Remain.

Going to fuck with their heads big time when they realise it's backfired on June 24th.

RACIST

>Just wait till the postal votes come in.

>enrichment
>meaning to mix races
Fuck off m8

i hope you're playing stupid

Absolute madman. What if the joke backfires? What if too many people take this joke seriously and votes Leave the European Union as a joke? Will there be a revote?

No need to worry about that, Antifa is probably counting all the votes either way.

Remain because anglos should suffer

But leaving the EU means all our immigrants will be Asian/African now. The EU was our main source of white immigration, so surely it's anti-racist to leave?!

>He fell for the Leave meme