Without using mental gymnastics explain to me how the Spurs aren't going to rape the fuck out of the Rockets?

Without using mental gymnastics explain to me how the Spurs aren't going to rape the fuck out of the Rockets?

Why didn't they do it last night?

The spurs suck fucking dick. The rockets are Texas' team.

Pop lost on purpose to get in the rockets head

erectile dysfunction

They don't have any big men that can guard out to the perimeter while the Rockets shoot almost exclusively from behind the 3 point line

Most of their players are the wrong side of 30

Pop is a shit coach and the Spurs are filled with shit players

Be grateful you're being BTFO by the Rockets because the BTFOing you would receive from the Memeiorrs would be 1000x worse.

Because Pop was experimenting with lineups.

They aren't. They're the Spurs. They will disappoint again this season.

Well that was an enormous mistake. Is Pop going to get outcoached in yet another series?

I can smell the Houston on you. Go back to your shit hole of a city infested by human smugglers

>Pop
>outcoached
nigga he let the Thunder win knowing they would get rocked by the Warriors who would lose to the Cavs so the Warriors can take the Thunder's best player just to see him fall apart like a little bitch when they face each other in the Conference finals

Pop is playing 7D Jumonji

Because the spurs are one superstar and a bunch of tired old men

>bunch of cunts that rely on outside help from the refs and brag how good they are
>Texans brag about how tough they are and plan to secede if things don't go their way even though they get a ton of outside help from the government/techies

Makes sense.

So why would he lose to the Rockets?

Well, the Rockets are going to score more points.

So they can lose to the Warriors

It's smart

By losing to the Rockets he never loses to the Warriors in the playoffs, putting doubts in the Warriors heads as to whether or not they could beat them

He wont that his plan.

this

how can the Warriors ever be considered an all-time great team if they never even had to play the Spurs?

YEah the only time they played was in 2013 and the Spurs raped them

Lou Williams goes off for a three game stretch.

By this logic, the Rockets are an all-time great as they have NEVER lost a playoff series to the Spuds.

>Houston
>Sports
kek