So this transfer is pretty much confirmed now right?

So this transfer is pretty much confirmed now right?

Not so fast

way out of their reach

And yet Simeone is considering Inter

he'll snap a few selfie stick, ask for more noise during matches, then give up.

He said he wanted to manage his former clubs, no? He's just that kind of guy

Doesn't speak English and shows no desire to. He'd be at home in London.

he said he's not interested

Inter just had a massive takeover by some big Chinese company, they're about to start PSGing. Plus he's familiar with the country and the league.

>Simeone
or
>Luis Enrique
Pls no

>going from free league titles with juve to struggling to reach top4 with arse
unless he chokes spectacularly the league and the CL and the cup (hint: only one of these will happen) he's not going away form juve.

can't see him learning French

>Simeone meets Italian football
finally a worthy bad guy team appears

If he went to Arsenal, it would take him at least 2 years to implement his system, what Arsenal want is a young Wenger who can bring vitality to the club at coaching and managerial level. Simeone knows he can slot into Italian football easy, everything else will be a long learning curve.

Wenger already signed a 2 year extension blood senpai

Not yet, but I hope he bloody does.

Everyone will lose their minds when it gets anounced.

he will go to inter.

Don't forget the long standing Argentinian-Inter connection

>struggling to reach top4 with arse

A top manager could do wonders at Arsenal. They're rich, have a good academy and scouting setup, world class stadium and a very valuable brand. Wenger has set up a cosy job for his successor including an £8m salary.

Aside from the elite few clubs in Europe, any manager would jump at the chance.

Given the fact that the Rams are going to cost Stan Kroenke a shit ton of money and his boy Arsene failed 3 times. 1) No 4th position 2) No FA Cup 3) Ass blasted by Tottenham and Arselel is literal shit right now dressed in a suit means that he will have to make some kind of decision. He's a greedy fuck and one of his teams will have to make money.

G'day mate! Inshallah I cannot find my way to the tube!

kroenke won't sack him. his relationship with arsene is so much that he has complete control over the club

I agree because Wenger is managing the team exactly how Kroenke wants but Arsenal is going to lose out on CL money and I mean, fuck me the yankee, but are people in London not going to eventually stop showing up to Arsenal matches to see the same old shit product?

Are Sanchez and Ozil really going to come back?

>have a good academy
I have not seen a single good player come from Arsenal's academy.

Arsenal is a faggy team, they don't match Simeone's style of play.

>but are people in London not going to eventually stop showing up
There are far too many tourists in London for that to happen. I also don't think the CL money is that relevant, considering how much money PL clubs get from the league.

nah, the emirates will always be full even if they got relegated. football fans are a lot of things but not fickle. half of them are tourists anyway.

who knows, but they should be offering sanchez a blank cheque to stay. straight up world class and the only big game player arsenal have had in a very long time

>tourists

The Arsenal meme is going to get even BETTER.

People will literally FLY EMIRATES to see Arsenal play!

>but they should be offering sanchez a blank cheque to stay

Not sure that will help. Sanchez is a pretty exciting dude and I think he knows that he can get paid anywhere he goes and that winning is more important. Would love to see him on Chelsea but who knows where he goes? I just doubt he stays stalled at Arsenal

Anyone know if crucial Robbie made any songs about money?

This happens at every big club, local fans are gradually being priced out. They want tourists who'll spend 50 quid in the club shop.
Fabregas, Cole, Bellerin, Wilshere (before his injuries). Going further back they produced half the England team.

good. i'm sick of juventus dominating/ruining the league.

Fabregras, Bellerin are from Barcelona's academy.
Just because they played in Arsenal at sub 20s, doesn't mean that they were trained there from the start.

kek, if he goes away from A. M. is for going to Inter FC

You mean AC. Inter have been owned by the Chinese for ages now and still do shit, nothing will change.

wtf are you saying? Chinese bought inter last summer.

An entire season to do fuck all, as if AC will suddenly 'do a PSG'.

Not sure about Bellerin but Fiberglass was playing for Arsenal at 16, he spent the hardest years of development at Arsenal, calling him "Masia player" would be a stretch

he's a bit too big of a name to be an assistant manager tbqhwy phamalam

As much as you want to meme, Inter was bought first by Erick Tohir and got sold last summer to the chinese Sunning group and in just one year already added J. Mario , Candreva(30mil) and Barbosa(22mil) which although havent been as good as promised it was still a shit load of money for 3 players.

Milan just got bought by the chinese so this summer will be their first. Inter will be on their second summer under the chinese.

Also, fuck your "AC" meme shitposter

god i fucking hate arsenal
listen here, arsekek.
your club is fucking SHIT. no one wants to manage such a SHIT club. you'd be lucky to even sign Moyes

deluded fucking idiots think Allegri or Simeone would manage this piece of shit

no one wants to buy you alexis, there is a reason why you are barcelona reject.

>le run with the ball and lose it but still get called """world class''"" winger because you have """"huevos"""" man

He seems like a guy who's big into passion, like real fans and atmosphere, something Arsenal doesn't have.

>16
>hardest years of development

damn you're clueless, 16 all you can really teach is tactics and physical training, they're launched into pros at 17-18.
stealing talented kids from other clubs =/= producing talent

The call that saved Arse

fabregas was bought for pennies and says himself he owes his career to arsene wenger

nurturing talent is just as important as growing it. look how many promising teenagers end up nowhere, fabregas was the best midfielder in england for years

Learning trades in a professional club is not same with coming from academy.