Will post tits or ass for a couple really good, really detailed replies. Wwyd

Will post tits or ass for a couple really good, really detailed replies. Wwyd

I hate that stupid filter that puts dog noses and ears on people. I don't like pregnant women. I don't like shit threads. WWYD? I'd get in my car and drive far, far away from that bitch.

Nudes for good replies.

i wil tit fuk her bobs

lets see more pics user

i would tell it to go on a diet

for the sake of its health

Fuck her missionary and then I would cum no her belly and watch her lick it from my cock.

Need good replies before I can post more revealing stuff.

ummmm did you miss this?

its ok b ill share images with you without you having to work for them. fuck this bitch and fuck this dude

here have some more guys

Throw her on her back, peel off her leggings. Look her in the eyes as she knows she’s about to get assfucked. Dry. Through all the commotion her shirt got raised up exposing her prego belly, v hot.

Nice face..but no ass.

"Id hire two black guys off craigslist to fuck her tight holes, they would pound her ass and her mouth, switching every so often so she can clean off their cocks. Once they got close they would dp her, one cock in her ass and one in her tight pussy, both pumping her holes until they explode into her warm depths."

hows that op?

Continue.

kinda looks like she likes black cock in her tight ass. Likes to see how far she can gape her ass hole. Loves anal creampies.

I peel back her panties and push her legs up in the air. My cock is throbbing at this point, her right little asshole is staring right at me. I waste no time pressing the tip right up to her asshole. I push hard several times and she moans in discomfort. Finally my head pushes thru and i start fucking her ass. Until the point where I’m thrusting balls deep and she’s almost enjoying it. Truth be known, she’s enjoyed it the whole time. Whore

Karolina 3943 is best girl

pLeAsE cOnTiNuE

I will after OP delivers portions

What would you like to see her star in? Pregnant sluts need cock too.

Do you have kik?

fuck off with that shit

Continue?

lol NOT handing that shit over Sup Forums my dude

I keep fucking her for a bit until she attempts to play with her pussy, I smack her on the face and grab her throat “don’t ever do that again” this makes her so wet I can feel the juices flowing over her asshole onto my cock. I choke her a little harder, she loves it. I pull my cock out, it’s a little dirty but she jumps down before I could even tell her too and slides my cock all the way down her throat. Blowing and blowing until I feel like I’m about to bust. I tell her I’m about to nut and for her to lay on her back. I watch her play with her milk filled tits and I jack the rest of the way. I cum all over her pregonant stomache. So very much cum. The whore rubs the cums all over her while moaning in pleasure.

And I would much much like to see a picture of her asshole pls

deliver

This is the best I have of that. Can you continue?

First, what is this woman in relation to you?

Old friend.

Anyone else interested?

I'll keep posting for replies.

Bump

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Reply and make requests.