Why do so many right-wing Trump kids talk shit about how liberals are brainwashed by the Jewish MSM and then proceed to...

Why do so many right-wing Trump kids talk shit about how liberals are brainwashed by the Jewish MSM and then proceed to parrot the garbage they hear on Fox and pretend that they are critical thinkers?

WAHHHHHH TRUMP

Because they're right, libbburulism is a jewish conspiracy.

Now go be a good republican, listen to Ben Shapiro, support Sheldon Adelsons Presidential candidate sitting in the Oval Office, and support Israel with your guns & taxes like a good goy, I mean boy.

lol

Found the critical thinker.

What

>so many
The crucial thing is not to realize that there are morons on your side just like on the Other side.
The crucial thing is to realize that there are *geniuses* on the Other side who truly believe, just like on your side.

Lol

Where is your gay black man to tell you what to think? Did he put you up to this?

Fake

Because they're americans.
Don't speak much from them

Banking reform is all that matters. Observing how the Jews behave is worth doing.

This.

I don't believe in any of those things lol.

Republicans are retarded

Holy shit is this thread actually filled with Russian shills? Or just people who want to parrot Russian shills?

I have questions:
>how do you get paid?
>is it a salary or is it by post? is there a timesheet that your supervisor fills out like "Saturday 10am: Vlad started a thread and posted 10 memes" and then you get a bottle of Vodka and bootleg movies?

I'm serious. How does this shit work for you?

You are an absolute idiot, and this kind of blindness is why you people keep losing

Aw come on, Ruskies. Talk to me.

>implying Fox News isn't also compromised

How?

stay mad kid

stay mad

Yup. So are progressives.

so weak

Ok ok, I'm sorry about the Vodka and bootleg movies comment. I take it back. But I still want to know how it works.

so weak

stay mad kid

Back to lefty /pol for you

Projection, projection and projection.

Trumpets are the best thing to happen to the progressive left. Here is the proof:

Because just today some dumb black “progressive” chick I know who went to uni for poli sci was sharing on cuckbook an Al Jazeera article how the Turkish government issued a travel advisory to the US for terroristic attacks with the status “what an embarrassing time to be an American.

Within the article stated the NYC bombing that referred to it as an “alt right” attack. The man was literally a sand nigger who openly admitted that the bomb was a retaliation for airstrikes against isis in Syria and the Mid East.

This is why trump is going to win 2020. The regressive left has gotten out of hand.

why can't the progressive left make memes themselves, instead of imitating the altright?

i don't mind leftist ripping on trump, if it's funny. the so far all i see is weak soy-flavored imitations of maga-memes that fall flat.

The time is NOW!
Kill The Orange Pedo-Incestuous
Racist FATFUCK! he is
green lighted. start fund
White Racists will die in masses

She's still not your president

hmm I wonder who is behind this post

Obsama followers and demoncrat voters

Α L P H A af

You stupid cunt.

that is actually true. if play the game, don't cry over the rules.
>richard spencer is a commie cunt

And this seems to be the best response they can parrot:

Clearly unable to formulate even a basic defense or argument. It's clear they have no understanding of where they failed.

Both use translate to use Russian insults and behold they get mad the entire speech pattern in 4 chan is Russian lol I'm a real old fag/b tard and this place started getting infected with Russian shit with the "Slavs are white" meme, a Russian pre nazis saying no your not we are invading, belief. fun fact the Russians hate us because we have niggers lol really physically they were bred to be big and strong this was a Russian pride thing they feared the big white guys with big black guys that are more of a threat then both groups separated remember they have a "elected president" that had a "term" 2 even and just stayed after, (watch the loyalist defend this move as strength) we a democracy with all of our flaws (niggers rednecks kikes spics & slopes) have always worked together to make shit happen the Russian goal is divide & conquer plain and simple fuck black pride (niganon saying) fuck white pride the only pride you need is American the world loves American black music refined by American whites sold by American Jews get it we are the power house and ask the Slavs Who's flag is on the moon

Legacy

чтo зa paзмep зaвиcти Ивaн?

чтo зa paзмep зaвиcти Ивaн?

How do you know they are parroting Fox news? Do you watch it?

Yes

U wot m8?

It's important to know what the bad guys are up to.

I'm the original Stay Mad Kid and I DO NOT support or condone the long, multi lined spam posts.

If it's not a oned lined "Stay mad kid" then it's not authentic and should therefore be dismissed.

Thank you,
The Stay Mad Kid

sure kid
stay mad

see you tomorrow
another Trump thread
same senseless shit from you

sure kid - sure kid
sure kid
sure kid - sure kid sure kid
sure kid - sure kid , sure kid
sure kid - sure kid , sure kid
sure kid - sure kid.sure kid
sure kid - sure kid.sure kid

stay mad
sad
sure kid.
stay mad
sad
sure kid-
stay mad

sad
-
sad
sad
.sad
sad-
sad
sad-sad
sad
sad
sad#sad
sad+sad
sad

so much butthurt

As a liberal this makes me sigh.

I thot she was alt-right now

Just stop with this crap...stop muckraking a decent big hearted man whose pinky finger has done more public service and good in this world than your worthless ass ever will.

Except that it literally happened lol