Pro Israeli thread

Pro Israeli thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hasbarafellowships.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mdvFfSGxtNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GTFO DUDE

Fuck all Jews to Hell.

Leave Palestine, stop bombing Syrian Army and supplying Al Qaeda in Syria, and I will then support you

antisemite

hahahahahahaha anti-apartheid*

>antisemite
nope, but give me one good reason why i shouldn't be

HAIL SATURN

I know this is bait but this is actually Israel's only response when people criticize the horrible shit they do

Nah fam. I'm forced to pay taxes and that shit goes to these bottom feeding niggers. Fuck jews.

I'll take countries that shouldn't exist for 800, Alex

Photoshopped

am yisrael chai
od avinu chai

There are actually a lot of Jews that oppose Israel, mainly because the Jews aren't supposed to have a state until the return of the Messiah

half of these are not even israeli

Hello JIDF, what shady shit are you trying to distract us from this time?
Also no I'm not anti-semetic, I'm anti-zionism.

fuck j00

no, fuck you, pudding

jew

So how much does doing this shit pay?
Does your wages make up for your government propagandizing to you to the point of you being scared of the rest of the world?
I mean it is only in Israel where people actually think that there is a strong opposition to jews simply for being jews in the rest of the world.

I'm pro Israel and these bois are the famous stamford hill jews

They are literally a bunch of idiots.

However they sort of have an interesting point - most Jews in Israel are immensely different than diaspora Jews.
In fact, I can say that it is almost guaranteed that if you dislike Jews in the states, you will very much like Jews in Israel. The opposite does not apply though.

But jews in Israel are overwhelmingly propagandized to, believing and acting like the world is out to get them. Why would people who dislike jews in the rest of the world like Israeli jews more?

Why would you say that?
That's absolutely false. They do complain about the UN and media acting like assholes (which they are) and all sort of bad deals done with the countries that threaten out loud to act against them (i.e. Iran)

Where have you seen a case where they say "the world is out to get us" ?

Israeli jews are mostly conservative

>Where have you seen a case where they say "the world is out to get us" ?
Every time I've met a group of traveling Israelis, if they don't have a Mossad security team with them, they'll self segregate and assume you hate them for existing. If they do have a security team, you won't even be able to talk to them, because they will be supported in that belief.
I've also seen a documentary done by an israeli documentarist who followed a high school class on their trip to Poland and Auschwitz, who just documented how these kids were being propagandized to by their school and the Mossad security team that went with them.

There have been too many terror attacks. Even the one Israeli everyone knows, Benjamin Netanyahu, has lost his brother due to an attack by a radical Palestinian terrorist group.

>Benjamin Netanyahu, has lost his brother
good

So because we made the mistake of giving an area that was already inhabited by other people, to a group that wanted said land, we need to give a free pass for people who grew up in a warlike contested area?
The palestinians are Semitic people as well, so for an outsider, the entire Israel/Palestine problem, comes down to european people with a specific religion invading an area and calling the locals terrorists for disliking this situation.
That combined with the Israeli notion of "anyone who disagrees with our actions are jew haters" will make the view of the country bad.
It's not about people being jews or semitic, it's about the actions of that government.

As an Israeli citizen, I don't like him either, he'd say anything to stay in office

OY VEY!!!!!
Jews are special user. So special that racism against them isn't racism, it's anti semitism.

If so many people are racist towards you it needs a special name, perhaps you are the problem...
If the landlord kicked you out of every house you tried living in iver the last few thousand years, perhaps you are the problem...

Fuck ISREAL

Ye,but nobody takes the "wow you don't like Israel you antisemite" seriously anyway. Palestinians were never really robbed for their land, they could have just accepted Israeli citizenship, but they were too damn proud

FUCK ISRAEL

No, they are the true Jews. ULTRA ORTHODOX JEWS.
They literally take their bible literally, unlike average Jews which only take the parts they like literally.
Ultra orthodox Jews denounce Israel because according to Jewish religion the Jews will not have a state until the coming of the messiah.

Fuck off kikes.
Thanks for the computer chips though.

But otherwise yeah, fuck off.

Israel was more of a political concept from the get go

>Palestinians were never really robbed for their land, they could have just accepted Israeli citizenship
Yeah, that isn't exactly how people work though user, I could use the same way of thinking to tell people to just accept the fundie muslims who are moving to Europe and to make society conform to their ideas of how we get to live.
But I'd much rather support the idea of them conforming to our culture and keeping their religion to themselves like the rest of us do.
The Palestinians were more than ready to take over their own land after Britain moved out and even said that any jew who wanted to move there for religious reasons would be welcome as palestinian citizens.
But that wasn't enough for the Zionists, so war came about.

>Where have you seen a case where they say "the world is out to get us"
Every world event that involved Jews in any way

Where did that happen?
In what countries?

I'm sure that everything that happens in Kenya, Rewanda, Poland, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, China, North Korea and so on are exclusively the Jew's fault...
*sigh*

Fuck the jews

What the fuck?
How would you feel if I decided some random hobo needs a place to stay so I give him a room in your house?
Then his friends come, then more friends, then they set up beds in another room of your house, then you take the beds out because that's your room, so they attack you and claim it's self defense because you tried kicking them out if their own bedroom...
The story only gets worse from there

My jew partners stole $178,000 from "our company" and put us out of business. I will never trust a Jew again.

I've met traveling israelis in many places in the world, asia, europe, the americas and so on.
Trying to fit in with and chilling with a group of Israelis takes a lot of "No I don't hate jews. Why do you need my view on your country am I asking for your view on mine?" and so on. Just been amicable and friendly isn't enough to befriend an Israeli, you have to be vetted first to ensure you don't have wrong think within you.
That and the documentary I saw, made by an Israeli is what informs my opinion and experiences.

Actually most of the land was bought by the Jews from the Arabs currently living there.

Also, the proper equivalence would be:
"How about I kick you out of your home, put someone else as the owner and now decide that some hobo, which is the original owner of the property, will be given a room in the property, which was originally entirely his"

When your "race" is 100% defined by your religion, politics is irrelevant.
You have to be Jewish to be a jew, and Jews can't have a state before their messiah comes.
Their book even has examples of groups of Jews trying to establish or take a state in the past and getting fucked up by their God because of it.

Yes Israelis are almost even more proud than the Palestinians. But they let Muslims be Muslims, they don't even have to serve in the military. If Israel opened their borders, I am pretty sure it would stop existing in some kind of Arab holocaust or something like that

Zionism has almost nothing to do with religion. It's almost purely political

Specifically, Zionism is in fact a very atheistic approach for the Jewish people. Religion practices were almost considered a bad thing...
Probably the mos secular approach so far but complete atheism...

Yay, we're awesome.

I dunno man, getting a bunch of people who were traumatized by war crimes to found a country was a bad idea.
Israel is basically untreated PTSD the country these days. Everyone is out to get them in their minds, they react violently to small slights and seem to be thinking that being in a perpetual state of conflict is the only way to keep social cohesion in that country.

Are you kidding me?
The world is messing with this "conflict" issue way more than Israel does...
I can tell you firsthand that this is really not the case.
People are far more concerned with the economy, cost of housing and education...

no jew would say no to a free desert country

>People are far more concerned with the economy, cost of housing and education...
Yeah regular people do that, but your politicians all seem to be viewing the world like I described.
Now I have a hard time figuring out what is going on in Israel, because your government propagandize to both the outside world and their own citizens, so finding out how the people there thinks is almost impossible.

>Yeah regular people do that, but your politicians all seem to be viewing the world like I described.
"Your politicians?"

Also, do you imply that all citizens of the USA is a shithole place that because of what the government is saying and propagandizing?

jews are afraid of children

All citizens of the USA are shitholes*

Mixed two sentences...

oy goy remember the 69 gorilion

>Now I have a hard time figuring out what is going on in Israel, because your government propagandize to both the outside world and their own citizens, so finding out how the people there thinks is almost impossible.
Just ask them. You don't have to believe them, but a conversation needs to be had in order to gain any sort of understanding.

I'm basing this on what politicians from Israel have said publicly.
Which is why I say I don't know what the people of Israel think, because they don't get to have an open say as far as I can see.
I've been to the US and the people there are much more sensible than what their government and politicians seems to think of them.
I'm sure that regular people in Israel would be more concerned with common daily concerns, but your politicians seem more preoccupied with making the world think in one way about your country, while doing things that contradict that view.

But Trump is already here

This has to be some crazy b8 attempt, or severely uneducated user repeating shit.
Or JIDF posting.

Jews left that land a few thousand years ago because God told them to. The Jews and Palestinians were the same people at the time, but some didn't leave on a magical mystery foot tour of the desert because God said so.

And what did the Jews that had to have other countries give them a state in a settled and populated land, use to purchase this land you speak of?

I do d it hard to believe you're being serious, but if you are, please explain what you've claimed because it doesn't make a lot of sense when compared with history

Let our planet be free of your cloak and dagger wars.

Israelis have an opinion on everything, what are you talking about? Just talk and ask them, they'll happily talk shit about their politicians.

I have asked Israeli citizens about this, once we get past the part where I explain to them that jew hatred isn't a normal part of growing up in europe, a lot of their views on the world starts falling flat to them.
My issue with Israelis in this thread has been based on their self segregation from input from citizens of other countries, even if they are there visiting them and have a chance to find out.
You assuming that I haven't talked with israelis is part of the problem in my mind, because you seem to ascribe to the notion of "If people criticize my country men or my country, it can't be based on valid information, it must be ignorance".

I'm pro Israel and I'm an Atheist.
I don't give a shit about your zions or your Palestines.
If you go by history, the jews were there before and Palestine is a made up country from not too long ago.
If you go by conquest, Israel won. Deal with it.
If you go by pragmatism, Israel is a functioning stable democratic state that allows people of all faiths. Palestine consists of exploding sand monkeys.
If you go by morality, Israel protects, negotiates, reasons, and builds lives. Palestinians attack, lie, murder, foster hatred by indoctrinating babies, and destroy everything.

So I don't see any scenario outside of "Hurr Zion, Hurr Allahu Akbar!" as arguments against Israel.

Fuck Palestine. Fuck all these terrorist pieces of shit. You're irrational hatefillled regressive asholes. You don't fit in modern society.

If Palestinians were 1% humane or rational I would be completely sympathetic. Instead they make rap music to encourage teens to stab Israelis and then people around the world call it apartheid.

Also fuck Europe, you cucks. Taken over by Muslims while demonizing Jews. You've chosen the worst of Hitler, and the worst of progressivism. Bravo.

>because God told them to.
I have some bad news mate, it was a human claiming to have heard the word of God for his own mortal ends.

Mostly it's a response/reaction, not an initiated move. Which is bad actually, since it gives the upper hand to bad propaganda,

> Jews left that land a few thousand years ago because God told them to
>The Jews and Palestinians were the same people at the time

LOL. Talking about misinformation and lack of education.
1. Driven out by force
2. Due to the fact that the people who calim the name "Palestinians" have no history prior to 1948, that's absolutely bullshit.

>I'm pro Israel and I'm an Atheist.
amazing, now kys

Not really. Zionism is just another example of Jews picking which parts of thier religion to follow. And for them, they chose the "gods chosen people" part. The part that says they are the only people that matter in the entire world and everyone else is either beneath them or serving them.
So Zionism is very much related to their religion

People don't come up with that kind of shit from nowhere

>implying your opinion matters or anyone will rea it.

Why? Because you're butthurt about Israel?

Brilliant retort.

Hi, this post responds to that.

Thank you second instant reply to my comment. Nice try though. I'm a triggering you terrorists left and right.

Dude, you were just saying that 'people in Israel don't get an open say', which was extremely far from the truth that any Israeli would know. It's not a big leap to think you hadn't talked to any.

You can definitely critique the country if you want, but the info generally found on Sup Forums isn't particularly nuanced.

kill yourself for being the edgelord

Nah. Zionism isn't that religious, though the non-haredi religous people tend to be very Zionist.

>The part that says they are the only people that matter in the entire world and everyone else is either beneath them or serving them.
And this is silly.

I'm not basing my opinion of info from Sup Forums though, I'm basing it on meeting Israelis outside of Israel. As well as a documentary that was made in cooperation with my country, by an israeli citizen who had serious doubts about how israel is run and who almost had his funding taken away once his government found out that he would document what happened and not what would make them look good.

Die, hasbara scum. Go peddle your horsetrump at the White House.

>edgelord
You're terrorist sympathizing scum. The only thing edgy is you getting so emotional about defending retards brainwashed by magic stories into trying to murder innocent people.

Arabs are the largest semitic group, making zioswine the real antisemites.

I agree it's silly, but it's the basis for zionism

Most jews I know don't think about being superior to gois. And if they believe in being different to gois they see themselves as some kind of guardians to the human race

Some of these assholes do it for free, others get a couple thousand dollars each -- money from US taxpayers sent as aid.
hasbarafellowships.org/

>don't forget to sage each post

>I'm not basing my opinion of info from Sup Forums though, I'm basing it on meeting Israelis outside of Israel. As well as a documentary that was made in cooperation with my country, by an israeli citizen who had serious doubts about how israel is run and who almost had his funding taken away once his government found out that he would document what happened and not what would make them look good.
Sounds interesting, who was it?
So after meeting Israelis, why do you think they're brainwashed or ignorant or scared to talk?

They've been indoctrinated into hating their hosts to death.

No it's not. The basis for Zionism was 'We'll never be accepted in the gentiles' lands, (Post Dreyfuss kangaroo trial) we need a land of our own with defensible borders.'

What a reliable and trustworthy source of news

Kinda, yeah. I've heard it referred to as 'Being the firstborn, Jews should set an example to the other kids'.

> it is only in Israel where people actually think that there is a strong opposition to jews simply for being jews in the rest of the world.

orly?

youtube.com/watch?v=mdvFfSGxtNI

This
Not enough people get this. Jews have been hated and genocided for thousands of years. If that one friends keeps getting into fights or keeps ending all their relationships in some nasty way, you gotta take a step back and wonder if it's them causing all their own problems.
But don't take my word for it. Go befriend a Jew and see how well they treat you.

If everyone would just kill ONE jew apiece, all wars around the world would end immediately.

>Jews

At least they're not niggers or mudslimes.

That's just your friendly neighborhood Arab beating his unbehaving wife and spitting on the evil jew, just as Allah wanted it