Can we get a feels thread going

can we get a feels thread going

Sure user. What happened?

I know she's the one for me but I wish It was the other way around too.

Then she isn't the one you dumb fuck
Stop falling in love with the first girl that shows you little bit of attention

He cares about 3dpd. What a faggot.

About to leave for the military, and only now are people wanting to get to know me and hangout with me after 2 years at my job.

Apparently they identify with my careless and fuck it attitudes...

I feel as though I'll never really understand people.

she is a cosplayer living in japan. only saw each other once at a cafe she was working part-time. she has a low self esteem, besides her female cosplayer friends, she has only a few male friends who sometimes do her photoshoots but i can't get her to notice me through compliments&liking her stuff since she doesn't want to have anything to do with strangers.... kill me

I just got done feeling OP i can't do it again.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

tits were posted
by a "conservative virgin"
feels bad
why are there no good women left?

My boyfriend I think is gonna leave me for another guy. I know I've gotten fat over the last year and don't want sex as often as when we first got together, but I just don't have the drive anymore.

what a battycrease

Fucken women. You think you got a good catch but she becomes fat refuses sex but demands you stay with used goods.
If you have nothing to offer and refuse to give him anything why should he stay with a fat blob like you.
You think you're being out competed with an dude with a dick mind you but you still sit there doing nothing giving him nothing in return. Fuck i'd leave you.

>gets a bj
>visits Sup Forums a few minutes later

hmhm legit

I'm not a girl. Gay male though this place would probably call me a soyboy.

try meeting her again or atleast try and chat with her, else you gonna stay a stranger

Being alone blows

won't happen.. don't know where she is working anymore, her friends would tell me nothing either, that is why it hurts so much

I wish I was alone at times. My girlfriend always wants to go out with our friends every goddamn weekend when I'd rather stay at home and play video games or just watch a movie.

Can i borrow her for the weekends?

Well same thing applies faggot. Your a guy after all, you should know what all guys want deep down. How can you expect him to stay if you let yourself go or don't let him feel like a man. You don't expect him to or really want him to deep down to let his body go do you, right. So why make him accept the things you don't like. I mean you're a faggot, Y ou guys brag about being better them women all the time and i can't believe i'm trying to help you. But come on relate to him tghink about it from a guys point of view not a holes view.

Does anyone wish they could rewind to a time in their life when things were good? I wish I could rewind to exactly a year ago when I was at a job that I loved, and talking to a girl I really liked, now both are gone

i actually dont think there is such a time of my life where everything was good

>Does anyone wish they could rewind to a
No. It was all an experience for me good or bad i learned something about it or myself and i value that more then starting over.

my living situation a year ago was pure bliss, I would wake up and text her, go to work, text her about non sense, go home and spend the night on Skype with her, repeat

You're all pathetic.
Feelings are for women and faggots.
Which one is you?

The guy I like is probably straight

everyone that hasnt had sex in a while becomes bi curious, so try your luck

Who here on the quest to start loving yourselfs?

Faggot detected

im half faggot thank you very much, and what are you gonna do about it

take a deep breath user

The forced kind when you are 18?
Where are you from user?

>be me
>go on tinder
>don't get any likes except from landwhales
>finally match with an average girl
>hi
>oh hi, must've swiped right by accident, bye

Might as well dig my grave and jump into it already.

Sup m8. How's it going for you?

I can see the bad times coming ahead again, I know I can't stop it but I'm keeping my head up high so I don't drown.

From Texas, I'm going to military of my own volition because I'm a fuck up. And I know it'll help me better myself.

Not bad not good the usual you know?

Half a year ago i just sorta got out of some bad times, its all still going pretty slow at least im not stuck.

What exactly is going on user?

Hard choice man, but only recently i have seen someone drastically change when he came back from the military to my workplace.

Im sure if you go in with open arms the comradeship you will learn there will benefit you greatly.

>Half a year ago i just sorta got out of some bad times, its all still going pretty slow at least im not stuck.
That's good man. Well I'm more curious what you're doing to love yourself more? I've been going on some dates with myself, treating myself more, and watching films with myself and watching some Jordan Peterson's videos.

I had a downright shitty year in 2017, I'm not going into details because I realized that doesn't matter anymore. Just had to deal with some suicidal thoughts and tendencies over personal issues.

All the time user. Several times when everything was perfect. Shitty thing is that you never see things for what they are, only later in life.

Stuck between a tough decision.
>be me
>past three years, lose everything. Friends, gf, dogs, money, job, etc.
>trying to turn things around for last couple of years
>finally meet a 20 y/o girl with great values, 8/10 blonde haired, blue eyed girl
>seems to want to date
>simultaneously get a job interview on other side of the country that'll start my career

I know if I get offered the job, I'm taking it, but I just hate how when good things happen, I'm left with a decision that leaves me with regret either way. Plus, I don't want to hurt this girl. She's genuinely one of the sweetest human beings I've ever met. So I might just go full autist to drive her away. Feels bad. Feels really bad. She's the first person in a long time that makes me want to get up and see what the next day is going to be like. I don't know how else to explain.

>just sorta got out of some bad times, its all still going pretty slow at least im not stuck.
Going through the same thing. It feels so unsatisfying though, you know? How things can fall apart so quickly, but takes an eternity to rebuild.

That feel when you go all out on a christmas present for a girl youve been in love with for 7 years, and shes known how youve felt but its always been bad timing to try to start anything.
Shes been through a lot that past couple years, close friends dying and broken hearted from constant relationship troubles and just trying to figure out her life in general.

I buy her a ruby necklace (her birthstone) shaped like a heart encased with white gold, with a card that says "its never a bad time to say i love you". Also wrote by hand "this heart shouldnt break" in caligraphy i spent a day learning, then also drew a cockatoo holding a heart because she loves birds.

All of this, and i get the irl equivalent of "k" as a reaction. Ive been saving up for a corgi puppy but i delayed this purchase by spending all this money, and didnt even buy present for anyone else not even family, only her because shes worth delaying something ive wanted for years now.
Since christmas ive been lower than ive ever been, really thinking about an heroing lately. Ive always thought about it but never this deeply, its just hard to imagine ill ever find someone who will make me feel this way again...

simple stuff really like i tell myself in the morning infront of the mirror that i deserve love and that i am interesting not ugly that kind of stuff.
It really does help even though you will not believe yourself in the beginnig it honestly gets better.
Also smilling as hard as it may seem at this given moment, it always kinda helps.

I understand user the struggle is real but one day we too will have a happy end.

I know these moments but trust me when i say that every push back makes you a better person in the long run.

fuck the job
a job can't make you chicken noodle soup when you're sick
a job can't cheer you up after a hard day
a job can't give you a son
a job can't love you

That's the plan. My contract is 6 years, then I'll move to another state and hopefully get a fresh start too.

damn 6 years that caught me kinda off guard just now but at the very least i know now that you are seriously committed to pull yourself togheter.

Good Luck!

Because you're a fucking cuck.
Women hate guys with feelings because it's beta as fuck.
Women wants real men who don't give a fuck about anything, acts alpha.
I never give gifts to women, but I get laid 5 times a week with different girl every time.

Lul i dont only care about sex like a majority of autistic fuckbois, if i didnt want an actual relationship id pull that shit. Im not a virgin beta cuck, i just actually care about this person.

I wish I could just say fuck the job. This girl recently just showed, but ive been looking to leave this town and find a job for a long time. I don't know if you know what it's like to feel stuck in a town that you feel doesn't want you around anymore, but it's been years. Years of being alone, working long shitty hours, barely enough money to eat. This job fixes almost all of that. The only thing I don't get is love or friends. But I think that'll come. At least that's what I hope. Plus, being miserable in this town with no aspirations is going to wear on said girl. She doesn't deserve that at all.

Yeah, that's all that's kept me going, the hope that I'll be a better man tommorow.

doesn't matter, even if you want to a real relationship you still have to be an alpha and an asshole 70% of the time. you can only do lovey dovey shit occasionally. when you try to do stuff like that it just conveys that you're trying to get laid by bribing her.

go for the job, its clear that's what you want, if you're defending that option, which is fine honestly.

I almost got a girlfriend, we were supposed to meet up in 2 months, but she found another guy. Fucking distance.

I was in love with her.

With how long ive known her i can 100% gaurantee you she hates that shit, besides ive never done this kind of extreme thing before anway, so it is an extremely occasional thing

I'm mentally stable , have a boyfriend, a job , and a family. Nothing is wrong here keep scrolling

I'm genuinely glad you found a way to love to love yourself user. And I appreciate the simple advice.

I really hope we all make it one day.

imo, you should go for the job. With all that dislike of your town, imagine what it would be like if you actually started dating her and she sees that. It's not going to change, it's not fair to her, and it's not fair to YOU. Which should be a priority.

I'm not saying fuck bitches, but YOUR well-being is what is #1 importance.

Also new town/city, if you're good at networking you're bound to find new friends and who knows, hopefully a S/O. The benefits outweigh everything right now.

>Yeah, that's all that's kept me going, the hope that I'll be a better man tommorow.

You will be i hate to post this facebook tier pic. but its just right.
dont give up people like you and me have the potential to see the bigger thing.

>mentally stable
>is gay
wew

I wish I could go back to 2006.

Such a simpler time, the internet was a cooler place.

God, everything was just so fun and adventurous.

Thanks man i appreciate it but im still far away from it but as i said earlier at least im not stuck anymore.

if you got time on your hands try volunteering for something it will help you enormously as you will work with people that just want to spread love.

Also i will go for a walk with my dog now.
(also great advice my boss told me a few months ago)

The point is I want both, but it's never that way
Thanks for the support, I hope for everything that you just stated.
The pic is Facebook tier, but I think it fits. I wish for big thints for the both of us

im a female male, you imbecile

>female
>male
Pick one

Thanks m80, I'm gonna need it

Nah I'm a dude . A gay dude .

Ya, there has only be a few but they were some of the best times of my life