This is for a gay project. What is the ONE image (food, object, drug, etc.) that best represents poor people?

This is for a gay project. What is the ONE image (food, object, drug, etc.) that best represents poor people?

a house with broken windows and dirty shit probably niggers

can of beans

Empty cardboard box

Cigarettes
Nearly every poor loser smokes. It's part of why they're poor.

shopping cart

Lack of money

One things for sure it's def not a burger.

your mom

The answer is rice
But if you mean USAsian poor people, then it's the MctrippleDoublefatburger with superstars size fries and sugarcup

Hit dog in a slice of white bread

yum

lol does are all good. Keep them coming please! I'll post the audio of my teacher's freak out next week shes an sjw retard.

Jokes on you, majority of car owners smoke

Ramen noodles

Probably something like this.

[guy pulling out insides of his pockets.jpg]

40 oz

fingernigginchicken

Forgot pic

Check cashing/personal injury law commercials.

Lottery tickets

Hey kids, we're eating dinner tonight!

No cash for Gold!

caravans, coin laundries, mother with 13 children

That looks like rice for rich hippies who like the faux rustic look

and no father in sight

Fast food

Dude, he's rich. A shopping cart is a Somali Rolls Royce.

Clothes with writing on them. Certainly an indication a lower class individual and probably indicative of low intelligence.

13yo slut girls who are cheating on their older brother/s

If you had a hamburger. That would just raise more questions than it answers?

Ground Beef +Noodles were a popular meal during the great depression as the meat was cheap (RIP Upton Sinclair) and so are noodles. Mix in a little sauce to make it taste different every night.

Amazing material, shes gonna have a melt down. I'll add all images to the project and post the update next week.

there's a 'homeless' man in my town that sits at the chick fil a counting his coins in a sad way. everyone feels bad for him and i know a girl who gave him 25 dollars. turns out he hates his wife and has no where to go (even tho he's got a big house) she drives him up there everyday and he sits cause he likes their tea. also found out he's on the sex offender list. fucker makes more money than me just sitting on the ground and being dirty.

Meaningless tribal tattoos?

Layer that shit and call it lasagne and suddenly it's fancy

Single parenthood either from fucking before marriage, or from a failed rushed marriage

Soylent green

Ramen

lasagne isn't fancy wtf. I swear anytime I hear someone call something "fancy" it's poor, distasteful shit and I'm embarrassed for them

niggers

>lasagne
>fancy

You need to add 's post to this.
Here I did the crop for you :)

Saved

I'm adding all images posted here. Probably gonna get in trouble...

Also, anyone driving a KIA

Can anyone see that image or is it blank for them too?

you guys just never ate good lasagne
you can take anything that's fancy and make it with cheap ingrediences and mass produce it for ready made meals to unfreeze in a microwave

It requires a Sup Forums gold account to see

OK mate, you have the lasagna. I'm gonna have a sirloin steak if you don't mind.
Still splitting the bill yea?

I was distinctly and obviously making the point that lasagne isn't fancy you fucking retard

When you can't even afford to circumcise your kid.

Huh

A nigger

I'm the OP of both you retard.
Honestly I thought I'd cropped it ussing a new addon but the pic looks blank to me so I'm gonna stick with GIMP from now on.

dude, I wasn't talking about microwaving ready made meals... wtf. the fact that you are bringing up that shit is very telling. making a good lasagne is not difficult nor is it expensive... Nor is it "fancy"...

Ramen

Oh that is perfect, user.
Che t-shirt is an especially nice touch.

>making a good lasagne is not difficult nor is it expensive... Nor is it "fancy"

as i said before, you never ate good lasagne

Poor people? The left are classist elitists if nothing else.

> lasagne snob
kek

being fat and/or wearing a sports teams top

You have a rich taste in bait. I'll give you that user.

Are you one of those "save it for when you're married or may the wrath of God rain down upon you" types?

He asked for pictures that represent poor people, not faggots.

Kek

Thats me.....im poor and i drive a kia

a good lasagne is not difficult or expensive to make. I'm pretty sure you're just some idiot with awful taste in food. it's as if you're trying to make the point that a good lasagne is "fancy" - it's not.

Fuck this lasagna argument

taco bell

>uk

Don't confuse stingy jewdity with poverty, that dad's bank account is probably fatter than Tumblr's user base

Owning a car doesnt mean you're not poor

Steak is for gays

The more money you spend on ingredients the fancier it gets

real talk this is the stupidest shit I've ever seen

are you the lasagne faggot? kys

Yes. This.

Found the nigger

Kool-Aid, all I did was drink these shit when I was little and even started again as an adult during broke times.

>inb4 nigger, I am white

>wigger

omg that explains it!

Hey, that's my neighbor!

Go eat you horse meat faggot.
And again good bait.

walmart.jpg