She is my neighbor Nataly, I do not know her age but she is married and has children...

She is my neighbor Nataly, I do not know her age but she is married and has children, sometimes we see each other and talk about my activities, she always asks me what I do, but I am starting to feel things for her, in the afternoons her husband does not and I want to take advantage of the moment, what should I do?
PD:sorry for the quality of the photo, but I will get more of it

fuck her, it is your right user

Stick it in her pooper

Ask if anything needs doing around the house. If she invites you over for something her husband could do, you are ready for sex

Good idea, although I must do it in a way that does not seem very strange, I also gave my cell phone number, when I send a message I will use to talk about their personal things, and so little by little I trust that I can visit your home

I will do it man, I hope that if

Next week I will bring you more pictures of her to visualize her, she has a nice ass that even bothers me taking pictures, but I need other better ones

girl with kid, and married is always problems. just ask her if she want sometime relax bit more together and nothing more. anyway problems on horison dude.

horizon*

if she is de queen you mus ask her to sho u de wae

Do not worry, I have seen her behavior with me and the truth is very nice, when she is with her husband she does not talk much, but in the afternoons she is alone and that is where my opportunity

people die for much less ...

Do not feel "things" for a married woman that had children.

Pound her(take care with the husband though, he'll gut you if you knows), but don't love her. It's a big mistake

You're right, but I meant having adventures with her, and she with me, just having good sex with her when her husband is not

this

is she unhappy with her husband? dont go straight, not for now.
im working for 1 month on trying to fuck my friends mom i hope it happens

Have fun getting murders user. She will definitely sell you out if she gets caught... They always do. Better yet, she might just accuse you of raping her if she gets caught lol. Better make sure you get some texts on the record that it's consensual. Honestly, if I was you, and was gonna pursue it, I'd have a little recorder on all the time so as to avoid teh rape allegations... Also for leverage/blackmail. See, you have to ask yourself this question. What kind of married woman with kids cheats on her husband and jeopardises the stability of their home and children's environment just so she can fuck some user... A horrible person, that's what kind. And if you're gonna have dealing with horrible people, you better be prepared for horrible things and take precautions.

Where are you from user

I think yes, what she noticed a lot is that when we talk to each other she behaves very nice and we talk a lot, but with her husband she noticed that she does not talk much, she got more out of her, my cell phone yesterday, when she feels bad or I want something of my I will write

Even if she found you attractive, she's not going to touch you. Women don't shit where they eat; they conduct their whoring far from home where they won't get caught.

This

He works at night? If you have other female friends then throw a party and invite her. Lots of alcohol. Things will either happen or they won't.

In fact you are right, you have seen many cases of those as you describe, but they do not necessarily have to be bad women to cheat on their husband and fuck another man, maybe it is because they do not have a sexual stability with their husband

Well you should see how to do that without your husband noticing, you would have to find out more about her, your husband will not be for the day and evening, get home at night

Venezuela

No. Sorry. That sounds like something a wishy washy Manlet with no wife and children would say. When you are married and have small children your number one priority in life is making sure that they have a safe, stable, environment and are provided for. The best way to accomplish this is to have both parents in the home working together as a team. And yes, sometimes that means sacrifices. But in 2017 there is absolutely zero excuse for cheating on a spouse... Especially with small kids involved. Most of us live in countries where no fault divorce is an option... So instead of cheating, you have some fucking respect for your partner and say, you know what... This shit ain't working, we either need to fix our sex life or get divorced. Or, we also live in a day and age where there are lots of people who are in to myriad forms of open relationships. So you have that conversation. There is literally no valid excuse for a wife and mother to cheat other than being a shitty person. No amount of hypothetical scenarios or feels are gonna change that.

Also, just to clarify... I'm not judging you user... Your just an user trying to get his dick wet. It's what we all do. But just no that if you succeed, your an accomplice to homewrecking... And youre dealing with a shitty person who is cool with wrecking her home, so you better protect ya self.

Well we must remember in what world we live, by many laws that this world has people are free to choose and do anything, despite everything, she could have a family and a stable or not stable sexual life, but if she one occasion decides to fuck someone and proposes it there will be no one to stop her, but even so you are right, she has children to care for and a husband, so they must do what is necessary to maintain their relationship, even so, there are those who break the rules for their reasons, so if she decides to fuck with another she will do it no matter if she has a husband

Neglect, I will take the necessary measures so that everything goes well

tl;dr
shes gonna fuck someone anyway, might as well be me