I demand your participation in a contest of sexual endurance!

I demand your participation in a contest of sexual endurance!

So it's a competition of sexual endurance then? Interesting. Count me in OP! Rules?

C

We shall all rub our penises to images and possibly later videos of beautiful women that I provide, competing to see who can last the longest without blowing it!

Sounds like a good time, i'm in! Now that we've officially started... whats the prize?

that'll be revealed if and when there is a winner!
Now today I'm planning a Hope smorgasbord for your first competition as you said you wanted but would you roll the dice and perhaps get something more?

Explain how rolling the dice works, i'm definitely interested in more

If your reply to this post is "Hope" we'll have a party with non-stop Hope guaranteed
If you reply "Patrycja" then we will either have
A. Patrycja and Hope smorgasbord instead if you get dubs
B. Just Patrycja if you don't

Only a 10% chance to get both babes?! Come on OP can't you do a bit better than that?

Or is there a way I could earn adding Patrycja to the thread? Come on OP, You know you want her too ;)

For now.. "Hope"

okay how about this: if the last digit of your post is even, you'll get them both
if it's odd, you'll get Patrycja
unless you want to keep playing it safe and you can get just Hope

Both of these girls would be heaven... but I would rather have just Hope over just Patrycja...

No way to guaranteed enjoy them both?

Still here? Thinking up a new idea maybe?

She didnt even get her clothes off yet and you disappear..

Lets do it

My internet was flaking out sorry!

Blueberry man I presume?

As long as you and the girls are back it's all ok! So i'll leave it up to you, I got three evens and then an odd dubs, so what girls are included is up to you.

No it was C, I just posted that in case you were waiting for me to choose between playing it safe or rolling

I think a Hope party is enough for your first competition. You will want to do this again?

As long as the future threads have less of you disappearing then absolutely!

But come on man, you teased me with both girls for weeks leading up to this, let me party with both of these babes?

I would love solo girl threads in the future, heck even the next one! But you just teased me with both of them for so long.

If this was standing before you would you even be able think about anything else?

Those pictures of patrycja in that sexy black lingerie would probably flash through my mind.

However i'm sure Hope would grab my attention back within seconds

By doing this?

Exactly something like that.. or giving me a lap dance while she's still dressed in her lingerie

getting close?

Nope! I'm in it to win that prize op. Jerking it nice and slow letting Hope please my cock, making it harder than I imagined possible

Fuck that pic is so hot. You close at all OP?

Nope.

Good, that way the competition stays interesting and Hope still has lots of time to please our cocks ;)

She's an expert at taht, but you can't tell me you aren't tempted to go faster

Well of course i'm tempted, and she definitely gets me going fast, but I always regain control and slow back down before I blow for her too soon

See that look on her face? She's telling you to give in!

Looks to me like she's inviting me to come eat her out. And I would gladly accept that invite!

I'm feeling generous

Oh fuck yes! Now the real fun can begin ;)

ITT: A shill pretending to be two fags urging each other to fap over photoshopped pictures of two whores we've seen a thousand times before.

KYS.

I'm just trying to make you lose

That prize is mine OP! But I appreciate the effort!

Patrycja did get me to apply some lube for the first time this competition.

ITT: Not even a shill. Bots?

you appreciate a good ass I can tell

I do lean more towards ass than tits. But I love them both. Its like 60/40.. maybe 55/45.

Speaking of nice asses... fuck Hope's looks so nice here

it always does

Thats a damn fact. So, before when I asked about the thread you said it included roleplay (sometimes) or other games.

Interested in teaching me one?

well since I seem to have lost it'll have to happen another time. your prize will be handed out another time!

Hot dickings!

I dont even get the prize now?! Can you tell me what it is at least?

You going to make more threads today? Even if non-competition?

Dick?

who is that?