Hello im a newfag and I wondered what "old Sup Forums" looked like

Hello im a newfag and I wondered what "old Sup Forums" looked like

like shit

what's your nationality new fag?

Sorry for my bad english im french and this is not answering my question

please answer i need to know

Less politics, hardly any blacked stuff, fewer traps, more legit horrifying stuff, autism wasn't a meme.

its hard to imagine, what do you mean by autism wasn't a meme. ?

>reeee
>not misbehaving
>pls be patient
>fidget spinners
>etc

There were more honest to god autists and ASD wasn't just a meme. They honestly produced more hilarious content than we see now. Mostly because they're so drowned out nowadays.

If you look at the google trends for Sup Forums over the years, it's clear that publicity is what killed it. Every time it popped up in the news after about '09 was another nail in the coffin.

The biggest influx was thanks to Sup Forums and the Trump's campaign, really putting Sup Forums on the map in 2016.

Now we're seeing Sup Forums's fall.

no one called each other autists as an insult.

mostly just ___fag and nigger

gtfo double rudypoo

Like now, only with CP.

I miss the ironic nigger hate that was all in good fun.

Like, we sneaked back a few hours later to cut down the coons we lynched with out official Whites May Use This scissors.

lots of cheese pizza

also cuckmangler

i see thanks you

>Now we're seeing Sup Forums's fall.
Do you hace any idea how many times have I read that sentence over how many years?
Sup Forums changes, but it never really changes

come back moop:(

Are you kidding? We've been overrun by normans. This is the decline of Sup Forums even if it continues to limp along.

Kill yourself faggot

Memes were very different

Rage guy/comics, duckroll, Rick roll, courage wolf. Those are memes.

Nowadays everything is a meme. What people think are memes used to be called IMAGE MACROS. Now the word "meme" is bastardized into "funny things". Your dog is a meme. That joke is a meme. This funny video is a meme

Fuck I'm old

Sup Forums changes by the years, but we don't. This is what old fags are experiencing. Most of us have already gone

@756670715
lyk dis

Fuck you newfag
>barrel roll

You're young in terms of Sup Forums's history if you got your start during raeg comics, bro.

go to infinity chan on Sup Forums it was like that with even more pizza