Have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

have you ever lowered your standards enough to fuck a fat girl? what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/plussizebarbiiee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are so eager to please. They'll do any depraved shit you want. Also they usually suck dick like there's no tomorrow.
If you can get it up for a fat girl, it's worth it.
If they totally disgust you then don't bother.

I had one for a gf just because I needed a place to stay and she was always ready to fuck. I was fond of her but you can't fall in love with a girl whose idea of a good time is a box of cream donuts and an afternoon watching shit tv. Total freak in bed though, daddy issues, liked being spanked.

They always have some issue, usually why they are so fat. But yeah, the whole sitting around eating garbage non stop while watching tv is the truth. They will try and make you fat if you let them.

Did her doggy - didn't have to look at her

doesn't her ass get in the way in doggy? i prefer her riding me

She wasn't a super fatty + you can push up her ass cheeks

> riding me
... You mean crushing

Oh hell yeah. I always get out of bed in the mornings 3-4 times a week and go for a run straight away. "Oh user stay in bed" and fair enough we often fucked in the morning but it wasn't healthy.

I had a vow my whole life I would never fuck a fat chick. But sometimes your dick gets hard and you'll fuck anything (except like some black whore or something really gross, can't get STIs) but I fucked two fat chicks and their pussy felt so soft fat and warm and they love it. I also was feeling on their stomach and ass and thighs. They love it. They feel soft and amazing. In reality fucking a regular sized girl and a fat girl it's different but not really. I get my dick hard and go to town and have a great time. Make sure she's a clean cutie though you don't want a fat disgusting bitch.

I don't know, just ask Melania Trump.

Fucking my fat GF is awesome. I cum in her ass every single time. She's a total submissive freak.

Problem is, she's gained a ton more weight in the last two years. Gotten lazier, too. And holy fuck does she move slow now.

The fucking is as good as ever, but she crushes the hell out of me now.

I will never fuck a woman who is heavier than me, unless she's is proportionally taller and would thus weigh more anyway.

6'0" 185 lbs here

Literally best sex you can ever fucking have. Seriously. I've been with traditionally gorgeous women, and they were lazy and half added in bed. But fat chicks work their asses off and are horny all the time.
I developed a fat fetish in college because of it, married a fat chick who was a virgin, and she got some self help and became a marathon runner and she's still got big tits and ass, but only a bit of gut pudge (hot af) and she's tone as fuck. But she still has the mentality of a fat chick, she worships me and would never dream of cheating.
literally best life. you're missing out.

Don't ask to me. I love that bouncing

it's not lowering your standards if she's hot as hell. you can be fat/obese and still be really fucking cute.

for me, i draw the line at too much. OPs pic is right on that line

it's not like the crushing hurts. it feels kinda nice, plus you go as deep as possible

Next to tight pussy, fat pussy is the best-feeling pussy you can have, though not the best-looking (or smelling, sometimes).

If they have a pretty face, I’ll come for days.

This

a pretty face will always be a deciding factor. same for fit bitches. bodies are nice and all but if her face aint cute then she aint shit.

me again, story time

>*insert Can't Unsee.exe install disc 1*
>be me
>8/10 chubby/fat girl matches me on tinder
>all of her pictures are super fucking cute
>great style, not too much makeup, cute smile, slightly crosseyed which was so fucking adorable
>i could see why guys pass her up, she's definitely past "thick"
>meet for a first date and she is super cute, we get a couple beers then i drop her off and call it a night
>couple nights later go to dinner
>after we are making out on her porch
>super cute chubby girl + beer = hottest girl i've ever layed my eyes on
>go upstairs, i wasn't trying to fuck right away but she's groping me and starts to strip so i'm like alright lets do this

Completely agree with this. Face has always been the most important factor for me by far.
It's all about that cute face.

>*insert Can'tUnsee.exe install disk 2*
>I'm not ripped but I'm the man they all want, 5'10, average/fit with dad bod and some muscles, beard, hair in all the right spots. Above average cock that always surprises because they're used to less than 5". I literally don't have to look far for someone interested (not bragging)
>She is standing naked before me
>Glasses off, she is completely googly eyed
>small tits, huge nipples. one tit is larger than the other
>gut was completely hidden from me, not crazy but not a cute gut
>she is pushing me back and climbing on top
>noboner.png
>ctrl+alt+del to buy a second to think of what to do
>flip us over and decide to go ham on her pussy
>pussy smelled and tasted like piss
>never ate pussy so fast in my life
>almost passed out from her thighs squeezing my neck and her pulling my hair from orgasming

Bamboozled again

I had a fat chick, pic related.

>Interesting to think that there might be issues around the fatness. AFAIKATM she was just a bit chubby
>but like all fat chicks she was desperate to please
>hence posting in the thread
>if they are fat, but the face remains pretty, its all good
>this ain't a good pic, but the SD card I had of me fucking her every which way fell down the back of the fitted cabinets so I thought it would be funny to leave it for somebody else to find in 5-10 years
>she didn't eat terribly, unless she was folowing my lead. sometimes if you are coming down and want a KFC, its not great to refuse to feed your wench
>best thing(s) she did:

1) liked to fuck outside, on the way home from nights out. if people caught/commented, she would shout at them. this is about the hottest thing I know.

>be fucking her against the railings on a raised street.
>people walk past and comment under their breath.
>she yells out "fuck off - I'm getting plowed so fucking hard I can't breathe - you fucking sub humans will never know what its like to feel a cock rocking you like this" - I still remember the exact words 10 years later.

2) When she could tell I was turned off by her fatness, apologise and go on diets.

3) Turn up at my house in only her dad's formal coat while 5 of my mates were there, take me to my room, fuck me then we'd all go to the pub together while she was still naked in coat.

4) When her friends got drunk, take them to our bed and lick their cunts while I fucked them. Best one ever, she put on a strap-on and fucked her friend's pussy while I fucked the ass.

5) Related to (2). She went on big diet and running mode, bought sneakers etc. Came back in the house about 6 minutes later covered in mud and bleeding from the head. Somebody had been cleaning out their window boxes and on her first day running, as she ran past, she got hit on the head by a fucking flowerpot.

Your mom was actually quite skilled, after I finished rolling her in flour.

lol a fucking pot fell onto her head
>thats hilarious

I love fat girls. Currently banging fat girl at work , she's 35 , I'm 27.

Girls are girls man. I'm pretty much attracted to almost any girl unless she's so fat she can't walk or can't wipe her own ass or her face is a trainwreck.

what else happened?

Bear in mind, this is NOT true if they used to be hot and skinny, and then blew up like a balloon. They’ll still be as entitled as ever.

Check their FB/IG pic history, boys.

That's some good advice, there.

Well girls who are picture whoring themselves out on instagram/social media are going to be a potential bad case of apples regardless of what they look like or weigh.

The girls I know who have gained a lot of weight (they were skinny in HS) are for the most part the same but now they are fat/thick as fuck.

we went to the zoo one day and i thought she looked really cute, but then i wanted to take a picture of her in the elephant cage and so she climbed in and when i looked at the picture i took later, i thought it was a different person

Fat girls imo ALWAYS tend to at least try to be good at sex because they dont knkw when theyll get it agn. They also have strong tongues

>doesn't her ass get in the way
What is wrong with you?

yeah, fucking sadly that was the end of her losing weight, and the end of us...

youre a chubby little fucker arent ya short fuck

Yeah , I have a friend who has like 4 inches and his gf is huge and I know for a fact he doggies her. Not sure how someone could have problems with a big girl. Just spread em and go in hard.

Don't knock it until you try it - there's just something about being deep inside them as you thrust away, major cushion padding the recoil, they do anything, ANYTHING in bed, and so eager to please too - honestly, if you play your cards right it can be the best sex you've ever had.

That's really sad.
I hope that cage wasn't damaged

I didn't start with a fat girl, but I did get married - I think you know where this is going...

Not him We hooked up for awhile but I found a lean, fit girl that would let me piss on her. Honestly, it's the fetish that pulls you deeper and not the sex.

I get deepest like this

moar

I actually started dating on tinder and matched with a gym nymph, totally into jogging, working out and being active. We went on a few dates, really hit it off and made things official about a month or so later.
The next few weeks, we're eating out a lot more, she'll treat me and I'll treat her - then she stops going to the gym and starts picking up new hobbies.
It's slow at first, 5 pounds, then 10 pounds, then 20 pounds...
When we go out to eat she's ordering more food than usual, hardly talks about jogging or anything. 20 pounds turns into 30 pounds, 30 to 40, 40 to 50.
Start to get depressed until I realize that fat sex is probably the greatest sex you can have - seriously, I've experienced this chick at every pound and I can safely say that when she reached her highest weight our sex was phenomenal.
Any stigma of dating a 'fat girl' went right out the window with that revelation.

Ouch dude

this position hurt my ex

i want to fuck one but I'm worried about my dick being too small

you're not too small - they're just too big.

No, I like eating out girls. I definitely wouldn't eat out a fat girl.

Moar of dis

instagram.com/plussizebarbiiee/

Yes and YES
Multiple times

Thank you sir. Very enjoyable.

>5) Related to (2). She went on big diet and running mode, bought sneakers etc. Came back in the house about 6 minutes later covered in mud and bleeding from the head. Somebody had been cleaning out their window boxes and on her first day running, as she ran past, she got hit on the head by a fucking flowerpot.
KEKED, but I'd marry that kind of girl

their pussy stinks tho

THE best head I have ever had...

this
even after showering they still stink, i seriously don't understand it

I love fat chicks (more chubby than fat) but I just can't stand them at the same time. they make me horny but their fat is just making me mad

makes you mad how?

It's super fun to dick down a cute fat girl and suck on her titties. Feels great, makes all of my stress fall away. I've kind have gotten to where i only wanna fuck fat girls, theyre eager to please and theyre fucking freaks.

Yeah, her nipples were the size of a small dinner plate, disgusting

Fat Chicks are easy and cheap. Chocolate is cheaper than Champaign. They also let you do anything because LSE. They know how lucky they are to be getting a good fucking

It's the best feeling.

what
how is that even possible

Fat Post Best Post

someone post stories please

Doggy was hard because i could't get deep enough and her big ass always knocked me away. was good tho. she had a shaved head too. freaky stuff. super big and soft boobs. no regrets

is my gf a fatty?

chubbt/fat ye stocky

post her nudes

i'm skinny so i'd be too intimated to

My ex was a big girl, absolute freak in bed. The sex was amazing and she was up for anything. Always horny.

i've only ever fucked really skinny girls. i wouldnt know how to fuck a fatty.

I have only once, the whole scenario was shit, I laugh about it now though, story?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has standards to begin with

go ahead

I met this girl on okc, she let me come over within 15 minutes of chatting and raw dog her. She sucked my cock in the elevator, was more than eager to please. Left her with a nice creampie, no complaints.

you got more pics of her?

yeah but no nudes or anything like that

a fat girl once forced me to eat her out, I really didn't enjoy that

what was her pussy like

It's called... SBBW

>beautiful
nope

Whelp it was during a low point in my life; no car, living with aunt, no job or money. Get horny and Decide to do a bit of slut hunting, every girl I come across relatively close either look like used up meth whores, are too good for me, or land whales. One day I especially need the release and stumble upon a genuinely hot emo looking girl. Message her not expecting much and to my surprise she messages back, get to talkin and finally ask if she’s dtf, mfw she says yes and she’ll host and pick me up. Fucking score...at least till she pulled up in a toyota truck with like 200 extra lbs. tempted to just ghost but say fuck it, I need to fuck. Get to her place and have to meet her parents, and frankly I would have preferred her milf mother. Find out her dad was ex-army but relax when he says he was a mechanic. So we go to her room, and she immediately man handles me and starts to kiss me. I go with it, but I feel nothing down stairs. Close my eyes to try and imagine someone else like kate upton or something, but cigarette breath and rolls prevent me. Tell her to suck my dick, she hestitates and then starts to struggle with my belt buckle (its one of those hemp ones with two rings). I say this isn’t working and am about to leave when she offers to smoke some weed. Fuck yeah, instant boner with mary jane in my system. Try again, and voila boner and she’s ready to go. Lube up, get ready to put it in, “I’m a virgin” the words stop me in my track almost...almost. I have never thrusted so hard, she ended up screaming to which caused her dad to run up stairs and start pounding on the door. We stop, dress, and answer the door. She tells him we’re watching a scary movie, and she didn’t mean to. He leaves but she’s to scared to do it again and in “too much pain.” Well I thing bj, and ask her to. She again hesitates before saying yes. She starts to suck me off, staying at the tip more, its working for me but I prefer deep throating cont.

She was waxed clean. Somewhat of an innie, but could have been impacted by extra fat. Really wet though and pretty tight

Yes. I've never had high standards though, since I lost my virginity to a girl with no legs.

go on

>contd from before
So I feel myself getting to that point, say fuck it and start to ram my shit into the back of her mouth. I’m not exactly big, but I do have a bit of length and girth. I lose myself in the sound of her gagging, the drool running down my nuts, and am about to cum when she suddenly and violently pushes me off and begins to throw up on my junk. I’m immediately grossed out and as I begin to squirt possibly my biggest load to date all over her face and tits, I to start to throw up all over her. I’m absolutely repulsed, but apparently this turned her on more, and she hops my still (admittedly weird) throbbing bone. I’m trying to get myself out from underneath her but she takes as me trying to go deeper so she throws herself down on it nearly crushing my nuts. She moans like a goddamn goddess though which doesn’t help me lose my erection at all. She keeps going and I tell her I’m about to beat. She pins me down harder and tells me to cum. FUCK THIS SHIT. And with the strenth of a hundred men I threw that bitch just as her mom opened the door to find us naked, me once again cumming on her daughter, and puke everywhere. Her only response was, “oh, that looks fun to which she closed the door.” I got my shit, and just left butt ass naked leaving her dad puzzeled. The only silverlining was I got my relief and her moms number. And for those curious, yes I fucked the shit out of her mom.

they are extremely good at giving head. God damn I miss my cock gobbler

it was so good that I ended up marrying her fat ass

i had a chance to probably get this girl to suck my dick but I didnt want to because she was chubbs and a year younger than me

you fucked up. i bet it would have been great

yeah you fucked up, fat girls are good at giving head.

confirmed

Fucked a fat girl in college while I was belligerently drunk. Was so unattracted that I ended up attempting to fuck her with my soft dick for like 5 minutes until I finally surrendered. Ended up eating her out (awful decision) because I was embarrassed about not being able to get it up.

To be honest, disappointing, but maybe I was just unlucky. There was one older woman who was on the chubby side who was reeeeeally awesome. Best boobs I ever had and she knew how to move, but for the most part, I prefer thinner girls.

I've fucked a lot of fat girls, and it's better than fucking skinny girls.

The best pussy I tried was on a big fat fattie - Her pussy was ripped on the inside, probably because she was starting to break down due to fat, but damn!!! That felt so fucking amazing, having your dickhead slide over all those rips.

My standards are pretty high, and I'd rather fuck a fat chick then a bony bitch.

it was probably the alcohol that was stopping you from getting hard, not her

Yeah, although I probably wouldn't have been able to get 100% hard regardless. I personally prefer skinnier girls.