OFFICIAL NEW GOAT THREAD

We are all blessed to live in the era of the true GOAT of all time.

>Top Champion's League goal scorer, all-time
>Top Champion's League assists man, all-time
>Tied for most Champion's League hat-tricks, all time
>280 La Liga goals in 261 La Liga appearances, 2nd all time but only goal scorer in the top 30 to score more than a goal per game. (Messi has 350 goals in 379 appearances, for an average of 0.91 goals per game)
>Successful with his national team as he led Portugal to their first European Championship as the best player on that team
>Soon to be the best player on a Real Madrid side that will be the only back-to-back Champion's League winning team in history
>Soon to be the Balon D'or for a 5th time, tying him in 1st place

Tell me again how this man is not the GOAT /spee/?

New GOAT list:

1) Cristiano Ronaldo
2) Pele'
3) Diego Armando Maradona
4) Lionel Messi
5) Luis Nazario de Lima Ronaldo

>This is undebatable truth

my mans needs that world cup in 2018

He is THE GOD of this game!

>Successful with his national team as he led Portugal to their first European Championship as the best player on that team

That was unironically Pepe to be honest

How hard would Sup Forums implode if Tsunaldo manages to snatch the WC?

not for long my friend, he has two more games left in this champions league, and there's no way he doesn't get a hat trick in at least one of them

If he wins a World Cup with Portugal, there will be even more distance between Cristiano and Pele'.

Loads of teams have won it it twice in a row and YES European cups do count you silly yank cunt

I can't even imagine that. I am unworthy of sharing the same place in time with the GOAT.

I don't think I can handle the hypothetical memes.

dare we dream?

just hope that pepe doesn't get kicked out for being a chimp this time

inshallah brother

>retarded brits spamming everyday again and again "manure best team in the premier league aka since 1992"
>meanwhile in a CL discussion
>"and YES ancient European cups do count"

kill yourself my dudes

Pepe was unironically the best player in the entire Euro for Portugal imo

Pepe should've put Müller out of comission for good tbf

Not since the European Cup became the Champion's League in 1992 you inbred toothless british cunt.

Portugal will never win a World Cup because FIFA corruption is so much worse than even EUFA corruption making it almost impossible for a team not Brazil, Italy, Germany, France or Argentina from winning it.

My gut tells me FIFA has already booked Argentina to win 2018 in Russia. The only thing that could stop them is Germany or Italy.

argentina might not even be going to the world cup

I wouldn't be so sure about it, Portugal has made itself very big in the world football in these past 2 decades to be cucked. it's going to be interesting: Brazil, Argentina and Portugal strongest candidates. Germany, Italy too because it's them.

>Argentina

kek

they couldn't rig it for that shitter team if they tried

>wc cup final
>ref awards penalties to argentina every time they get the ball in the box
>higuain and messi miss them all
>game ends 0-0
>argentina lose on penalties

Yeah no fucking shit, Madrid won FIVE on a row if you count the old ones you stupid fuck.

>Winning the WC with fucking Portugal

Greatest sportsman ever desu

>it's a manure shares his thoughts in a CL episode again

how do you fuckers find these threads, who is linking them to you?

Would probably match TORRES as the biggest Sup Forums chimpout of all time.

My favorite boardwide chimpout is still Phelps 0.01 seconds win but the board was a lot smaller back then.

>portugal
>strongest candidates

Wew lad. Let us keep our evil/meme/TSUUUU guys role.

>Higuain and Messi

those two cucks deserve each other

>football started in 1992

The only thing that changed is the name you fat blob

Fucking nigger do your homework.

European Cup 1955-1956
Winner Real Madrid
Participating Teams 16, one team per country with powerhouses such as Saarbrucken and Voros Lobogo'

Champions League 1992-93
Winner Marseille
Participating teams 32

Tell me again how nothing changed based antonio

>Top Champion's League goal scorer, all-time
Inferior ratio per game than Messi, as you seem to like ratios.

Meaningless stat. He's tied with Messi anyway, who has a quadruple and a quintuple in the CL

Pepe did, and the team played better when he was on the bench because it wasn't revolving around him, allowing much more creativity. Eder scored the winning goal.

>Soon to be the best player on a Real Madrid side
Conjecture. Best player on this CL? That would be Marcelo.

>Soon to be the Balon D'or for a 5th time, tying him in 1st place
Conjecture. Tying with Messi anyway.

>any stat where Messi loses= meaningless stat
kek
keep trying, Malik

Didn't your gripsy clan teach you how to read

>brown nips

Non-white shitskin moortugese rape baby confirmed

why is his shirt always off?

>french "people" are still asshurt over the Euros
french superiority complex and arrogance is unmatched even by americans

keep crying

it seems like people just say they like ronaldo to troll people who genuinely like messi

Can someone explain the TSSUUUUUU meme to me prease

Does he audibly say TSSSUUUUU or something after scoring a goal

it's aston villa you retards

Just fucking Google it you idiot

>mfw watching ronaldo play

Truly a goat, decisive, defensive, and overall a very entertaining player to watch. He truly brings the best out of his team, and the fans

>rates a player purely on stats
>then all of a sudden both R9 and Maradona are on the list
>neither had particularly massive stats but were outstanding playmakers and impossible to stop
>Messi manages to have both that hard to stop playmaking ability and goalscoring capacity
>somehow someone who only scores the goals is the best
>a wild Pele who beat up on child traffickers and favela drug addicts is the 2nd best
I honestly don't understand when some paki shill comes up to me saying Cristiano Ronaldo is better.

a burger who did his homework

wow this is some rare shit

world cup really isnt even that much harder than the world cup since statistically speaking its always almost 2 european teams in the final

So its totally possible

Portugal could barely make it out of the Group Stage in 2014.

How have they improved?

>Muh Euros!

That was a UEFA scam just like the CL is

those stats are cool
but can he do this?

calma chicano

i'm actually a white guy in massachusetts
i'm just asking a simple question, can ronaldo make his shirt levitate?

>'statistically speaking it's almost always 2 european teams in the final'
>20 world cups since 1930
>number with 2 european teams in the final: 8
>40%
>number with 2 european teams in past 10 finals: 3
>30%
>'almost always'
>'statistically speaking'

your stats are speaking and theyre saying you're a fucking obese tard

are those 2 little insulin bumps on his stomach like PED user Floyd Mayweather?

40% is a lot, and so is 30% , dont know what ur getting at, considering there is 7 continents in the world , dumb ass

so youre saying anythig is possible with scamming? I dont think fifa has any problems in that regard then , portugal for sure will win the WC

doubt he uses insulin

probs hgh

Being autistic? No, he can´t. You have to born like this.

It's all shitposting, in the end of the day we all know who the real goat is and who gets carried by his team.

>'a lot'
>'almost always'
>bringing up the number of contitnents

full reet tard detecteted

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>greatest of all time
>new

>literally counting in antarctica
>a fucking burger
toppest of keks

whats wrong with that, cunt? an athlete can become the new greatest of all time if his new athletic achievements raise his stock in history u fucking britbong.

Greatest of all time means that past, present and future Player X was the best.
New means at a time previous to now, Player X was not the best.

See the contradiction?

the only thing the GOAT levitates is his CL trophy in the final

European Champions Cup 1991-92
Winner Barcelona
Participating teams 32

Tell me WTF has changed outside the name??

You fucking nigger, here we go again.

First of all, you said nothing has changed besides the name, and then you go and pick the last year that the European cup was not named the Champion's League.

The last time a team won back to back Champion's Leagues was when Nottingham Forest won in 1979-1980, 22 years before the first Champion's League in 1992.

In 1979 and 1980 they didn't have group stages so you only had to win 9 games to win the Champion's League.

With the inclusion of the group stage, you have 6 extra games, plus the home and away legs of the round of 16 to the semi final and the final, for a total of 13 games. That's basically two extra home and away legs.

Also, the teams are much stronger now. There were 32 teams in the 2016 Champion's League, but that was filtered from a total of 78 of the best teams in Europe. Through preliminary rounds, the 78 were narrowed down to the 32 strongest European sides.
Also there are multiple teams from the strongest leagues.

In 1979 they literally took the best team from each league in each country, even if the leagues were total shit.

Here are some aggregate scores from that year:

>Strasbourg (FRA) - IK Start (NOR) -- 6-1
>Omonia (Cyprus) - Red Boys Differdange (LUX) -- 7-3
>HJK (FIN) - Ajax (NET) -- 2-16 (that's not a typo)
>Omonia - Ajax -- 4-10

You fucking cuck nigger do your fucking homework.

No Greatest Of All Time means that, considering all players from the past and all players active in the present, Player X is the best among them and therefore the GOAT.

Shit has nothing to do with what will happen in the future. If someone else comes along that puts Pele's stats to shame then he will be crowned the GOAT....thus he'll be the "New" GOAT.

>mfw I have to explain even the most basic sports terminology to the tard cuck britbong

I was at the stadium yesterday, and man i was almost crying. When Tsunaldo scores all the stadium screams TSUUUUUUUUUUU its lika a war cry.

Pele played against absolute shitters