Tell me about black girls in your country

tell me about black girls in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OU9_dUZfZro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The worst part is the terrible way they talk

They are the least ugly black girls in the world because they have european genes.

REALLY scarce :_:

Of course this thread is made by a croat. The balkans need to find a vaccination for jungle feaver.

They are okay

Not too many, most of them are in Sicily and Naples and don't come north too often. They tend to keep to themselves

Get off the internet pope

there's no such thing in France

i saw countless black prostitutes in rimini and montecatitni

The best cure against jungle feaver is seeing average niggers. And figgering out that girls like OP posted are 1 in a million. I think the reason balkans love them so much is because they probably never saw a nigger in real live so they admire the beautiful once they see online. You will get rid of that after seeing and beeing around average once.

>tfw catholic clergy might be shitposting on Sup Forums right now

you seem upset bro I think its time for you to take the ultimate black pill

black my ass she is asian

I don't think I ever some one. We only have a few black men who sell counterfeit watches

saw one*

>Hispanic is a race

>tfw no black gf

Damn...

most are refugees I think. From Eritrea and Ethyopia.

Don't really care, just think they are ugly.

Usually students from Africa, very chill and nice

do they speak russian?

They're ugly, fat and smell bad.

They do so with zero irony or self awareness.

But least dey don't need no man.

Some do, some not

If you want to post, you're gonna have to wait untill I've had my Cherry Coke Zero.

Well, not Russia and not super relevant but I ran into a bunch of them at the university in Tbilisi, they spoke Russian at least. No idea where they were from though.

They're all a bunch of ugly, fat somalis. Pic related is basically what they all look like

you never met a black chick before. they have a tendency to put other people down/bully them in order to lift their own self image up.

>Other 25%
>Hispanic

we call tell how much bullshit this image display

Hola Francisco

There are a littel african student in my uni. Some of them are girls. IInteresting fact all girls are fat as fuck. What the fuck I thought they are hunger in Africa

Get outta Sup Forums Francis.

>be arab spreading the word of allah (and enslaving kuffars)
>go all around the gulf, Mediterranean and SE Asia to push islam deeper into the kuffar regions and to fug women
>hit sub Sahara Africa
>women there look like monkeys and the entire region is a wasteland of no culture or civilization
>only value is strong slaves so spare some tribes who sell them to you and convert them
>because of this they ditch plans to head further south in fear of seeing even worse groups of people
You notice how Islam seems to stop at central Africa because the Arabs didn't want to go any further South while every other region they came into contact with they went deeper into the unknown.

they are usually ugly as sin and they are very rude
the men aren't half as rude as the women, the women are so fucking rude and have so much attitude

i dunno about them
only that they came to use our cheap colleges
i guess they'll go back to Brazil afterwards

>ugly as sin
Is this a common phrase in Ireland?

but they are from here, or they came from Africa?

Doesn't matter now, they live in Brazil. :)

RARE
A
R
E

i don't care, tbqh
they studied and come here to work
just for the sake of curiosity i was asking

This. A legit 8/10 black chick is reduced to a 5/10, thanks to her ebonics

*FAT GREASY TOOTHLESS BLACK JUNKY COMES AND SAYS:*

AYY MUHFUGGA GIMME A DOLLA FA DA BUS NIGGA

post a legit 8/10 full blooded african black chick with zero european, arab, berber, native american or asian blood.

angolan passport
but yeah via Brazil

>getting suit fitted
>two black women on staff
>the older one looks at the younger one and says she'll take care of me
>later starts feeling up my thicc ass even though she's not measuring anything there

Must be a great saleswoman or into younger white men.

bump

none, we are yellow people

I met one during summer camp when I was like 11, she was a few years older than me. She spoke perfect Slovenian and was pretty light so I guess she was mixed or something. She let me sit on her lap during a bus ride because there were no empty seats left and she commented how sweaty my hand was... Idk she was the same as the other girls maybe a bit bolder though

We have over 20 million of them.

They range from sexy celebrity types like Beyoncé to fat ugly landwhales.

For all intents and purposes Hispanic is now a race

It's a stand-in for "Native American", "First Nation", "Indigenous", whatever term you want to use.

inb4 "Hispanics are all 100% Spanish"

arent they?

Apes

Those are niggers taking all the food from niglets

youtube.com/watch?v=OU9_dUZfZro

BERGOGLIO
MUERETE COMUNISTA BASTARDO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are somalians on welfare who pump out more somalians who will go on welfare.

They're all terrible to fucking look at and they can't speak english

no it isn't you lard ass

Here the local version of Al Jazeera network has a anchorwoman that's about as black as Obama. To make it even weirder she speaks Bosnian perfectly and without an accent. It's kind of creepy to see a black person speak Bosnian so fluently since I'm not used to it, there are some black tourists every now and then but they're tourists and thus not local.

19 * 3 = 57
Why I do this everytime...

hello my croatian friend

Some of the recent immigrants are nice but the one's who have been here since slavery are intolerable cunts.

some are pretty qt
only ever seen one with a white bf though

>one's who have been here since slavery are intolerable cunts.
wonder why

It's a complete mystery goy

Francisco you are a cuck.

Brandi is bleached

>this shitposting northcuck
northcucks were so overridden with niggers that they lobbied our parliament to "forcefully distribute them in the whole peninsula"

I want to fuck one but I want to fuck a BLACK girl

I'm talking like 99% cocoa here, pure african

They're pretty nice.