Post women, others say how many dicks she's sucked and how she likes to do it, part 4

Post women, others say how many dicks she's sucked and how she likes to do it, part 4
WWYD for more pics

my innocent little niece

5at the minimum

How many wwyd for more

Guess right. Creampie vid.

6, she likes to lick up and down for a bit, then licks around the head before just sticking the head in. After that, she will alternate sucking and licking the head and sticking her tongue out to lick the shaft, teasing until the guy grabs her head and thrusts to finish

She's sucked 512 dicks and does it in private made films for an arab billionaire. In her next feature she will be strapped to a solid gold fucking machine for 24 hours in the middle of a desert

This one

42. She deepthroats straight of and gives extra attention to the balls. I would just tell her to kneel as I beat off and jizz on her

50, has a real self esteem problem, but sucks dick like a slut god

I hope she improved then, because when she sucked mine it was average at best

Like 7 on that backpacking vacation through Central America alone

So true

Fuck, awesome, thanks!!

11 but they were all glory hole meets. I would chain her up in a stable and keep her as a ponygirl

Kek

Go on

she knows her way around a cock

35, 10 the first year she was out of college 15 more in the two years since

Nice, same girl?

sounds about right

17. like a true slut, likes getting dick slapped. always spits cum out all over her tits.

also. more.

you like? wwyd?

yep

Looks like she's got massive clean shaven lips she's showing off. She took a lot of cock that trip...

probably right about loving cum on her tits

loves it up the ass too

4. slow and sensually.

She'll be used to pull a cart around town with bells on her nipples. She'll wear a latex mask covering her face and nothing else. people who want rides must deposit one load of semen into her mouth per trip.

age?

just turned 20

28 cocks
4 spits , 14 swallows , 10 facials

how many you think b?

fuck, shes hot. any nudes?

Does the mask ever come off?

naw I wish

Looks like she'd have 5 and would love them in a blowbang and bukkake

She's only sucked one guy off before and she liked it so much she got in touch with some sleazy guy on craigslist and now finds herslef about to become the star of a blogbang scene which will leave her deeply emotionally scared for the rest of her life. The video will be lost to the depths of xvideos to only ever get 3147 views. all of which will be by herself as she grapples to cope with the memory traumatic experience

Any more of her feet?

The mask only comes off when her owner retrieves her at the end of the day and she is returned to the stable. chained through a nose ring unable to escape.

here's her and her little sister's feet

Keep it going

friends gf. I wish I was + 1

throat is desensitized from all the fucking

OP...this week or last?

what?

She looks like a whore. 37, and you're soon.

Bet she fucks locals every chance she gets

A bakers dozen. She usually deepthroats and likes to swallow. Keeps it clean.

What about L and R from the 90s?

could be. I just wanna bury my face between those tits

Looks great

Offers?

I want my cock down her throat