How to deviate from source material; the right way

>how to deviate from source material; the right way
>bury this fucker alive
only by then we will get the most satisfying kill after the Purple Wedding.

Anyone knows what happens to him in the comics? i got as far as when he burns some guy's face with an iron

negan is literally more fun, more logical and more interesting than all the WD cast combined x10

>if I like it, its the right way
>if I don't like it, its the wrong way
Wew lad

He joins Rick lmao

He basically becomes Rick's bff after killing a newer villain.

Him and rick become frenemies. Negan also really likes carl.

I'm pretty sick of him already t b h

>not winning over the audience when his relationship with carl blossoms

Does he like Carl or does he LIKE Carl?

That's because you're a petulant child

He's still alive.

Why hasn't a webm of him bashing in skulls been made yet?

He gaped and came in his boipucci
He's really curious on his potential like he said before killing Glenn, especially when he (Carl) wasted 6 of Negan's men my himself

Nah, he just thinks carl could be a good sidekick one day. He likes how stone cold carl is and thinks he has potential to become a good killer.

Satisfying kill? Listen here faggot. JDM as Negan is the most interesting character this show has ever seen. He is what this show needs right now, I'd rather see Rick and his gang die and have the story focus on Negan insted at this point.

Negan is fucking great, and the deluded cunts that are "sad" over Glenn and Abrehams death are retarded and cant understand when a new character is great for the show, no matter how twisted he/she is.

How reeeeee'd will they be when they find out that rick and negan become lovers?

God I hope this season is the war and it ends with a happily ever after ending with Negan locked up
That way they can leave the option open to finish the show at 7 series or be open to the timeskip
>its been 7 fucking seasons of this show and only 3 of them are watchable.

Negan is actually ace in the comics.

SPOILERS

Rick keeps him alive and imprisons him to show that what Rick wanted to do works. Negan has to see that what Negan wanted was worse.

I gotchu
Part 1

this better happen, i want rick to go full savage and be down to take over everything with negan

Part 2
Thats all I have

Carls heavy breathing at the end always gets me

American hero.

can you edit in Hulk Hogan's themesong?

*kneels* I belong to AMC now. They made it infinitely more horrifying than the comic. Whoever came up with the hatchet-carl plotline deserves a powerful nutsucking.

Are you butthurt that youll never see your asianfu again glennfag?

>bootyblasted Glennfags picking the wrong husbando

>not picking obvious best girl

Omg this is the cutest pic of Daisy I want to cum on her forehead.

Why are there so many threads about this crap? Is this the latest edgy teen sensation to tickle Sup Forums's juvenile sense of danger?

Aaron caused The Wolves attack and No Way Out to happen. He deserves jail.

Carl Actually becomes his best friend later on.

Has anyone questioned the fact that no walkers showed up during this whole scene?

you're retarded

negan would've had people stopping them

what if there were too many?

there obviously weren't

Then the episode would have shown them, but there wasn't.

Yes such a good question, and what if Negans bat was actually made of cheese instead of wood

>Loses war with Rick's group
>they decide to put him in jail instead of killing him
>eventually breaks out
>pretends to join the group's new antagonists called the Whisperers and kills their leader
>brings her head to Rick and they let him help fight against them but in a post by himself

Wanna know how I know you're normie scum?