What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your dick inside one? Asking because I'm a 18 year old virgin.

Feels like wet sand.

If she's not wet enough it's like putting your dick in sandpaper.
If she is it's like putting your dick in a warm wet and a bit tight tube.

Pleasantly warm and comfy

Warm, wet, soft and yielding, but with some interesting-feeling little nobbles

like a slimy hand

Feels like a slimy hole.

Nothing special OP, sorry to bust your dreams

great

Some girls feel tighter than others, some are wetter than others. But generally it feels warm-hot, and soft. Like the inside of your mouth almost. It was actually disappointing when I had my first time. A nice lubbed hand, or a mouth feels much better and tighter.

>A nice lubbed hand, or a mouth feels much better and tighter.
Pencil dick spotted

If it's not wet yet then a bit uncomfortable. You might not even be able to push in all the way at first.

If wet or once wet then its a nice wet warm soft feeling. Its the perfect amount of tightness. Like tight but unable to keep your dick from sliding in.

Also depends on your size and the tightness of the vag.

Dubs of truth

Virgin spotted, it is much easier to adjust the tightness of a hand and mouth muscles compared to vaginal muscles. So go fuck yourself.

It feels like slidding your dick deep inside a warm grilled cheese

This

Inside of your mouth is lined with the same type of cells that line the walls of the vagina. Stick your finger in your mouth feel your cheek. Kinda like that.

Like salty milk and coins

>prefers a hand to a pussy
>calls someone a virgin

depends on the vagina and i guess the penis

Im not a virgin (not involved in the convo so far) but my ex was able to fap faster than i so when she jerked me off it was nothing compared to vaginal or oral. Even better than anal and my stamina gave that bitch some massive right lower arm muscles lol

All girls are different. Im a bit bigger than average, but current gf has a box like a vice. I have start her out with just a finger before she can take me. But she grips tightly on every inch

Last gf was a bit looser, I can't think of a way to describe it other than a loose vagina

>fap faster
>shit sexual technique

like salty milk and coins

Sad that this is the only correct answer posted

it's warm and slimy though. if she's not wet, don't even try and put it in. suck on her titties or rub her outer labia or sloppy makeout if she's into that

Feels like a warm wet slick pulsing living organ which millions of years of evolution has optimized the singular purpose of making your wiener squirt.

not the worst answer, although vag does not feel greasy the way grilled cheese does

obviously, although that doesn't really give a virgin any frame of reference

but the bottom line is this:
>it's all about what's in her head and in yours
>if you're both into each other
>and you are both physically aroused, which is a different issue
>it will feel like the greatest thing ever

>if it were purely about friction, pressure, slipperyness, a well-designed fleshlight would be just as good
>which it obviously isn't

like a slice of heaven

Like Butta

>keeps greentexting
>wants to troll but is just a lonely virgin hoping for these threads to show off