Choose carefully

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Choose carefully. They aren't fighting each other arena style, they're coming after you at all costs.

All urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
audubon.org/field-guide/bird/common-black-hawk
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

I also Asume that the once defending me will do it at all cost.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Rats twice

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Picking the gorillas and lions

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

How much ammo does the hunter have?

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

The wolves and the hawks

The hawks would attack in waves going for the eyes, and once the attacker is crippled the wolves would finish them off

The hawks are also a hard counter to the rats which would otherwise be tough to deal with

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Definitely gorillas, thats a given. Im torn between take the man, the lions, or the bears for the 2ns choice.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Tag team of bulls and crocodiles.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

this

William Long
William Long

5 nigger monkeys and the dude with unlimited ammo rifle

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

Die slowly

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

the fuck is ur problem?

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

Wolves and Hunter.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

if you're thinking about picking a man you're wrong.. id rather have the 10000 rats than 1 man and the 10000 rats seem like a shitty choice to me.

x5 gorillas and x3 bears.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

50 hawks don't hard counter 10,000 rats. Each hawk has to kill 200 rats before they reach you.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

yah but how the fuck are u going to kill the hunter when hes sniping u from almost a mile away

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

dude with gun and the wolves. we will chill up in the arctic where it's so fucking cold the rats will all freeze and only the bears and peregrines will be an issue.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

The hunter and the swarm of rats. Keep the hunter on overwatch to snipe hawks out of the sky, and the tide of fur and filth will kill everything else for me.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Here's a fucking human,
He'll make 3 Molotov and expose the rats into another dimension.

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Two 20' salt water crocodiles and a guy with a shotgun plz. Retreat to an island.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

how are you going to kill the hunter when hes sniping you from almost a mile away

alright, newfag. first off, good luck hitting me at 1 mile. secondly, that gun doesnt have a scope. all its gonna take is one gorilla or bear to charge his ass, one swipe and hes done. EZ

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

A 12gauge slug will take down a gorilla or a bear.

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Just Riverdance til the Hawks make it to you.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

You're picking a Hunter, not a rifle.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Hope you bring your AA-12

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

People can reliably snipe up to a kilometre away without a scope, user.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

the guy because he looks white
and the wolves because they can be domesticated easily

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

he's a nigger

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

I want to change my answer. Rats and hawks. Nobody can shoot 10050 of something before having his eyes plucked out or being devoured by a cloud of rats. Also, all the creatures are vulnerable to angry hawks attacking their eyes and 10000 rats can devour anything... except maybe the crocs, but they're slow and would easily be blinded once they come ashore to get me. I'm still on an island.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

citation needed

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Actually not a bad combo at all especially since wolves are accustomed to battle strategy

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Rats and hunter,
those other animals wouldn't know what the fuck to do with 10,000 rats. Also the hunter picks off the confused and pissed off animals.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Lol so cringy

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Gorillas and dude with gun, those gorillas can fuck shit up

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

People can reliably snipe up to a kilometre away without a scope, user.

1 kilometre
0.62 miles
Roughly half the advertised distance

first of all, cite that shit nigga. I dont know anyone who would even claim they could reliably hit a target at a half mile with no scope.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

This. The rest arent protective animals

Joseph Young
Joseph Young

The guy with the gun and the bears.
Guy with gun will shoot everything untill he runs out of ammo then we take a bear each for personal protection/ride it like a horse and the third alpha bear can go fuck up anything else.

Not gonna kill the bovine though, after the deathmatch me, the hunter and the bears are going to start a ranch.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Yes that's the only reasonable choice. 10,000 rats + 50 hawks vs 44 animals and a human with a gun. And rats aren't tiny like mice.

Hawks deal with the human first, pretty easily, and then while each animal has 222 rats biting the shit out of them the hawks come and help.

There is no other reasonable choice.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

15 wolves would easily kill the bulls, hunter, lions, and gorillas.

After that it's between the falcons for aerial support, or the rats for sheer overwhelming numbers. I don't care how good the wolves and falcons are, they can't take out 10,000 rats.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

beats dying before you're 30 like a nigger

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Rats can't do shit to defend vs hawks and the hunter can maybe pick off a few before he goes down, so you die by hawks.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Nigger it's 10,000 rats the hawks will die of exhaustion before they get to you or the hunter

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

The golden eagles and the rats. The eagles will blind and disable everything within minutes and the rats will drag them down.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

To be honest this The birds would be a problem but all the other animals wouldnt know what to do

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

rats can be as big as cats.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

What kind of rifle does the hunter have?

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

The human could build like some sort of trap or ditch and the stupid rats would fall in.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Hawks and rats.
Assuming initial state is when they're far enough, all legs of the above animals would fail, before reaching me. Hawks would be distracting and slowing down the attacker, and I doubt the man can take them before loosing his shooting finger and/or eye.

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

Google white death faggot

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

just a friendly reminder that rats are fucking useless since the only thing they can hunt is bugs. The only thing the eagle can do is catch one or two rats, they are not pack hunters and will not work together in any way.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Gorilla and rats.
Gorillas stay next to me, rats swarm the enemies.

Robert Long
Robert Long

i think i wanna change my answer.. an AVERAGE rat can weigh anywhere from 3-5lbs. Some can be as big as 10. some user did the math, but 10,000 rats and 50 hawks would be 222rats PER animal, with a hawk to help here and there. taking the weight of an average rat thats ~888lbs of rats attacking each animal..

rats and hawks ftw

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Rats & Birds, and everybody dont know what the fuck to do.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

^^ Yup The hunter and the crocodiles win. None of the other animals can swim. Plus animals need water to live so every time one of those fuckers goes to get a drink they will get eaten by crocodiles. Man can build a house boat and kill off everything else for food.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Ok here's the thing like I said in OP: They aren't fighting each other arena-style. Their goal is to kill you, NOT your defenders. Hawks will simply swoop in on you.

Your defenders need to kill the attackers but the attackers don't necessarily need to kill your defenders if they can bypass them.

William Walker
William Walker

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

this

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

I choose the bears twice, all i need to do is convince one of them that im their cub and nothing is getting close to me.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

None of the other animals can swim.
You're a fucking retard, like for real.

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

That's assuming i don't bury myself in a 10,000 rat meat cage, check mate

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Gotta got with crocs and bears.
They're the only combination that can kill everything else.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Prove me wrong dip shit!

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

That's assuming that you'd be in water if you choose crocodiles, but if we assume that can we also assume that you'll be up in a tree or on a mountain if you choose hawks?

That's the one major problem with this actually: where is this taking place?

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Can I pick twice? Two guys with guns. All I'll ever need.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Rats and birds. The rats would overwhelm most of the land based stuff, and thee birds would take care of the crocs.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Ok so while you're buried in this meat cage they can't leave you to take out all those animals charging at you, and if they can't attack those animals en masse they and you stand no chance.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Good point

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

worse still, are they fresh water crocks or salt water?

get the answer wrong and all them are as good as dead.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

What you said is probably the stupidest thing I'll hear this week.

Rock on with your ludicrous ignorance bud. Rock on.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

With 10,000 rats there's room for a meat cage for me and the hunter, with room to spare for charger rats

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

I figured this shit would start on land. I'd take my human as and my crocodile partners to some near by body of water. From there I would construct some sort of floating device. Either a raft or house boat. The crocodiles would protect me from the predator animals coming to get me and my trusty rifle / shot gun would shoot birds out of the sky. I could also eliminate threats from the water. Its a win win situation user!

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Someone's going to do the math on how many rats it takes to make living rat armor and then how many are left to fuck everything else up.

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

No its not its a good idea. Lets see you come up with something better you fucking mongoloid.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

this. But if you can only have 1 of each probably the rats and gorillas.

Assign 1000 rats to kill the hunter and everything else would be easy. The hawks might be trouble. But you could always hide under a gorilla or a few hundred rats.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

you fagycunts don't know what a good strategy is here
10000 rats
50 hawks
rats move so fast and are so small that nothing can kill them they are zurging n shit clawing and killing people and animals fast. + they have diseases on them one bite and say hello to the black plague. and no plague doctor can save you with his stick.

hawks are the fastest animal on air they can go 200 km an h. they will claw down any thing that gets near you before you can say "cunt"

and who ever chooses a human is a dump motherfucker he will just run or stab you in the back like always or maybe he is a 9gager.

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

I don't know about gorillas but all those other animals can swim you monumental idiot.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

The hunter could easily build a booby trap! Just dig a hole and bait it those stupid fucking rats will fall right in.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

the hunter only has a gun you idiot. If we allow other shit ill have my guns too and wont need any defenders

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

You back stroke with Lions user?

Logan Price
Logan Price

Are we supposed to multiply the number of critters shown in the picture? Because that's about 15x10000 rats...

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

If building shit/prep time is in, I'm definitely taking two humans. Turns into a bushcraft challenge. Tower defense with three towers. I obviously get one of their spare guns.

Easy to build a shelter that proofs you against the birds and the crocs, possibly the smaller animals like wolves and rats. Then you build traps for the big ones and Thermopylae their asses by channeling them into a kill zone.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

YOu can use the butt / stock of a gun to dig a hole or a trench you fucking useless idiot!

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

not if the attack is under way already.

All you 'lets play bob the builder' or 'lets run to the hardware store' faggots are missing the point of this thought experiment.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Rats and eagles. Climb a tree and hide from the hunter.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

10,000 rats and hunter. only good option

if you don't pick the rats, they're gonna kill you
if you don't pick the hunter, he's gonna kill you
the rest are arbitrary. they're all mindless brutes. at least with the rats, you have 10,000 distractions while the hunter picks off the other animals

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

You're so fucking dumb it burns.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

No man alive can dig a trench in a matter of seconds even with a shovel let alone the fucking but of a gun you mongoloid

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Or just shoot the ground until theres a hole.
Thats how the Americans made the grand canyon.

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Alligators are slow on land, rats are a small threat.
The 5 silver backs are an obvious #1 choice.
I think picking the 50 eagles just for the sole purpose of them not swarming you and killing you, and they could counter all the rats.

So 5x silverbacks and 50x eagles.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

Exactly but dip shits over here think a Lion is going to swim through my 10 hungry crocodiles.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Swim really awkwardly and slowly. Allowing for easy killshots.

Bushcraft

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

LOL!!! HA HA

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Nope since there's nothing you can do vs the hawks. Hunter isn't taking out 50 of them before he dies and the rats are useless against them, unless you try to do that really dumb thing one user said and bury yourself in them so you suffocate.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Hippos and man

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Mexicans do it all the time so shut the fuck up you fucking genital wart.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

dumbfuck. most of those animals can out swim humans

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

50 hawks (they're hawks not eagles) aren't taking out 10,000 rats. That's 200 rats per hawk before the rats reach you. Not happening.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

We're already on the floating raft. We aren't swimming.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

LOL .. Wolves can out swim a man??? Michael Phelps raced a lion ?

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Hippos would dominate any of the large creatures... to bad they're not present.

ugh.. it burns..

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Swimming animals coming towards my raft get shot. By swimming they expose their heads for an easy kill shot.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

The hinter and the rats

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

Ya, most of those animals can out swim a human outside a pool and in the presence of currents.

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Crocodiles and man along with staying in the water.

Crocodiles have an extreme advantage under water.

The mice would probably drown before they got to me. Lions, wolves, gorillas, and even bears could be shot while the alligators slow them down.

Just leaves the birds for me to deal with.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

hawks are stupid. they'll go for the easy meal of rats before attacking you/hunter. so while they swoop on the rats, the hunter shoots them

the fact is this: regardless of how many other animals you have, you're not gonna stop EVERY single rat, and there's a good chance that once you're bit, you're gonna get infected and potentially die. the hunter as well can shoot from afar. even one or two pellets from buckshot is enough to disable a person, which is definitely hitable from 100yd away, well away from any other threats. you could make argue hawks+gorillas, but the hawks aren't gonna do much to anything but the hunter and rats

I just had a new idea

hawks and whatever
get hawks to steal gun from hunter so you can use the gun
hawks can pick up the rats and drop them on other animals to force collateral damage
2nd animal can be anything, probably something to surround you while you shoot shit

James Martin
James Martin

Hunter**

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

I dono about the silver-backs. I doubt the 5 would get along with each other since silver-backs are supposed to be the alpha leaders. I think the bears would be more reliable.

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

mice can swim dude.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Wrong. You're busy trying to ward off 50 laser accurate razor taloned fast as a blur kill machines trying to take out your eyes.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Alright, let's settle this.

The basic point of miscommunication here is that there is no explanation of the situation or the scenario at all.

Where do you and your companions start?
Where do all the opponents start?
What does the battlefield look like?
How much time is given during the start?
Is is the number of animals in the picture multiplied by the multiplier? Or does the picture simply represent the animal multiplied by the multiplier?
What equipment does the hunter come with? Specifics such as weaponry are important because this determines how far you can safely be before he can gun you down.
What level of strategy/command can you give your companions? Are they able to do things they normally wouldn't in real life - said meatcage, etc?

Fucking faggot OP doesn't even know how to do this kind of thing. Go to /tg/ and learn properly, fag.

Josiah White
Josiah White

What do the rats do when they reach you? You can also climb a tree and keep kicking them off because they are weak climbers. Also it will take them quite some time to chew through your boots and clothing.

Hawks would be impossible to avoid because you can't even climb trees to get away from them, and nobody except 1x hunter counters them, but 1x hunter cannot kill 50x hawks with a single rifle. Maybe a belt fed machine gun that can cut trees.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

No you're overthinking this. The attackers have a single mindset: KILL YOU. There are no animal instincts taking over or anything. They're swarming at you and not stopping unless stopped by your defenders.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

Thats what bird shot ammunition is for!

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

The raft has a roof and walls. With slits. I'd like to see those birds walk in.

William Robinson
William Robinson

Obviously the gorillas to help fight and the rats for a decoy against all the other animals.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

nice one OP actually no idea which one Id pick

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

unlimited ammo
Even guns in video games run out of ammo kid

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

If animosity and infighting are allowed, that takes out the cattle as well - they're definitely going to fight.

Pictures are of male lions, not female ones. They fighting each other too.

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Yea they can but they aren't experts and don't hunt underwater. They also would have a hard time climbing inside a boat. It would be easy to poison the water or something also

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

Have you seen how stupid rats are. They will do anything for food. Bait a trap and they are done for. Traps can be constructed from anything in the busy you can find while you are running.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

I'm going by the pic and the same thread we had last night. Consensus was this takes place in an open field like Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, only the attackers aren't interested in killing the defenders, just you.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

contra
beachfront
b-wings

there are more to games than your Call of Doodys, boy.

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

bears and guy with gun.
i mean look at this thing its basically the size of a dinosaur.

Aiden King
Aiden King

*bush

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

pic is of double barrel shotgun. no way to repel 50 birds when reloading every two shot.

the pic doesn't say anything about raft building

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

lol, thread is tl:dr but this is bullshit,

I could take out everything on that page with impunity except for the human in the middle, which would offer the only real resistance. Nothing else could even penetrate my house, and would be completely and utterly devastated before reaching my person.

Literally nothing on hat page except the human stands ANY fucking chance, and if they do to you, then you really need to reconsider what the fuck is wrong with your life because nothing has remotely come close to existentially challenge man other than man for millennia.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

same thread we had last night

which I was not a part of

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

They're swarming at you and not stopping unless stopped by your defenders.
then you HAVE to take the rats or else you're fucked. do you realize how much 10,000 is? there's no way even with 50 hawks and 5 gorillas that you're gonna stop every single rat without taking heavy losses, and that's ignoring the lions, bears, crocs, etc

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

You can stockpile more ammo than you can shoot and you can keep it pretty much anywhere like in a vehicle. If you can carry 20-35 lbs you can carry more than enough ammo for a battle.

William Allen
William Allen

It doesn't matter how stupid they are, climbing a tree slows them down and if you kick them off they fall all the way down and have to start climbing over and over again.

That buys you time.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

Its all about shot placement! I killed a big ass 6 x 6 Bull Elk with my bow this past September. Man with modern day weapon wins hands down.

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

neither does it also say anything about birds going for eyes

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

Wtf with raft building and being in the water? No. If we can do that I'll choose the top of a mountain with hawk and human defender because nothing else can get to me.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

10000 rats swimming at you. you can't kill them all and who said they will try to get on. they can chew your boat and you sink bam you is dead.

William Green
William Green

rats and rifleman. no animal will be on me when theres 10000 fucking rats all over you. snipe them after that.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

I know it doesnt say anything about raft building but as I am running from the predators trying to kill me I can collect material from the bush to construct my raft. I'd use my shoe laces and anything else I have for cordage.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Are you the dumb guy that didn't know animals can swim?

Birds go for the eyes naturally. No special conditions required.

There is some weapons grade stupid in this thread.

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

And that was the consensus we reached. You HAVE to take the rats, and because of that you also HAVE to take the hawks because if you don't they're coming at you and you can't defend against them.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

The Tag Team of 10,000 mice, and 50 Hawks.

For the Swarm. They shalt leave not alive that comes after me, scoured to pieces.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Not taking the rats is a death sentence.
Also 5 gorillas as my personal guard. Rats are kinda more of a range and swarm thing.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

The bears alone would be sufficient

One grizzly could take out everything on the list except maybe the gorillas. 6 would just rape everything

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

My scenario is that I am running towards any water to escape the predators. I would run towards the mountains because thats where wolves and bears live they know the terrain and you will tire before they do.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

hawks sure as fuck will be on you.

This isn't a video game. Have you ever even seen the type of raft you think you know how to build? You don't just click on some materials and then hit "craft".

Weapons. Grade. Stupid.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Actually this is the same confusion we had last night because the pic doesn't give enough info like location.

I will remake this thread later and add some missing info, like it takes place in an open field, no extra tools for the hunter, the animals are of a singular mind and are trying to kill just you, they have no real life animal instincts, etc.

There's just too much info missing and it leads to overthinking all this.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

5 gorillas vs 3 bears would be a good fight, provided the gorillas are male silverbacks and the bears grizzly

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

but rats are useless. They dont have some magic hivemind to help them co-ordinate. The only stories i have ever heard of rats killing people are when the person is terminally ill/disabled and cant move.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

People are overestimating 50 hawks

A hawk weighs like 3lbs at most. You could basically just swat them away/kill them by hand

John Powell
John Powell

which I was not a part of
Lurk moar, faggot

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

3 grizzlies vs 50 hawks, 10,000 rats, 10 crocs, 15 wolves, 3 gorillas, 4 lions, 7 bulls, 4 lions and a hunter with a rifle.

Nope. No matter what other choice you've picked you lose. Pick the rats + gorillas and what are you going to do vs the hawks?

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Yes in this case they actually do have a hivemind> They're all either coming to kill you or fighting to defend you.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

you think black plague is just an instant death or something?

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

they are not hawks you retard thats clearly an eagle.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

Just curious, are you from some shithole country or live in the middle of a city and can't own guns or something?

Because, a man, alone, with an automatic rifle, sitting in an average brick home on an average plot of land, in an average place, would easily be able to eliminate everything on that list without taking a scratch (except for the human, the one animal there that could present a challenge), if he had even a little time to prepare.

Animals don't snipe, they don't dig trenches, they don't take cover, they break and run because they have no organization or morale, they are honestly almost helpless against a real human being. Most notably, they don't know what the fuck to do with a burning ditch of petrol, and will lose their shit within a second of a real conflagration.

If you wanted something scary, add a million wasps, or something, and boubonic plague, because what's on that list has already been controlled, dominated, and exist because we allow them to.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Me and the gatorbros are going to the water with rat patrols swimming around as well. gg

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

Bro, go see the Movie wanted. If 1,000 mice with bombs can fuck up an assassin's guild, 10,000 rats w/o bombs can fuck up one hunter.

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Depends so much on the area.

In a city: 10K Rats + man -> set rats loose, hide in a building and have man shoot the birds first and the rest of the animals don't know how to enter buildings.
In a forest:
You're fucked. Would go for bear + lion here, although birds and the rats will be a problem for sure.
Mountain: eagles + man, find a steep climb, set for landslide
Flat tarmac area: you're fucked any which way
5-dimensional hypercube: just have your 4D man-buddy fire his gun once and all realities, all the different reincarnations of all the beasts die

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

No it's a hawk.

Hell if it's an eagle it makes the choice of picking them as a defender even easier. I already choose them as hawks.

James Watson
James Watson

Oh if thats the case then the bears can fly and i am a hologram.
because magic

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

no, but you still die.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Hunter and 10,000 Rats

Rats would swarm anything that doesnt fly, giving enough time for the hunter to shoot it. Hunter could shoot flying shit on his own. Done.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

They're flying razor blades and they're fucking fast! You think you have the hand eye coordination to swat 50 of the fucking things? That's inhuman.

Weapons. Grade. Stupid.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

10000 rats below, 50 hawks above, good luck holding that fort.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

There are two bears in the picture so that would be six grizzlies

Gorillas and maybe bulls are the only things that might be a problem. People don't even understand how strong a grizzly bear is. They can toss around a 900lb steel dumpster like a kid shaking a christmas present

Nothing else could even get through their hide.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

pic is of double barrel shotgun. That's what you get.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

why would any animals win against a guy with a gun?

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

hypercube
Thanks m8, I needed a laugh

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Nope overthinking it. All attackers are swarming at you at once, sort of like a bunch of terminators. They aren't stopping to feed or shit or hunt, they're just coming at you. Your defenders have to stop them before they kill you.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Add how big the area is so i can estimate whether the rats get to the sniper in time before he kills all my other animals.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Lol no, that would mean there are 150,000 rats, 45 wolves and 30 crocodiles.

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

This thread was great. Provided a lot of fun while I was at work

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

lol, no, I get the guy and his gun, and I'll tell him to drop that piece of shit fudgun and pick up a real rifle, and the rats can't do shit but die. You realize a simple ditch with petrol or diesel (unlit) is enough to kill all the rats.

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

even so the only way the rats could hurt you is if they are carrying fleas with the bubonic plague.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Gorillas can't swim. Most bears and bulls can. Lions can't do it terribly well, but they can. Hawks fly. All others are great swimmers

Parker Long
Parker Long

There's billions of rats in new york city alone, dude. They're dumb as shit, lack organization, and hide like thieves. Let them bring it on.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Don't worry about that, choose the hawks too they'll take care of the hunter faster than all the others then help the rat zerg with the rest. No way any animal on that list is surviving 222 rats and a hawk.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

pic is of double barrel shotgun
sniper

it's like nobody in this thread has any life experience to fall back on, only video game logic.

You get a guy with a shotgun. That's the pic, that's what you get.

Rats kill people.

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

I know right. You could even take th egun ammunition and use the gun powder to light a huge ass fire. Wild animals hate fire. They know its man and dangerous. Animals retreat man wins every time. He can even shoot the water buffalo and make steaks.

John Martin
John Martin

doggos and beers

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

untrue. They have teeth and that many of them could swarm you and eat you alive.

you would have to run from the rats, or find some way to slow them down so you could pick them off.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

The pic says I get two of the things on the list, it doesn't say, I'm stripped naked of all I have. I don't even need any help, as it is.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

That is what I have been telling these dummies. YOu can take the ammunition and the gun powder and just build a fire or torches. Wild animals hate fire!!!

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Have you seen how vicious a rat can be? A single rat bite is painful; 222 rats swarming an animal is a guaranteed death sentence even if they take significant casualties.

John Foster
John Foster

That's like saying "I'm going to shoot that tank with ten million paintballs"

It wouldn't matter, none of them could get through the bear's fur and hide.

And I still want to know why the hawks are supposed to be so formidable. They're smaller than chickens

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

Have you not been reading the thread at all? They have no animal instinct. They literally only care about killing you.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

If you climb a tree you're an easy target for the guy with a gun and the eagles. And bears are good climbers. The rats have a good chance of spreading disease leading to your death.

But on the flip side I feel they are pretty useless on defense. But I think 10,000 rats charging to kill you would eventyally become impossible to handle. Based on that I would probably choose the rats and the gorillas. At least the rats could serve as fodder and probably take care of the guy with a gun

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

If it's not in the pic you can't defend yourself with it. That's the scenario, dumbfuck.

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

Thats so wrong and stupid. I have successfully hunted and harvest bear with my fucking bow and arrow!!!

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

So bait 10,000 traps?

Brody King
Brody King

Dude...hawks arent dangerous.
If they start to sit on u and swarm u can just like wriggle your arms lol.
Also i can hide under 1 gorilla and the 4 others can wriggle their arms, u do know they are like 20x as strong

William Thomas
William Thomas

I've killed a bear with a piece of steel and carbon going 300MPH, so clearly rats could kill a bear

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

flying razor blades with laser precision, lightning fast reflexes, and faster than human pecking movements.

William Turner
William Turner

No one big one! Like a hole in the ground...Use my bullet gun powder to light fire and burn all mice in / rats in trench.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Thinks 50 angry razor blade machines aren't dangerous.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

50 hawks vs you or vs the hunter is a hawk victory.

And at least around here hawks are a good size. At least the size of a chicken and sometimes larger (see them a lot gliding around with a nice wingspan)

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Flying razor blades meet flying lead from my .330 win mag!

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

But can't just live up in a tree, and I can't think of anything that could deal with the 10,000 rats unless you picked eagles

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

best combo, bears as bodyguards and the doggos are smart and fast enough to whittle down anything else before it gets to you.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

One average man could take out 50 hawks with a pair of safety glasses and a stick

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

pic is double barrel shotgun. That's all you get.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

I'd like to know how either of those creatures will protect your head and eyes from the hawks.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

I picked hawks + silverbacks.
My only real strategy is climb a tree and keep the rats occupied while hawks and silverbacks do their best to clean house.

if they survived killing everything else, they could beat the rats or you could just outrun the rats to safety.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

bears standing up are around 10-12 feet tall. Three of them could stand in a triangle around you.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

This

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Croco and Eagles, hands down

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

bears are vulnerable too.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Also, in addition to being vulnerable to hawks shredding their face andgouging out their eyes, they're also being shredded by 10000 rats. They won't be focused on your protection for very long.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

brids are weak and brittle, their bones are basically hollow. they need to be as light as possible to be able to fly.

and you are calling bears vulnerable?

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Are we convinced the bird in pic is a hawk? I don't know wtf it is.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Eagles go for the eyes of every other animal
Croco finish them off with jaws

I can wear thick clothes and deal with rats myself

Nathan White
Nathan White

Everything with eyes is vulnerable to the hawk.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Definitely the rats..10,000 rats could probably kill everything just on their own. I guess I'd take the wolves second because they also kill/hunt in packs. The size of everything else doesn't matter when they have rats and wolves swarming on them. The man would die almost instantly. The crocodiles wouldn't do shit. The hawks can only swoop down on so much before a wolf chomps it. The bears would get swarmed by rats. The lions would get swarmed by rats and a pack of wolves can easily kill a lion. The bulls wouldn't do shit. Easy victory OP

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

doggos would fuck up 1000 rats easily before they ever got to you.

well it depends on how far away they are when they start

John Smith
John Smith

I say crocodiles and the man.

So what you do is go on an island with a moat at the center. The large body of water surrounding the island, dump a fuck load of chemicals in it, and at the shore of the island, put up some electrified barbed wire.

The poison and wires should deal with the mice and maybe a few other predators. On the inner moat (which is regular water) put all of the crocodiles inside of there. Anything that gets in that body of water is going to get fucking mauled to death by them.

On the small plot of land at the center of the moat, have a tall bunker which has a (concrete) roof over it, and very small slits for the guy with the gun to shoot out of, but not big enough for the birds to get into.

Have each of the 4 corners of the roof of the bunker equipped with some poles, and you basically place metal mesh wire around the entire thing, yet leaving a pocket on the roof. The man with the gun now has access to the roof, but the birds are unable to swoop down and take him out, so he can shoot them out of the sky. EZ win

William Roberts
William Roberts

I don't know what shithole country you're from, but the average rat weighs much less than a pound. They only get that big if they're certain species or they've been eating your dead abo neighbors

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

3+ hawk per wolf. Good luck getting all 3 before you lose your eyes

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

nope. Close to 700 rats per dog. no fucking way a dog can neutralize a swarm of 700 anything trying to blow by it.

no bob the builder shit. A home depot was not listed in the shit you can use to defend yourself with.

That's still 10000 pounds of rats

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

It's a black hawk audubon.org/field-guide/bird/common-black-hawk

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

This thread is full of trolls.
Hawks are like the least beneficial choice by far.
Only the crocs are equally useless.

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

No, it doesn't say anything about that, you pick two to defend, and the rest attack you. You are literally making shit up, idiot. If you want it to say that, then make one that says that, but you don't get to arbitrarily decide on random bullshit like that, or I get to say, they're all crippled and missing teeth.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Have you ever seen a dog grab a bird out of the air while it was flying low to the ground? If these birds are fighting in some kind of tactic a man would conceive then so are the rats and wolves to be fair. If they are going with their nature they'd fly away after all the other shit was dead. But to be fair the hawks were my second choice over the wolves. It would be a bitch to kill all of them

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

You don't even need any of that, a simple ditch with petrol around a house, and an automatic rifle, and you don't need anything else.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

It wasn't listed as "not allowed"

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

exist because we allow them to.
rats in NY
Oh! They like them of course! Never thought about that previously

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

dog grab a bird out of the air while
a bird
a

Like i said, it's numbers.

You're dumb.

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

They average around a pound or so. Much less than a pound is practically a mouse.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Rats and hawks. The chinks and jews of the animal kingdom

John Lee
John Lee

Theres literally 0 rules listed other than "choose 2 to protect you"

Its not like it said everything is going to drop in front of you as soon as you make up your mind

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

3 shells

Joseph White
Joseph White

nope. Close to 700 rats per dog. no fucking way a dog can neutralize a swarm of 700 anything trying to blow by it.

bullshit
dogs are used by exterminators to kill rats every day. Theres no fucking way the rats could outmaneuver or outbite the wolves. They are stupid little rodents, the numbers only mean it will take longer for the wolves to kill them all.

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

Yeah we can't go by the pic alone, it leaves too much out and makes people overthink the shit out of this.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Bro...do you not realize how big of a number 700 is? Yeah a wolf could probably take on quiet a few, but 700? They'll just swarm him. You dont see exterminators using dogs to kill an entire infestation all at once. Rats would stomp

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

Faggot never been rat bit? They go right to the bone and lock on.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Neither were nuclear weapons or 12th century ninjas. If it's not in the pic it's not available in your defense. That's the framework of this thought experiment.

You're dumb.

Show me a dog that can neutralize 666 rats before most of them can get past if. The dog will get a few, maybe even a bunch, but hundreds? ya right.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

There's like 3 people in this thread that have seen sunlight.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

And you and I are two of them.

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

That's the point, nigger, you don't get to arbitrarily change the rules to suit whatever fucking marginalized idea you come up with.

It doesn't say you lose what you have, it says you gain 2 of the things on the pic.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

10,000 rats swarming at you vs 15 wolves is a death sentence for you. They're not simple mindless rats either, they're trying to kill and just you. They're not stopping, they're not getting distracted, they're coming after you and must be stopped before they reach you.

There is nothing in the pic that can defend you from 10,000 rats.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Well if they hawks take out 15 wolves, losing at least 1-2 per wolf...still leaves 5-6000 rats, assuming that many even die. 30-40 hawks aren't taking that on. They'd die of exhaustion before they got through a thousand. Hawks don't do shit in this battle

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

exactly. This guy gets it.

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Only 2 rules exists. "Pick 2 to defend you"
and "No arena style fights"

therefore there are no other rules, so I can alter the playing field however I want

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Then they're not rats, they're some kind of android superbot

The fact of the fucking matter is that a goddamned loudspeaker would be enough to keep all but a handful of those things away forever.

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

My pic was the rats and the hawks. Together nothing pictured can stop them.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

"No arena style fights"

not in pic, then doesn't exist.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Rats and hawks, both are hard to counter and hawks could just carry you to safety while the rats fucked shit up. Ez

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

That's not true. In parts of Australia they have huge rats infestations and there are exterminators that use packs of dogs to kill them. But yeah 10,000 rats would kill everything alone, you don't even need a companion

William Long
William Long

It doesn't say "no arena style fights" anywhere, are you retarded?

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

This is the same issue we had last night with this thread so I'm going to take it upon myself to add more rules next time so we're not building towers in the middle of a lake surrounded by a pit with spikes.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

200 rats
where did you get that number?

Carson Ortiz
Carson Ortiz

Re-read the post again then, nigger. It says "They aren't fighting arena style"

which implies they cannot fight in an arena

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Try again

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

hawks could just carry you to safety

go outside once and a while and see what's really happening in the world.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

the mice and the marksman

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

50 x 200 retard

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

well you have to pick the rats because none of the other choices are equipped to deal with them.

But then no matter what you pick, it wont be able to fend off the hawks, and you can't pick the hawks since that would leave you with nothing to deal with the big animals.

I think the only choice I can make is rats + man with gun, and the rats would have to distract all the land animals while gunman and I dealt with all of the hawks, which might not even be possible.

If the hawks are taken care of, we might be able to kill the rest with a gun if the rats do their fuckin job.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Wolf's and lions

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

pic is double barrell shotgun. Can't reload fast enough to deal with 50 hawks. Not 50 of them.

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

wolves have been eating rats for hundreds of thousands of years. throughout those years id be willing to bet no rat or group of rats have ever turned the tide and killed a wolf. If a wolf saw 700 in a group it would be smart enough to herd them and brake smaller groups off, wolves can herd their prey if they are fast and in this case a wolf is at least 20km/h faster than a rat. The vast majority of rats are not hunters but scavengers, their only tactic would be run at it and bite. Seeing how they are slower than wolves and have less stamina there is no way it could work.

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

10,000 / 50

Each hawk has to kill an average of 200 rats before those rats reach you. There is literally nothing on that list that can do that.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

I know. The gun would only be usable for two shots and then would become a blunt striking tool to play birdball with.

Hopefully gunman can reload quick though.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Yeah I said the hawks would be my second choice behind the wolves. 10,000 rats are unstoppable alone. I just figured the wolves would make it easier for the ground fight. I'm not saying the hawks wouldn't make it til the end but the wolves and rats would make for a very quick ground sweep. Then all thats left are a bunch of hawks circling around wolves waiting for them to come down, and piles of rats. Either one will latch on when they come down

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

It doesn't even matter. If 10,000 rats are solely targeting you, they don't give a fuck about the wolves. They aren't going to trail off and hunt down each wolf. They are going to blitz for YOU. The wolves cannot stop a swarm of 10,000 mice from reaching you. Nothing on that list can stop a swarm of rats

John Anderson
John Anderson

yeah but you cant reall know tho, one might kill 300 and other 100. so it would be pretty easy for latter

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Rats deal with the big animals. If you pick hawks and rats that leaves you with 44 animals and 1 human with a rifle coming at you. The hawks can deal with the human quickly (he can shoot and swat a few away but they're gonna gouge his face), and each animal has to deal with over 220 rats swarming and biting it. Nothing can handle that.

Rats + hawks is the only answer.

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Have you never heard of an "Average" ?

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

The game isn't to kill the rats, it's to keep the rats from getting past your defense. No dog can keep 666 rats at bay. the number is too great.

I don't think you could reload fast enough for that many birds.

This guy gets it.

I feel like there's two groups of people in this thread. People with life experience and people that have only played video games and fucked about on the internet.

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

This shit is incomprehensible to me.

If you aren't in an arena, how does most of that shit even come close to proving a challenge?

You all are going on and on about the birds and rats. Guys, how the fuck is a bird supposed to get into a fucking house unless you let it in? The same goes for most of the shit on that list. can they climb ladders? Can they open doors? Can they fucking teleport?

lol

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

i know average but it just doesnt apply to real life scenarios because stuff doesnt happen mathematically irl

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

This guy gets it.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

But in the meantime that rat zerg is running at you. 50 hawks can't kill 10,000 rats in time. Nothing can. Even if only 100 out of 10,000 reach you you are fucked by 100 rats.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Gorillas and wolfs.
wolfs are fast and can take shit down.
gorillas are smart and are strong as fuck.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

You don't have a house for defense. If it's not in the pic it's not available for defense. That's the premise of this thought experiment.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

The wolves would herd them? Can you not conceive what 10,000 rats would look like? If you stacked them all up it would be like the size of a retarded students bus. A wolf would get consumed in 5 seconds

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

No, this is just your fantasy mental masturbation, dude. People with life experience here know that those animals don't stand a fucking chance except in your fantasy world of superbiomutant rats. They will literally scatter at the sound of speaker feedback, for fuck's sakes, it would wreck them.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Id just wear chainmail. I could lie on the ground and let them swarm me it would take them a year to bite through the steel.

chainmail wouldnt help much against the bears though....

David Davis
David Davis

My second choice was rats + hawks but I'm just not confident that the rats will be able to bring down all the faster animals before they can maul me.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

The whole point of the average is so we don't have to go and count everything the fuck out.

Go ahead and count exactly how many rats are killed by the hawks in the middle of the whole thing. I sure as fuck wont be bothered. I can just assume each bird has to kill 200 to keep me alive, which sounds unreasonable; therefore I wouldn't pick the birds as a good defender to rats.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

If that were true, then it wouldn't say "no arena style fight"

Do you know what that means? It means this scenario is the opposite of what you imagine.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

No part of this experiment is possible IRL but there's people in this thread that didn't know these mammals could swim ffs.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

Well then since I'm hanging out in my apartment on the 2nd floor, the stairwell is closed by a metal fire door and animals can't use elevators, nothing is getting up here. I choose hunter and rats and I win.

Which is why we can't use these kinds of locations or it makes everything moot.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

exactly.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

False. If not listed in the picture or the original post text, it is not a rule.

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

why not? ranchers can hear thousands of cattle what do you think the total mass of that is, fuck your bus.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Ok in that case throw some raw meat on the ground to distract the crocs, bears, wolves and lions.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Chainmail wont do shit. Even if they somehow manage NOT to harm you via biting, you would be crushed by the sheer weight of 10,000 rats standing on you

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Cattle don't attack. And they move in herds...so a wolf would herd a thousand rats away..because they're moving in a herd? Then it would just chomp right in? You belong on that bus referenced

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

Bears- they can take down elk and moose with one swat.

Hawks- would demolish most of the rats and hunter easily.

Now assuming I have a gun to fight, I'd take the hunter and the hawks.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Actually, dude, I hate this conversation, but I have to step in and remind you that intact male cattle, bulls, are aggressive as fuck, which is why you cut their nuts off unless you want to breed them.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

cattle dont attack but yet theres 7 bulls going after you in the OPs picture. By your logic rats dont attack.

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

You think because a wolf can herd cattle, it can herd rats? That doesn't make any fucking sense. You are STILL neglecting the fact that the rats are charging after YOU, uncaring about anything else, other than your death

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

All that herding fantasy aside...wolves aren't going to herd 10,000 rats. Animals are moved in herds because they're prey and being threatened by a predator. This is a battle. These rats aren't prey. They are here to kill. They aren't going to be swayed by a few wolves into "herding". They're just going to swarm those wolves the second they get close

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

10,000 rats at an average of 1 lb per rat = 5 tons of rat coming at you.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

50 hawks aren't killing 10,000 rats easily, not before a massive swarm reaches you.

Nothing on that list is killing 10,000 rats before they reach you.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Bulls aren't herded. You're referring to cows, female bitches that make your milk. That is what ranchers herd. You show me a rancher herding 10,000 bulls and I'll concede

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Obviously someone here things rats are their goddamn spirit animal with superpowers, but dude, a goddamn loudspeaker will literally turn their brains into jelly. If they don't run, they become incapacitated. There's something for everyone, the animals don't stand a fucking chance unless you want to strip people of their humanity and adorn these fucking animals with superhuman cunning, perseverence and stamina, which is complete fantasyland.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

It depends how far away they are too. They're only killing them. Not caring them away and eating them. I also said "most" of them.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

you're sooooo criiingy and boring

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

You don't have a loudspeaker and they're of a singular mind to kill you. Get with the thread already.

John Adams
John Adams

Yeah the OP pic is fucking fantasyland. Welcome to the internet.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Wrong. It is not stated anywhere in the OP that you cannot have any gadgets, time to build / fortify, or any preparation time. We can assume anything is allowed. You are only limited to "Pick 2 defenders" and "No arena style fights"

James Diaz
James Diaz

If you can build and fortify and shit wtf is even the point of this mental exercise?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

This

Niggers who have some kind of rat fetish don't get to unilaterally decide to nerf anything that would wipe them out without a fight, and there's something for everything on that list like that, honestly, which is why humans are dominating the planet, and not fucking rats.

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

To see how creative people can get with it, and for others to find flaws in their defenses

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

OP said specificalyl no arena style fight, dude. That means you're not in an open plain with these things swarming you, which implies, you're whereever the fuck you are normally, like your house.

It doesn't say "You're in the salt flats, the jungle, blah blah.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

b-but theres 10,000 rats trying to suck your cock

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

And that's fine, but saying I don't have a fucking loudspeaker is retarded, there's dozens of them within a few meters of me.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

OP meant that this isn't an animal vs animal only fight, because last night people were thinking the attackers would stop and try to kill all the defenders in some arena-style death match before getting to you.

I know because I'm the OP and I need to add more info for next thread. Even what I added this time isn't enough.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

Hawks+rats, and something to fend off animal rights activists with

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

delete start again
for fuck sake you have one job

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Thats the whole fun of it. Seeing how much of a smartass people can be about it

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

You need to add a lot of fucking info, and put it in the pic, because past the first couple of posters, nobody is going to read your post, they just look at the picture, you know?

Also, if you're going to say, we're naked unexistant, and the only combatants are the chosen defenders, then you need to seriously nerf some of that shit, because mankind is mankind because of tools, and will always think of tools to solve a problem, if you strip him of tools, you've got literally a fucking helpless child, so you need to specify that.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

You're taking this way too serious.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

a loudspeaker with a high pitched tone would literally cause most of those animals to lose their ability to think and function within a few dozen meters.

Sooooo, if you're stripping people of the simplest shit of what they have, you need to make that clear, because it completely changes your little scenario.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

10000 rat over come almost everything besides the hawks
hunter shoots the hawks out the sky
hunter prob has all the necessary equipment ie: bear mace, knife for alligators,tranquilizers, gun obviously.
hawks attack hunter
rats run up hunter and kill hawks
not picking rats and the hunter

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit