Choose carefully. They aren't fighting each other arena style, they're coming after you at all costs

Choose carefully. They aren't fighting each other arena style, they're coming after you at all costs.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also Asume that the once defending me will do it at all cost.

Rats twice

Picking the gorillas and lions

How much ammo does the hunter have?

The wolves and the hawks

The hawks would attack in waves going for the eyes, and once the attacker is crippled the wolves would finish them off

The hawks are also a hard counter to the rats which would otherwise be tough to deal with

Definitely gorillas, thats a given. Im torn between take the man, the lions, or the bears for the 2ns choice.

Tag team of bulls and crocodiles.

this

5 nigger monkeys and the dude with unlimited ammo rifle

Die slowly

the fuck is ur problem?

Wolves and Hunter.

if you're thinking about picking a man you're wrong.. id rather have the 10000 rats than 1 man and the 10000 rats seem like a shitty choice to me.

>x5 gorillas and x3 bears.

50 hawks don't hard counter 10,000 rats. Each hawk has to kill 200 rats before they reach you.

yah but how the fuck are u going to kill the hunter when hes sniping u from almost a mile away

dude with gun and the wolves. we will chill up in the arctic where it's so fucking cold the rats will all freeze and only the bears and peregrines will be an issue.

The hunter and the swarm of rats. Keep the hunter on overwatch to snipe hawks out of the sky, and the tide of fur and filth will kill everything else for me.

Here's a fucking human,
He'll make 3 Molotov and expose the rats into another dimension.

Two 20' salt water crocodiles and a guy with a shotgun plz. Retreat to an island.

>how are you going to kill the hunter when hes sniping you from almost a mile away

alright, newfag. first off, good luck hitting me at 1 mile. secondly, that gun doesnt have a scope. all its gonna take is one gorilla or bear to charge his ass, one swipe and hes done. EZ

A 12gauge slug will take down a gorilla or a bear.

Just Riverdance til the Hawks make it to you.

You're picking a Hunter, not a rifle.

Hope you bring your AA-12

People can reliably snipe up to a kilometre away without a scope, user.

the guy because he looks white
and the wolves because they can be domesticated easily

he's a nigger

I want to change my answer. Rats and hawks. Nobody can shoot 10050 of something before having his eyes plucked out or being devoured by a cloud of rats. Also, all the creatures are vulnerable to angry hawks attacking their eyes and 10000 rats can devour anything... except maybe the crocs, but they're slow and would easily be blinded once they come ashore to get me. I'm still on an island.

citation needed

Actually not a bad combo at all especially since wolves are accustomed to battle strategy

Rats and hunter,
those other animals wouldn't know what the fuck to do with 10,000 rats. Also the hunter picks off the confused and pissed off animals.

Lol so cringy

Gorillas and dude with gun, those gorillas can fuck shit up

>People can reliably snipe up to a kilometre away without a scope, user.

>1 kilometre
>0.62 miles
>Roughly half the advertised distance

first of all, cite that shit nigga. I dont know anyone who would even claim they could reliably hit a target at a half mile with no scope.

This. The rest arent protective animals

The guy with the gun and the bears.
Guy with gun will shoot everything untill he runs out of ammo then we take a bear each for personal protection/ride it like a horse and the third alpha bear can go fuck up anything else.

Not gonna kill the bovine though, after the deathmatch me, the hunter and the bears are going to start a ranch.

Yes that's the only reasonable choice. 10,000 rats + 50 hawks vs 44 animals and a human with a gun. And rats aren't tiny like mice.

Hawks deal with the human first, pretty easily, and then while each animal has 222 rats biting the shit out of them the hawks come and help.

There is no other reasonable choice.

15 wolves would easily kill the bulls, hunter, lions, and gorillas.

After that it's between the falcons for aerial support, or the rats for sheer overwhelming numbers. I don't care how good the wolves and falcons are, they can't take out 10,000 rats.

beats dying before you're 30 like a nigger

Rats can't do shit to defend vs hawks and the hunter can maybe pick off a few before he goes down, so you die by hawks.

Nigger it's 10,000 rats the hawks will die of exhaustion before they get to you or the hunter

The golden eagles and the rats. The eagles will blind and disable everything within minutes and the rats will drag them down.

To be honest this The birds would be a problem but all the other animals wouldnt know what to do

rats can be as big as cats.

What kind of rifle does the hunter have?

The human could build like some sort of trap or ditch and the stupid rats would fall in.

Hawks and rats.
Assuming initial state is when they're far enough, all legs of the above animals would fail, before reaching me. Hawks would be distracting and slowing down the attacker, and I doubt the man can take them before loosing his shooting finger and/or eye.

Google white death faggot

just a friendly reminder that rats are fucking useless since the only thing they can hunt is bugs. The only thing the eagle can do is catch one or two rats, they are not pack hunters and will not work together in any way.

Gorilla and rats.
Gorillas stay next to me, rats swarm the enemies.

i think i wanna change my answer.. an AVERAGE rat can weigh anywhere from 3-5lbs. Some can be as big as 10. some user did the math, but 10,000 rats and 50 hawks would be 222rats PER animal, with a hawk to help here and there. taking the weight of an average rat thats ~888lbs of rats attacking each animal..

>rats and hawks ftw

Rats & Birds, and everybody dont know what the fuck to do.

^^ Yup The hunter and the crocodiles win. None of the other animals can swim. Plus animals need water to live so every time one of those fuckers goes to get a drink they will get eaten by crocodiles. Man can build a house boat and kill off everything else for food.

Ok here's the thing like I said in OP: They aren't fighting each other arena-style. Their goal is to kill you, NOT your defenders. Hawks will simply swoop in on you.

Your defenders need to kill the attackers but the attackers don't necessarily need to kill your defenders if they can bypass them.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

this

I choose the bears twice, all i need to do is convince one of them that im their cub and nothing is getting close to me.

>None of the other animals can swim.
You're a fucking retard, like for real.

That's assuming i don't bury myself in a 10,000 rat meat cage, check mate

Gotta got with crocs and bears.
They're the only combination that can kill everything else.

Prove me wrong dip shit!

That's assuming that you'd be in water if you choose crocodiles, but if we assume that can we also assume that you'll be up in a tree or on a mountain if you choose hawks?

That's the one major problem with this actually: where is this taking place?

Can I pick twice? Two guys with guns. All I'll ever need.

Rats and birds. The rats would overwhelm most of the land based stuff, and thee birds would take care of the crocs.

Ok so while you're buried in this meat cage they can't leave you to take out all those animals charging at you, and if they can't attack those animals en masse they and you stand no chance.

Good point

worse still, are they fresh water crocks or salt water?

get the answer wrong and all them are as good as dead.

What you said is probably the stupidest thing I'll hear this week.

Rock on with your ludicrous ignorance bud. Rock on.

With 10,000 rats there's room for a meat cage for me and the hunter, with room to spare for charger rats

I figured this shit would start on land. I'd take my human as and my crocodile partners to some near by body of water. From there I would construct some sort of floating device. Either a raft or house boat. The crocodiles would protect me from the predator animals coming to get me and my trusty rifle / shot gun would shoot birds out of the sky. I could also eliminate threats from the water. Its a win win situation user!

Someone's going to do the math on how many rats it takes to make living rat armor and then how many are left to fuck everything else up.

No its not its a good idea. Lets see you come up with something better you fucking mongoloid.

this. But if you can only have 1 of each probably the rats and gorillas.

Assign 1000 rats to kill the hunter and everything else would be easy. The hawks might be trouble. But you could always hide under a gorilla or a few hundred rats.

you fagycunts don't know what a good strategy is here
> 10000 rats
>50 hawks
>rats move so fast and are so small that nothing can kill them they are zurging n shit clawing and killing people and animals fast. + they have diseases on them one bite and say hello to the black plague. and no plague doctor can save you with his stick.

>hawks are the fastest animal on air they can go 200 km an h. they will claw down any thing that gets near you before you can say "cunt"

>and who ever chooses a human is a dump motherfucker he will just run or stab you in the back like always or maybe he is a 9gager.

I don't know about gorillas but all those other animals can swim you monumental idiot.

The hunter could easily build a booby trap! Just dig a hole and bait it those stupid fucking rats will fall right in.

the hunter only has a gun you idiot. If we allow other shit ill have my guns too and wont need any defenders

You back stroke with Lions user?

Are we supposed to multiply the number of critters shown in the picture? Because that's about 15x10000 rats...

If building shit/prep time is in, I'm definitely taking two humans. Turns into a bushcraft challenge. Tower defense with three towers. I obviously get one of their spare guns.

Easy to build a shelter that proofs you against the birds and the crocs, possibly the smaller animals like wolves and rats. Then you build traps for the big ones and Thermopylae their asses by channeling them into a kill zone.

YOu can use the butt / stock of a gun to dig a hole or a trench you fucking useless idiot!

not if the attack is under way already.

All you 'lets play bob the builder' or 'lets run to the hardware store' faggots are missing the point of this thought experiment.

Rats and eagles. Climb a tree and hide from the hunter.

10,000 rats and hunter. only good option

>if you don't pick the rats, they're gonna kill you
>if you don't pick the hunter, he's gonna kill you
the rest are arbitrary. they're all mindless brutes. at least with the rats, you have 10,000 distractions while the hunter picks off the other animals

You're so fucking dumb it burns.

No man alive can dig a trench in a matter of seconds even with a shovel let alone the fucking but of a gun you mongoloid

Or just shoot the ground until theres a hole.
Thats how the Americans made the grand canyon.

Alligators are slow on land, rats are a small threat.
The 5 silver backs are an obvious #1 choice.
I think picking the 50 eagles just for the sole purpose of them not swarming you and killing you, and they could counter all the rats.

So 5x silverbacks and 50x eagles.

Exactly but dip shits over here think a Lion is going to swim through my 10 hungry crocodiles.

Swim really awkwardly and slowly. Allowing for easy killshots.

Bushcraft

LOL!!! HA HA

Nope since there's nothing you can do vs the hawks. Hunter isn't taking out 50 of them before he dies and the rats are useless against them, unless you try to do that really dumb thing one user said and bury yourself in them so you suffocate.

Hippos and man

Mexicans do it all the time so shut the fuck up you fucking genital wart.

dumbfuck. most of those animals can out swim humans

50 hawks (they're hawks not eagles) aren't taking out 10,000 rats. That's 200 rats per hawk before the rats reach you. Not happening.

We're already on the floating raft. We aren't swimming.

LOL .. Wolves can out swim a man??? Michael Phelps raced a lion ?

Hippos would dominate any of the large creatures... to bad they're not present.

ugh.. it burns..