Boogie will never lose the w-

>boogie will never lose the w-

Oh.

>boogie will never lose his wi-

Oh.

>Later in the day he was seen eating 37 cheeseburgers, 4 liters of soda and 10 pizzas
>To commemorate his weight loss he claims.

Could you please stop sperging off about some fat fuck's weight-loss. Why do you give so many fucks?

LUL

Aw fuck
I can't believe you've done this

200 more and he will no longer look subhuman

After his surgery he'd probably be lucky to get one down.

His stomach is the size of a large egg. He would literally burst if he drank carbonated anything.

>has to irreversibly cut his stomach to loose weight

fucking pathetic fat fuck. no matter if he loses weight or not. those who follow his tweets are losers and timewasters as well

I can lose 2 pounds by taking a shit.

oh no

>390 to 339 in 6 months by simply not being a shit

>Boogie catching up

is gangrene kicking in yet? did he get something amputated?

He will never have a normal size body.

He said he would have to gwt a surgery for the excess skin, but other than that nothing aputated.

Does anyone actually care about this fat retard? I'm starting to think he's the one making these threads

Well yeah. Of course not, but he just added a few years to his life.

by losing 2 pounds? even if he loses more i think he sealed his early fate long ago.

It isn't irreversible. He can stretch it out like before, especially if he drinks carbonated things.

If he gets to 350 by the end of Summer i'll be damn well impressed. He may get another couple years with that alone. Gl Fatass

hahah, make me lol actually. Making the threads himself. rofl

> being so extremely lazy and lacking self control to the point of mutilating your organs as a means of loosing weight.

>-ife
but he did

Welcome to the future

ZINGER checkem

due to his extreme physical disabilities working out would have been impossible, he literally had no other choice. making the implication that staying fat would have been more acceptable is a counter-productive point. at least he's doing something while the entitled disabled dipshits who leech off government money still do nothing.

i respect him for being man enough to make a tough decision that could've killed him, it's better than wallowing in your own failure. at least he made the change to better himself, given his only option was the most dangerous. any points bringing up his past decisions are moot, what's done is done and bringing it up won't change anything. too many people live in the past, being narrow-minded means your potential as a human being is extremely limited. this must be why so many of you project in this way.