Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tWbv_ffNfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and good morning to you to

Claimed

hey jill! is everything going better?

let's all try getting along this time, okay?

Claiming.

You and i both know that is unlikely, but we'll see.
What did the kids get today?

I didn't even say anything this time

Rem claimed.

sobering up a bit, yeah. still have to talk to people about what happened so it's not awkward later, though.
nope, this is the stupid jill, not the cook.

>people I care about
That's a cute joke but you hardly do your only concerned with the them is your appearance. You don't give them value their just faceless people behind a computer.
>tell me I'm a bad person for trying to help people
How fucking retarded can you be and yet you claim give insight to those asking for advice. You a bad person because your not actually helping anyone, It just a front. You think the pandering reddit faggots help anyone you think the facebook fags help anyone by telling people what they want to hear not whats good for them, That's what you do, Give people a pat on the back but the problems come back next week.
I don't want shit from someone who gives up so easily on life, It's what you want to respond to me.

hi

>this is the best jill

you tried to say friend :3

hey, how are you doing?
nah tho
how many models are you doing today

Undecided!
>No more than 2 probably

>how many models are you doing today
There is no limit, the Mako will do models forever

Best girl in itt.

im ok and you?

Cute

You're a faggot using other peoples problems to make yourself happy. Keep reinforcing them like sayori fake issues to feel accomplished but don't act like you care about what happens to any of them. You're pathetic to manipulate their emotions for personal gain.

Then you'll get no answer.

Don't bully the Jully

I love that you two have the chance to fuck all day or go on dates, and you choose to shitpost and rig VRchat models.
just about sobered up by now. time to let it hurt instead of burying it again.
nah, let him do what he wants. he's wrong enough that it's funny, anyway.

>yes tho

you tried to say :3

I mean, we do a bit of that too, but shitposting is important. The autism must be sated.

So you're jill with the girlfriend issue.
And i agree.

:(

Not harassment if it's true. That faggot cares about you the same as the chair hes sitting on.

So you will give up so easily everything all because you perceive your predicament as hopeless.
Why? You can't be the pathetic roach i think you are, So what is it. Was the roy poster correct in saying you do this for attention or do you have something else going on?

aight.
I get that. just think it's cute.
not anymore
don't let him get to you.

>whenever I come in the thread and there is drama

I don't care about him, I'm concerned about you..

Ed claimed
Y'all a bunch of whiny faggots lately

Try and tell me who i am.

That sucks man.

Well, whatever.

Chen claimed.

girls that look like boys are the best

I'm good today. just waiting for the meds to kick in and get rid of this headache.
nah, it was mutual and necessary. still aiming to be friends.

Dispatched to watch over the debauchery and heresy going on in this thread.

Ul-Fenesis Claimed

sup renge

hey revs

ok I hope you're right.

>Try and tell me who i am.
You're a white twenty year old european without friends, disregarding waifu threads.You lurk these threads for not only something to do but as a security in your life. You claim to what to die but too scared of missing out on experiences in life. Your depressed because you have no close relationship with anyone so that gives you a longing to be involved with others. You want to be acknowledged by others and appreciated, valued. Your life lakes meaning so wish for change.
Now answer my questions.

reverse traps best traps
heyy chito. Hows it been? Might finish up the paper dolls tonight after daganronpa. Im spending way too much time on the Alice one that is just going to get burned and mutliated by Jack..

>he's wrong enough
Then prove it faggot. Are you the person i think you're or the person you want to be.
Ignoring it proves my point because it shows you can't face you're own problems but yet you want to help others. So what is it, Are you a manipulative person looking for self satisfaction on their expense. Blindly humoring peoples need for reinforcement of their situation or do you have some personal investment.
I'll gladly bend the knee make amendments with you if that's what you want and if i'm wrong i'll also admit i miss judge your character.

Claimed

i'm totally alright watching the pokemon run in AGDQ 3 hours :3

ahh yeah if jacky is burning it maybe burn everything but the head so it can be understood that's alice :3

Good pick

Howdy Vali
How's life today?

Not too much, what about you?
Just way too tired at work from staying up and building hedge mazes

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

I'm super fine, just watching the pokemon run in agdq

duke :)

Then your answer is yes.
Yes I am that pathetic.

Believe what you want to believe.
I've worked up to this point for over a decade.

ran is so cute

I'm doing my best, as love user would say.

Gorilla-chan

>love user
Literally who???

thx

claimed

>Then your answer is yes
>Yes I am that pathetic
Good, accepting you faults and acknowledging them is the first and most pivotal step towards rebuilding your character. How do you honestly feel expressing the things you claim to be secrets or openly share them?

I'll say this because i like you but how do you feel towards confidence building.

What do you want to know? I can relay anything at this point, aside from names, adresses

Really understand that right now
It's a long slog through these last 2 hours

Sounds like a good time
I never could watch runs of anything
I'll admit to being a controller hog but I only really like playing things myself

i like you too, i feel positive towards confidence building ^_^ i think people could get over anxious situations if they have the confidence to go through with them

Don't think I didn't already spot you, you small bab

>What do you want to know?
I want to know how do you honestly feel expressing the things you claim to be secrets or openly share them?
Like i said before. Because i don't care for peoples privet addresses or information. How open are you to expressing yourself to others and strangers. If you plan on killing yourself why not share with everybody, You have nothing to gain and nothing to lose if you're being honest about it.

>666

tha deval

i like watching people playing, but specially speedruns are really interesting to me

Because I don't want them to stop me. Things like suicide prevention exist here, so if anyone would to hear anything like that, they would intervene.
I can share it here because of the anonymity.
The ladt thing i can loose is my freedom to decide what happens.

On another note, sometimes your replies are a bit hard to read, so thats probably why i can't provide the answer you're looking for.

>i feel positive towards confidence building ^_^
So i'll take it you never seen what i said to you before?
>i think people could get over anxious situations if they have the confidence
Good so you do want selfimprovement towards your character.
>i like you too
NO, I told you i'm a cunt and you need to stop believing people have good intentions all the time or are saveable that goes for people here and me most importantly.

this is some juicy projection

Get down from there!

True, he was only right about one thing really.
But lets see where this goes.l

No

>Things like suicide prevention exist here, so if anyone would to hear anything like that, they would intervene
But they are the same old garbage people hear over and over again, So it's understandable why you don't trust them. So it's good you trust the same old posters here.
>The ladt thing i can loose is my freedom to decide what happens
So suicide isn't the be all end all you make it out to be, It's away for you to feel control then?
>I don't want them to stop me
You do mean them as in the people you like in this waiifu threads correct?
If so why humor the though of death or hold it over them if you care about their emotional feelings towards you now ot after?
>your replies are a bit hard to read
I'll just be honest. I've been up all night my time.

You call it projection for a lack of understanding i call it and educated guess.

nah i think you're pretty accurate, so much so that i think you have personal experience

though i still think you're a salty cuntnugget

youtube.com/watch?v=-tWbv_ffNfo

what did you say to me before? who is your waifu, btw?

i always strive toward self improvement, i think it has become an obsession...

do you have good intentions.?

>you have personal experience
Your half right. I just know people well and am good with them.

I started to work at a company with about 40 colleagues in one facility with a boss that wants to train me as a sort of well-payed jack of all trades.
If he heard about why i actually am working for him, he'd fire me or do something else.
Im pitching the facade that I'm just a school drop-out that wants to work and that comes off as normal. A tad tired sometimes but other then that normal.
I've been holding this act up for years.
Now and then i break and let my hair down here of whats happening on the inside.

I'm talking and am worried about the people i actually see in person.

I don't expect people here to remembe me for long.

For the others I'd come off as #####th car crash casualty

do you have a discord famdango

I deleted it after louise got too emotionally invested.

She was trying just about anything to get me to change my mind.

>what did you say to me before?
>i kind of want to be more forceful like you
Well if you want it work towards it. I wasn't born like this i got like this because i was retarded could never understand social queues. I've found out people don't hate others who try but those who don't. Everybody is looking for an excuse to let lose and forget their problems, you just need to be the enabler. It's about trying not thinking.
>people just blow me off like nothing and proceed to wallow in their misery
Well if you have an objective to make people forget their problems or just want attention then start with that. You need to open yourself up a little if you want people to open up to you. I can't beat this in you more, But it's all about trying not thinking. A good amount of people hate me irl and here but you need to keep pushing.
Just never use alcohol as a confidence booster, Too many people have lost themselves to that thinking they had things fingered out.
>i always strive toward self improvement, i think it has become an obsession...
That's good you haven't become slothful or allow other to make decisions for you.
>do you have good intentions.?
Depends on if you can get anything of value out of it really. My reason for doing so is unclear, So take what you can from anything people say and use it to your advantaged.

ah well i'd just like a way to talk to you privately a bit, i can't really post some things here