Before and after new thread

before and after new thread

user have more of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/organizer/359147/lellen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, why not

Didn't get to thank you for this one before the last thread died

No worries, been collecting these for years and never had occasion to share, glad to see others enjoying them too

I want more of her!

I only discovered her in the last week or so (possibly through your posts, since it was here on Sup Forums), but love her pics.

Got any of her how she looks now?

This is the the most recent I got. Yeah I made the one collage with fb posts originally, and went from there.

Not sure if I saw the fb collage, can you repost it?
Also, thanks for this post. She's not quite as tight as the modeling pics, but like seeing how she's changed slightly.

You should see her before/after pics after massive weight gain while finishing her schooling

You got those? Some may not like them, but I'd be interested in seeing, especially since she's more normal in the most recent--just for comparison.

Here's one, the /after predates that other one above so you can see how she's really dropped it.

Damn, that is massive...as if she had a baby. Glad she's dropped it though. Looks good on the right.

Any more swimsuit with face?

Not many unfortunately

are the only nudes her modeling ones?

That I've seen, yeah.

What's your favorite pic of her?

Here's my before and after.

Hard to really pick one out of so many great ones, I'd say this collage has a number of her best.

I'd agree with that. Hadn't seen several of them before. Would love to see more of the middle, where she's naked outdoors. Her look topless in the top right is great too.

very nice pic

It's a nice shoot for sure.

mmm yeah it is...any of her standing in that one?

Not quite

good enough :) any more of the swimsuit modeling?

Great fuckin' rack.

A couple

Sure is

Lovely picture. Do you have a favorite pussy close up?

sexy

Probably this one

Indeed, a real shame she didn't do more

Oh yeah, that really is one of the best pics.

is a close runner-up, and this one.

What's her name? Want to Google.

All I'm gonna say is check the imagefap.

I'd like this one more if it wasn't black and white.

Cheers

Awesome, thanks. This is a good one too.

Indeed. Here's another from the other set.

Any more of her from the set (if there is one) on the right here?

Sure

Woah. Fucking nice.

Lellen off shootwithgenesis

do you have an imgur or mega with all photos?

Wow that's terrific...any full frontal from that set?

imagefap.com/organizer/359147/lellen

lovely

god bless

>imagefap.com/organizer/359147/lellen
great shots...saw this in black in white with the link, but not in color, so thanks for posting it.

do you know her?

Sure thing

No, just been aware of her for some time now.

love the bathroom shots...got more of them?

Love the tan lines. Any more of her in the shower?

is she some sort of professional erotic model? just wondering why there are so many sets of her nude

She never went pro, just did a bunch with one photographer, a few soft nudes with a couple others, that was it.

heh, they did love to do a lot of dick sucking pics

Did you get any pics direct from the photographer? Given the color ones that are usually black and white, I mean.

No kidding

This was rather nice too though. Got it in color?

I got them from somewhere a while ago, can't remember.

god, those tits and ass

Sweet! Looks so much better in color.

I've seen this pose with interesting captions

haha, like what?

And this one

lol

I know photographers find black and white photos more artistic, but the color shots of her have much more detail

And there's this gem.

Yeah for sure

gay

is there a way to download an entire gallery from imagefap?

also, don't feel obliged to answer this, but if possible, i'd like to know what she does for a living. it'd be interesting to see what sort of a job she has that she resorted to doing naked photoshoots.

I like the tan lines on this one...you can tell she was wearing bikini bottoms with a circle on the hip to hold the fabric together

got this one in color?

If you have pre-Quantum Firefox, get DownThemAll, when you use it on an imagefap gallery page there's an option towards the bottom of the list of items it finds that lets it download the whole gallery at once, see pic.

When she did the modeling she was still in college I think, not even sure it was about the money as much as something she enjoyed doing at the time. Her current job I'd imagine pays quite well, it's in the medical field.

Bigger

Oops

I believe so

Nice, thanks.

Any other clothed pics of her that are interesting?

Depends on your definition of interesting, heh

Thanks. That's interesting. Usually women do not want to do that sort of stuff unless forced to by the situation they're in. I wonder what was her reason for doing that, given that as you said she did it for enjoyment. May I ask, who's that guy in the photos? Is it just some male model?

Heh, well let me clarify as best-looking

I believe that was her boyfriend at the time, that she married and then divorced. I only know bits and pieces and am making assumptions but it seemed like she wanted to be a model at the time, and was comfortable enough doing nude and even erotica, although I noticed she made attempts to keep that aspect on the down-low. It's a little strange talking about someone I don't know at all outside of what I've seen online, but at the same time interesting as I've never had such opportunity before.

I get you user, I know a girl who went in that direction as well. It was a bit strange seeing her photos on a modelling site, but intriguing at the same time.

Any more swimsuit pics?

did she do nude modelling?

I first saw her on the erotica site, did some detective work and found her modelmayhem, etc.

A couple more with face.

yes
what's modelmayhem? some data base of models? would you be willing to link her profile?

the white suit is a great shoot