But Sup Forums told me he was finished?

but Sup Forums told me he was finished?

Sup Forums also told me as he got older he would decline rapidly but Messi would become a world class playmaker instead

why is Sup Forums always wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2350552/ronaldo-more-popular-than-messi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when they play against each other messi always comes out on top though why is that

>Messi plays well
>"hurr, Messis is GOAT, TSU is shit"
>CR7 plays well
>hurr, CR7 is GOAT, Messi is hsit

welcome to Sup Forums

it's a team sport you queer

>taking Sup Forums opinions seriously

Anyone who is dedicated as Cristiano Ronaldo OFF THE FIELD
>maintaining fitness
>dude doesn't even fucking drink
Is going to have a very long and accomplished career in whatever sport they play. Period.

Stop letting other people think for you and try thinking critically for yourself.

Idiot.

The board had a clear Messi bias until the last couple of years when Ronaldo has still been at the same level but Messi cant do shit even with Suarez and Neymar supplying him.

There are still people who will deny Ronaldo is GOAT just because he is "arrogant" or some shit like that, numale cucks need to go back.

i was talking about their teams

and the whole internetz

>dedicated off the field
>las vegas rapist
hmmm

Are you implying Messi drinks?

ronaldo is leo dicaprio of sport.

not the best but is good looking and tries so hard everyone agrees they deserve their accolades but full of himself and won't really be remembered with the legends

That's simply not true

>won't really be remembered with the legends
I don't know if you're trolling but he's easily top 10 ever amd it isn't even close

Knowledgeable Union Jack

Jack shit

>listening to normies posting on Sup Forums

No I'm saying very few professionals, let alone other footballers, dedicate themselves to maintain their physical fitness the Cristiano Ronaldo does.
He works out after matches to prevent injuries for example. Most players don't bother.
He trains after training, even though he's already world class.

He's the epitome of work ethic. I think he has some sort of perfectionism complex or something, else the dude would take a day off.

this

Sprite isn't the most healthy beverage tbqh

> using Sup Forums as a source of sports knowledge
Please don't do this.

statistically true. like with box office rankings

but people outside of portugal won't talk of him as they do pele or will with messi

That's just you guessing, Ronaldo is already more recognizable than Messi is, what makes you think it won't be the same 30 years from now?

Sup Forums has been a pro Ronaldo board for quite a while redditfriend

>Ronaldo is already more recognizable than Messi
that's just you guessing

He is declining though
If that was Morata or Asensio it would be 6 goals

I was taking a midterm, so I didn't really get to watch the match. Was it domination from Real, a chokejob from Atletico, or a bit of both?

sigh

>espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/65/post/2350552/ronaldo-more-popular-than-messi

He is. Even the two being the only superstars for almost ten years now, Cristiano Ronaldo is way more famous in the USA, for example.

It was a TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU job

he's only 32

When a player heavily relies on the physical side of the game to play at a high level like he does, 32 is a lot. Nobody will remember because of these last games he had in the champions league but up until this point he was having an awful season and by awful I mean really bad in general, not "awful" as in "compared to his usual standards"

his goal tally was decent but he had 0/10 performances one after another, it was painful to watch.

>There are still people who will deny Ronaldo is GOAT
Or because they know the fucking sport they're talking about

>believing spee
>ever
how new?

>When a player heavily relies on the physical side of the game to play at a high level like he does, 32 is a lot
Thing is he works out like an olympian, with that ethic he can pump out a few more years of this type of performance.

Madrid was very dominating. The best version of Modric and Kroos was back

> Messi scores against RM at the 93'
Is considered the undisputed GOAT

> Ronaldo scores 3 against Bayern and Atlético each
Is still seen as equal to Messi's 93' Classico goal.

If RM win the CL and La Liga with Ronaldo playing a role in each of these last few games he will finally cement himself as the GOAT.

If RM just win the CL and Barca win the league then it's another shit spew on /so/ for another year