"I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

>"I disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

What he should've said was "well, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

we are not in america, fatty

Kek

lmao

uhhhhhh

noice

mean

Youre a cunt, Charlie Brown

wheres the pupper when you need him

Cunt

WATCH IT FRENCHY

really great photoship skills user

Asshole

fukken saved

:^]

>"Your 'sexual' fantasy takes too long to get started, if we were kissing I'd be done before I got to the room"

I don't care, your shitspecies is dead anyway. Xxxbramduprez

He should have killed her. He should have just stood up right there and then and snapped the neck of that fucking french slut. No jury would convict him, he'll I'd give him a standing fucking ovation.

fug

fgt

>oh no im a superticious retard
why do people reply to this shit is heyond me

Gggh

This. He should've said, "I surrender."

lol

Fuck you

fuc you.

he wasn't in america idiot, french have no idea what the fuck freedom and shit is

You're a cheeky cunt, I'll give ya that.

i didn't even read it over but you should kys

Pls

Please. Americans go on about freedom but you can't even have a beer in the park on a sunny day. They insistently bleat about how free they are like how fat girls insist that they're beautiful.

>...your death.

saved

>dead memes general

>french have no idea what the fuck freedom and shit is

You must be American. "Liberté, egalité et fraternité" is the French motto. Guess what "Liberté" stands for? Every English word that starts with "liber-" is derived from this french word. Liberals, libertarians, libertines, etc..

>you can't even have a beer in the park on a sunny day.
Yeah actually you can newfriend.

>being this bluepilled

Liberace?