How do you guys feel about the CIA becoming involved in drug trafficking around the world??

How do you guys feel about the CIA becoming involved in drug trafficking around the world??

Its coke in mexico, weed in the US and poppy in the middle east. Ive heard many say the CIA deliberatley introduced drugs to the united states to profit off the prison industrial complex but whats the excuse for the drug movement in the middle east?

I guess what im asking is do you guys believe these are just individual cases of corruption or is the CIA trying to get closer to the real bad guys of the world and the US government is fully aware of what they are doing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking?wprov=sfla1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish-drug-peddlers-in-modern-medicine/
thesocialnationalist.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/profit-from-pain/
globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91
expeltheparasite.com/2016/01/30/addiction-as-reverse-homicidal-ideation-by-the-powers-that-be-on-small-town-usa/#comments
radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/china/jew-opium-monopoly.htm
wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/the-magnificent-sassoons-raking-money-off-chinese-and-indian-misery-with-british-troops/
theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/balkans
youtu.be/YtQdJwwYk5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Middle East
Anything for a black budget.
Also, Afghanistan is to opium and big phrama as Iraq was to oil/reconstruction and big oil.
Ever wonder where the raw material is coming from to feed America's opioid addiction?

>Babby's first redpill
Duh nigga

Ask yourself this question: If the CIA weren't involved, would there still be a drug trade?
If there would still be a drug trade, does it make sense that we at least have some form of control over it?

Duh what? I asked 2 different questions

Jew run pharma company created Oxycontin. Pushes for it's use in non-routine cases. Suddenly, Oy vey there is too much painkiller abuse, bad goyim. Now we have big demand in the opiate market, and thanks to Afghanistan we also control the supply.

Check out the spike in opium production since the US occupation of Afghanistan, OP.

It's to fund off the books operations. When the CIA gets a budget they have to write down what they used the money for. A CIA operation may cost around $50 million and by auditing their budget people can find out if they had a secret project/assassination, etc from the money they spent on it like the equipment etc....

So they need to get the money from somewhere else like the drug trade. But Afghanistan was mostly to get a hold on China since they import a lot of drugs from Afghanistan and their population depends on it.

what if i told you that the US is directly founding, arming and training terrorists organizations ?

this is basically the premise of Sicario

You idiot!
People have been using drugs in this country long before there was a CIA.

The point is to make it out of control. That's it. Just start the fire and ran away, to your safe suburban home. Mmmm

>becoming

Podcast on the topic: dailystormer.com/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish-drug-peddlers-in-modern-medicine/

thesocialnationalist.wordpress.com/2016/05/21/profit-from-pain/

Cliffs:

-Jewish Sackler family of Purdue Pharma invents the concept of drug advertising and the infomercial

-Sacklers buy up respected medical journals plugging their drugs while pretending to be empirical science. Started with Valium ,which was the first 100 million dollar drug.

-Sacklers bribe FDA doctor in charge of OxyContin by giving him a comfortable job right after approving it.

-Sacklers set up bogus "pain advocate" groups to start making lists of doctors refusing to give patients OxyContin for relatively minor ailments.

-Sacklers send out salesmen to pester and persuade doctors.

-Sacklers make $35 billion, three Jews of Purdue Pharma are convicted of fraud and a million other felonious charges in relation to OxyContin in court, but only have to pay $645 million.

-Sacklers target white people by focusing on taxed rural doctors.

-Sacklers intimidate last few doctors refusing to prescribe their poison to just anyone by putting them on boycott lists through their proxies. Eventually they bribe medical boards, also full of Jews, to threaten doctors guilty of "inadequate pain management" with taking their licenses.

globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

expeltheparasite.com/2016/01/30/addiction-as-reverse-homicidal-ideation-by-the-powers-that-be-on-small-town-usa/#comments

>cartels and drug trade would exist anyways
>cia makes money off of it
>use profits to fund covert ops and foreign regime toppling militias

And then

>big pharma is making bank off of 'medicinal poppy' fields
>afghanistans economy is also dependent on poppy
>cia/usaf agree to protect fields so big pharma (aka jews) are happy and the afghani economy doesnt collapse sending the country into further chaos

Is that basically the gist of it? Sounds like keeping jews happy to me more than anything. Some people like to call it institutional racism or white colonialism im sure

From what I read the CIA finds assets that are complicit in the drug trade but this doesn't effect their support or use. That is different than using drugs to launder money or raise funds like Iran Contra.

>becoming

>becoming
What? This is decades old news you idiot.
They ARE involved

Which they learned it from the British. It's an ancient tradition to morally corrupt a society with drugs then enslave them.

>How do you guys feel about the CIA becoming involved in drug trafficking around the world??
Fine, my research doesnt fund itself.

> Ive heard many say the CIA deliberatley introduced drugs to the united states to profit off the prison industrial complex
They are retarded then, stop listening to them.

>but whats the excuse for the drug movement in the middle east?
Black projects need funding.

>I guess what im asking is do you guys believe these are just individual cases of corruption or is the CIA trying to get closer to the real bad guys of the world and the US government is fully aware of what they are doing?
No, we have a massive black budget and need money to be generated that is not accountable to Congress or it idiot public.

Not sure what you mean CIA is "becoming" involved?????????????????

They have all drugs from beginning-to-end, an all aspects in between, including 90% of worlds Opium production in Afghanistan, which later is flown into Kosovom distribution from there.
More than half of worlds Opium is transported from Kosovo.

>A CIA operation may cost around $50 million
>he thinks CIA operations cost that much
80% of our black budget goes to R&D actually.

>implying it wasn't the kikes who were running that operation.

Britain has been controlled by Jews since at least the 1700's.

(fucking autospelling)

Not sure what you mean that CIA is "becoming" involved?????????????????

They have distributed all drugs from beginning-to-end, and all aspects in between, including 90% of worlds Opium production in Afghanistan, which later is flown into Kosovo, and then continued distribution from there.

More than half of worlds Opium is transported from Afghanistan to Kosovo.

>knowing how a black budget is spent

umm....

I meant becoming as in, it wasnt always this way. It seems like this has been a popular idea since the 70s-80s and of course they arent even done yet. I believe as long as shady organizations and trades continue to pop up the CIA will keep sticking their fingers in the pie.

There is literally nothing wrong with Afghan opium.

It is like 50% of the country's GDP and their economy would collapse without it leading to more refugees and radicalization

Also, look at the countries near Afghanistan... getting them addicted to heroin can only benefit the USA

CIA isn't the only one involved either, Irans IRGC basically runs their drug trade, and Russian Mafia (with deep links to Putin, who turns a blind eye to their activities as long as they keep violence off the streets and do some favors for the FSB) controls most of the distribution into Europe

>thinking 100% of posters here are uneducated NEETS
Some of us have real jobs where we do real things.

An even smaller portion of us have jobs that we cant talk to others about.

However, that figure is true, 80% or thereabouts of our total black budget is spent on R&D.

>becoming involved

so being a central figure in the world drug trade for more than 50 years is "becoming involved"

top kek

>m-my dad works at a three letter agency

citation needed

CIA needs money and contacts, the drug trade offers both, it also spurs up money for other branches of government.

radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/china/jew-opium-monopoly.htm

>In the beginning, David Sassoon wanted to trade cotton cloth with China in exchange for tea, but the Chinese did not want the cotton that Sassoon wanted to trade. At the same time, Britain had an insatiable appetite for Chinese tea, but the Qing Dynasty and its subjects did not want to buy anything that the British produced. The Chinese were, however, willing to trade tea for silver, since at that time China had a currency fully backed by silver. But the government of Queen Victoria did not want to use up the country's reserves of gold or silver in buying tea. However, Sassoon considered that the Chinese might be susceptible to opium, which could then be exchanged for tea.

>The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905 states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China. According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work." Sassoon's sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China, and their trade expanded alarmingly. Between 1830 - 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/the-magnificent-sassoons-raking-money-off-chinese-and-indian-misery-with-british-troops/

>By 1880 it had skyrocketed to 105,508 chests, making the Sassoons the richest Jews in the world next to the Rothschild’s.The Sassoons were now licensing opium dens in each British occupied area with large fees being collected by their Jewish agents.

this is one of the more retarded conspiracy theories i've heard regarding drug trade

it mostly goes through central asia to Russia and then Europe or through Iran to Turkey and then to Europe

>Never said my father did.
Fly to work on Janet, take a bus to the building, take my lunch alone, do my job alone or with zero contact if I'm not alone, take a bus back to the airstrip and fly back home on Janet.

If you want to know what I do I wont tell you but I will gladly give you the names of people from the 20-50s to look into to figure out where we are now.

theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/balkans

THE GUARDIAN, even mainstream media reports this u fucking kike shilltard, so fuck off

what's r&d?

"Kosovo has become a smugglers paradise supplying up to 40% of the heroin sold in Europe and North America"

Research and development

Research and development.

Basically the most shady and black ops type division of any military. They do anything from developing biological weapons to spying on other countries illegally

>They do anything from developing biological weapons to spying on other countries illegally
We try to bring humanity to parity with non terrestrial threats.

well the idea goes like this

the demand exists and the dope will flow no matter what is done to prevent it. billions of dollars will flow out of the country into uncontrolled hands or we do it ourselves and use the money to fund black projects that defend the nation.

the war on drugs was a cover so they could knock out all the drug cartels save for a few we would control.

youtu.be/YtQdJwwYk5o

just make it legal and make money from it.

Afghanistan is a gold mine.

The drug trade has a lot to do with the dollar as world reserve currency. Narco dollars are in league with the petrodollar.

Why are you acting so self important? Why do you think I care what you do?

>CIA profits off the prison industrial complex
Explain to me how people profit from other people being in prison

>becoming
KEK

>doesn't know about private prisons

You should also look up the connections between the top investors in hip-hop music labels, and how their other big investment is private prisons

>Why do you think I care what you do?
Because understand why goes on in the US govt explains a lot of the issues we have today. If all you look at is the drug trade for example without trying to understand the bigger picture the why will never make sense.

For example, when Truman made the CIA he funded it using the loot the army found that the Japanese had from Golden Lily. However if you dont know that the sheer budget of the CIA doesnt even begin to make sense as there is zero explanation for how it grew that fast.

If the CIA wanted to have a huge supply of opium why would they go through the trouble of staging a hugely unpopular, expensive, and violent war effort instead of just creating an underground facility where they grow opium for themselves

They profit because shoving more people into prison calls for more private prisons to be built. They want to grow and expand like any other business

they didnt

it was just an opportunity

Contractors that give overpriced services to these institutions with state money. Just like in the Iraq war.

Are you talking about anti-alien rail guns son?

There is still no reasonable connection between for-profit prisons and the CIA.

Dont know about weapon systems, I know about power generation and propulsion.

because the US needs drugs

So your solution is to send less people to prison because it's bad that people profit from it? What should we do about it, just let criminals walk the street?

I understand the implicit conflict of interest; I agree that criminal corrections should be an obligation of the government as a basic function of society and therefore shouldn't be used for profiteering, but if you're saying (and I don't know if you are because you didn't answer my question in this post yet) what a lot of people are saying which is that we should decriminalize drug use then that is like saying "Don't raise the bridge, lower the river"

Jews wants to Degenerate the west.

Criminals are bad.

Robbery,Killing,rape,
all bad
but, drug users arent in my opinion and the war on drugs is a wastes of money and time that creates violent killing drug traffickers and such.

It is part of the NWO initiative to destory moral value across the globe, and force Jews to move to Israel, or forsake.

Getting white people addicted to drugs was harder than the case for other minorities, we have had a culture of drug use (not necessarily a bad thing), but the perversion of these cultures by imprisoning fathers, encouraging walfare single mother homes, and media glorifying gangs and criminality...

White people have had a much more subtle attack, by getting us addicted and dependent upon various medications. From diabetics needing insulin, to addicts seeking out opiates.

This dependency makes us easily manipulated. And now, we're taking to the streets to buy opiates, because doctors are choosing to no longer prescribe them. It is like giving someone cigarettes to treat pain and then blaming them for getting addicted.

All while doctors could be prescribing marijuana based treatments (guess who was against hemp?) without the risks and dangers.

Even North Korea is smart enough to not try and convince people marijuana should be banned, and they'll ban anything they consider a danger to their nation.

So, the goal is to destory western culture and force Jews to relocate to the promised land. Yes, they make money doing it, but they also print off as much money as they need.

This

Israel-first neocons also wanted a puppet state so we could prevent another shoah. There is more than one thing going on here.

clearly you have never looked at crime stats

even after removing all drug crimes, niggers are still ridiculously overrepresented in violent crime

your thesis that the heroin dealer nigger, is only involved in heroin, is incorrect

Old news

Please let this be here when I get back from class. Bump.

What does that have to do with the original post? Are you autistic?

In all honesty, I am fucking mad.

I'm not mad, because CIA is involved in drug trafficking, but I am mad, because authorities are more often than not are involved in trafficking, and, in the same time, they punish the consumer (for obvious reasons).

I mean, come on, many people do drugs (and also visit hookers), so let's legalize this and start making ez mony to finance education and welfare.
I mean, it IS ez mony.

America is controlled by the CIA.
The CIA is controlled by the Knights of Malta.
The Knights of Malta are controlled by the Jesuit General.

It's teh joo!!1!

>becoming

Research and development can be anything they want it to be

Alright name some names then I'm curious and you have my attention

Yes it can, however you look at this history of modern projects you will quickly find out what the cause of the massive budget it. And it isnt defending ourselves against terrestrial threats from other nation states.

The amount of money, time and resources need to bring us to parity is astronomical, think Manhattan project in terms of scale but for 60 straight years instead of 2.

>becoming involved

They've been involved probably since the 50s. You think they asked Congress for all the money for their wonderful toys?

That shit is expensive.

>whats the excuse for the drug movement in the middle east?

Market share. Most of the planet's opium comes out of Afghanistan.

Decriminalization wouldnt hurt the prison system like many think it would (because a lot of drug charges are direct results of people breaking other laws) but it still might be enough to force a lot of relocating and downsizing which would upset some greedy merchants. These are the kinds of people paying cuckservitives to say drugs are degenerate

>You think they asked Congress for all the money for their wonderful toys?
For both of the airframes in that picture we did. In fact we even purchase the Ti from the Russians.

Ronald Richter and Gabriel Kron.

It worked pretty well when the brits introduced heroin to china. Real bad guys? idk, but it's an effective strategy.

Guize I work at Area 51 I'm going to break operational security so you believe me

go back to /x/ you shitty RP fagot

I see where your going I'm aware

>break operational security
Names of scientists from the 20-50s violates no part of my contract.

And if you had an education in physics or math you would realize how important the names mentioned are.

Well I don't

still waiting on that citation

>Well I don't
Then nothing will help you, unless you understand quantum chemistry and tensor calculus you will never be able to understand what is possible.

>still waiting on that citation
You have it, you are just too dumb to understand it.

Interesting men but some like completely different fields of study

Fucking auto correct I hate using Sup Forums on a fucking mobile

>completely different fields of study
No they arent, Kron pioneered the concept of energy gating based on circuit geometry and Richter explains how energy gating works on the lattice structure of space time. They are very complimentary to each other. Kurt H. Debus is another interesting fellow too.

He gave info wtf are you on about user?

Oh ok I see what your saying now I just did a glance at the info on them I'll be looking into it more

Brits did it first.
>invade/control Afghanistan's opium
>get China hooked on it
>??? Probably at least 2 wars
>Tea/profit

See Yes, (((they))) are behind that too.

Negative Resistor is most impressive.

Really interesting shit here user sounds like you got a based job and thanks for the info

Oh wow, someone with a brain, how rare.

Eh, its stressful.

>Black projects need funding.

And plausible deniability is really a thing, the higher ups don't want to know about the fucked up things their subordinates do.

As a result the world is filled with unaccountable sociopaths funding terrorism with drug money and such in the name of US "defense".

Saddam Hussein and Osama bin laden were both employed at some point as one such agents of US nihilism and death.

>muh funding terrorism in the name of defense
I am not saying that doesnt happen but that is legitimately a small fraction of the budget.

Individual players are unaccountable enough and can have enough functional autonomy to fund themselves with trade in drugs and such. None of that counts towards any budget, "black" or not.

Iceland, funding some dune coons to kill some other dune coons is much cheaper than the production of nuclear isomers. Which do you think we put more money towards?

they are more safe this way behind complex shit, if someone found out a huge cia sponsored opium den it would be way harder to blame on someone else

I heard an interesting accusation that dozens of fortune 500 companies were originally founded as Cia dark ops funding.
I believe the Cia has a legitimate purpose but has been infiltrated and has rogue elements acting far outside it's purpose or national security.

"funding some dune coons to kill some other dune coons" is completely pointless unless the point is ending the world.

Making nuclear weapons is not much better but as long as you don't use them at least it doesn't retard human progress by hundreds of year like funding the sandniggers is currently on track to accomplish.

That doesn't seem viable to me. The pharmaceutical opioid industry makes most of their semi-synthetic opioids by starting with thebaine, a much smaller amount is made starting with codeine and morphine.
Thebaine is a very small % of the typical opium poppy but is the chemical most used for the production of semi-synthetic opioids. The Australian company "Tasmanian Alkaloids" has the biggest share of this particular branch of opioids because they've developed a special type of poppy that produces 45x the amount of thebaine as a normal opium poppy (papaver somniferum). That specific poppy is owned by Tasmanian Alkaloids since they bred it into existence.