Choose only one

Choose only one

Gold pill is best, with silver pill being runner-up. You can get basically whatever you want with it.

Silver just edges out gold for me.

silver overtakes gold the older you are. any ten year olds reading that will disagree with any 100 year olds

I don't think there are many 100 year olds on Sup Forums.

Fair point. I'm and I'm 45.

newfag

Black

>and I'm 45.
gross man act your age. this site is for twenty somethings to burn off superfluous edge. does your wife know you're here?

Yep. She's watching TV. This is infinitely preferable to some of the shite she watches.

Gold, obviously. I want to steal from arcade machines.

Silver.
Not only do I have another chance at life, not doing the same mistakes again (like visiting Sup Forums for example), but I also now have 23 years of edge on sports, stock markets etc... I can be rich AND wise.

no ageism!

I'll take the rainbow pill. I want to have boobs and a pussy.

black pill, probably.

My current life would be a lot better if I knew I'd get a do-over if I fuck it up.

Thought about it, but I'm thinking you only get to do it once. If I'm going to get two lifetimes I might as well take silver and redo the one I know the answers to

but the thing is, silver pill is instant, black pill is delayed.

you could go crazy and do whatever the fuck you want on the black pill after you take it.

Silver pill - would invest a ton of money is a variety of things (stocks, betting, bitcoin, etc.)

Rainbow pill because that way I can have hot lesbian fun times

And these are the side effects? The fuck are these pills supposed to do?

Black - it erases my fear of death.

Taste like watermelon

I already have the black pill (and also half of the gold).

black since it probably meant every time you die

Silver - there are so many things I’d change, and I’d probably still be living in the UK right now if I could go back. I worry that I might fuck it up somehow through the butterfly affect.

I mug him and take all four

Always this guy