EU REF POLL

>Latest ICM online AND phone polls both score in at:-
>OUT 52%
>IN 48%

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals?CMP=share_btn_tw

could it actually happen britbongs? could we do what greece failed at and /crashthisunion/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7zc_q9p9iYg
express.co.uk/news/uk/675170/Brexit-Walworth-Family-EU-Referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Fuck that. Republic of Ireland can stay where it is. I'm not paying exorbitant air fares.

You can take NI with you tho. That place is a kip.

Look at Austria. If you think the globalists will actually just let the (rational) voters decide you are sadly mistaken.

I hope from the bottom of my soul , you'll leave this fuckin' EU.
It's our biggest problem as european.

That's it. If the french want us out we're staying in lads.

Save a few hundred euros a year on air fares in exchange for losing your democracy, border controls and sovereign right to make your own laws. Stay a slave sir.

I fucking hope we leave.
MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Yes

Let's do this

>They still think they have a chance to leave
You are fucking pathetic, Albion

>Is French
Calls British people pathetic
>Is French

Lads, it's actually going to happen isn't it?!

> Taking Ireland with you
Ah you cheeky feckers just do that to wind us up don't ya?

Are refugees responsible for that hole in Belgium?

YOU GO, DAD!

Shouldn't you be doing your evening prays Francois?

No

100% could vote leave and they would never let you leave. The bankers would start to lose power and they wont allow that.

MERKEL JUST GOT NIGE'D

>the joke
>over your head

pick 2

WE'RE LEADING IN THE PHONE POLLS AS WELL

THIS IS BIG

If Brexit happens, will the euro crash as a currency? Because that's really the leg holding this whole shitshow up.

If the common currency becomes worthless, the EU will die in a day.

HOI4 is looking pretty realistic recently.

Cheeky lad

the euro's already on it's way down to a crash, EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the eu

Well said.

basically, no one knows what the hell is going to happen if we leave.

and that's all part of the fun!

i dont see how it would because we dont use the euro anyway, obviously.

however we would most likely be the destruction of the EU. we are one of the biggest contributors, if you take us out of that, theyre losing billions upon billions a year. i dont know how it works but that can''t be good for them.

If the miracle happens it would mean that the eu can still be destroyed

(OP)
>Voting results are in, out 52% in 48%
>oh wait, forgot some mail-ins, out 49.9%, in 50.1%

>implying the result won't be 50,000000001% IN

>>oh wait, forgot some mail-ins
Doesn't work like that here, the postal ballots are counted with the regular ones

>i dont see how it would because we dont use the euro anyway, obviously.
>we are one of the biggest contributors
That's how. Your mere presence in the union makes the currency stable and trusted. If you left, the EU would effectively be a ton of debtor nations... and then Germany. And Germany's not looking so hot anymore.

In terms of scale, I'm wondering if a Brexit would have the same impact on the euro that the oil market dumping dollars would have on the global economy.

>52
>48
We have seen this before (Hofer)
Please brits don't fuck this up and make sure all people you know go and vote for Brexit.

>FUCK anime

Clearly not a real UKIP advert mate.

It won't happen. The globalist elite will rig the election, just like they did in Austria.

>NEVER
>BE
>REAL

oh yeah that would make sense.
lets just hope whatever happens, that brexit goes forward, and the EU is destroyed before 2020

this is what made it an obvious fake

just because austria didnt get the vote Sup Forums wanted doesnt mean its rigged. it was an incredibly close vote, but thats democracy. one side has to lose

Yeah, the real ones are all about making anime real.

>Reminder: Scot-Kraut cunt Laura Coonsberger is presenting an IMPARTIAL account of the economic argument on BBC 2 at 9 called 'Britain & Europe: For Richer Or Poorer?'.

>tfw we will witness the collapse of the EU soon

youtu.be/7zc_q9p9iYg

BBC has been total cunts through this whole process. They make it sound like your children will disown you and your pets will slit your throat and be forced into prostitution if you vote Leave.

Its crazy how every important poll/election is always split right down the middle like that

>CRASHING THIS EU EDITION

NEW BREAD

WE NEED A HIGH ENERGY BREAD

GET IN YER BOYOS

>I'm not paying exorbitant air fares.
And I'm not paying exorbitant baggage fees Michael O'Leary!

>tfw #brexit happens purely because of the efforts of one single cheeky chappy

>146%
Good goy.

Why there is nothing new coming on topic of this election?
Are they trying to sweep it under the rug and pretend that nothing happened?

which is why its so impressive leave is still going strong, and the BBC have resorted to petty scare tactics because they feel so threatened. and so they should be, leave are gaining momentum now.

express.co.uk/news/uk/675170/Brexit-Walworth-Family-EU-Referendum

DO IT FOR PAMELA. VOTE OUT.

No. This moment was probably already planned before the turn of the century. It's all in vain. There is no opposition, there is no us. There is no playfield, there's just a screen through which we watch planned events unfold, hoping we'd win. Sometimes it may seem as if we would, but that's just the elites trying to keep us watching. Oh look, Trump is leading Hillary! Oh look, 52% are voting out! And then the elites push it back again. We get ahead them later on as well, but then they get ahead of us once again and win by a nicely planned, small margin. Better luck next time, they say. The next time we lose again and then they tell us no, there will be no next time anymore. It's over.

Obama owns UK.
He will never let them leave.
Voting is all rigged in Europe anyway. Look at Austria.

>England, Wales and NI get knocked out of Euros in group stages
>All football fans vote exit as revenge

Maybe they'll delay the Euros until after the referendum because reasons.

Give me nice motivational brexit videos!