What does Sup Forums think about based Pat Condell?

What does Sup Forums think about based Pat Condell?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.675362
ibtimes.co.uk/calais-migrant-crisis-british-jews-appalled-by-david-camerons-treatment-refugees-1515311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His wife is being fucked by niggers, hence why he's constantly posting to YouTube with his rage.

pretty good

maybe not as knowledgeable as that faggot molyneux, but at he's less irritating, less of an egomaniac and less of a kike

sauce?

Justified rage?
(concerning the topics not his wife)
I like rage, personally. It gets shit done

zionist shill

>less of a kike

pat is a true zionist kike shill

Sensible and real. As such he is of course hated by libtards.

agreed! I like them both but Pat seems to speak to me more..
shame he only does rage though, be great if he posted more often.

you can't be a successful shill AND care about the world, surely? i could be wrong

>zionist shill
He loves Israel but is anti-migration and hates Muslims, which makes him better than most Youtubers.

>a walled, nationalist state

Sup Forums has a problem with Israel?

Pat is great.

His video used to be more comedy focussed, but in recent times he seems more angry and despairing, and the humour gets lost as a consequence.

He is spot on with a lot of topics though, and he would detest most of you racist cunts on Sup Forums.

a literal JIDF.
old Sup Forums used to hate him for obvious reasons, but you new fags will love him.

he used to be a stand up comic in the 70's I think. the world will certainly make you bitter but with that comes being more inclined to seek the truth, probably.

>le Jews are my friend because they kill Muslims for Israel while they advocate mass Muslim immigration into my country :^)

Literally plebbit tier.

A lot of the major players behind the mass migration are Jewish and Israel is the Jewish state.

>spot the mudslime

You mean Pat "Kosher" Condell?

Why would Jews in the UK want more mudslimes in the UK? Jews have already had to move out of their own homes in some European countries because of the large numbers of Muslim migrants.

Use your brain, m8. The Jews aren't behind this immigration problem. European leaders are simply colossal fuck ups.

Use your brain.

are you voting out Ireland?

>zionist shill
there is literally nothing wrong with israel
people who hate israel are doing the same exact thing leftists do to us

I dislike zionists in america because they vote and lobby against America and for Israel, I do not dislike Israel(nor do I believe that they are a close ally — however they are a rather good strategic one.)

this
a jew is something like 600% more likely to experience an anti-semitic violent crime in the UK than USA
>m-m-muh jewish conspiracy
What do jews gain from weakening the countries that protect them and keep Israel on the map?

He'll probably kill himself in a few years. Happens to most redpilled old folk in Britain. Times are just too tough.

I would if given the option.

didn't your country already vote 'no' for the EU then your government just held the referendum again saying you guys voted wrong?

He's a whiny bitch blaming his countries' corporate cocksucking for decades on dirty foreigners living in far worse conditions than he does.

those same jews are also in favor of palestine. in here we call them traitors.

They do want them, though.
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.675362
ibtimes.co.uk/calais-migrant-crisis-british-jews-appalled-by-david-camerons-treatment-refugees-1515311

Either it's malicious, or they're the kind of liberal people who vote for liberal parties and when their neighborhoods get shat up because of liberal politics, they move away to live a comfy live somewhere else, and then keep voting for liberal parties without learning a lesson.