I need Which Would you Rathers, Sup Forums...

I need Which Would you Rathers, Sup Forums. I'm about to be stuck in a class with 4 other guys for the next two hours and we need some way to pass the time. Give me something good. Shit like
>Which would you rather have, a backpack that can hold infinite stuff or a tablet that shows you 10 minutes into the future. Feel free to pick from the ones posted.

GO!

C'mon you faggots, give me SOMETHING

Google, retards.

How's school fgt?

I've tried. They're all garbage. Fucking everywhere is littered with the same shit.
It's crap, thanks for asking.

>I'm about to be stuck in a clas

Be gone child..

It's a military class. I'm fucking 20.

Which would you rather haha

wyr fuck "Caitlin" Jenner or Rosie O'Donnell?

Yes. Perfect. Rosie. Keep 'em comin'.

fuck your gf in your moms body or your mom in your gfs body?

Would you rather use an antelopes ass as a beer mug or have an antelope use your ass as a bear mug

wyr be stung to death by hornets or put in an incinerator while still alive?

This is a very odd question. Is the antelope's ass clean or dirty? If clean, then the first one. If not, second.

Would you rather convert to robo-hinduism to escape the treachery from india's secret robot army or would you rather fight against them. If you convert you have to shit in the street!

>bear mug
>bear

Would you rather live forever or

Would you rather fuck your mother or father? ( If mom - you must penetrate all holes for 5min minimum each hole. If father - YOU fuck your father in ass for 20mins )

Would you rather reply to this post or your mother dies In her sleep tonight

Also, everyone who knows you already will know of this. Anyone you meet after the event will not know or will never hear of it.

>needs would you rather questions
>goes to Sup Forums instead of something like either. io

Would you rather eat a log of shit once per month, you pick the day each month. Shit log is human, not your owns and changes hosts every month by random and is 25cm long by 5cm wide

Or

Be an actual shit logger. In this reality everything is the same except fields of shit logs can grow like normal trees and business is always booming. Your typical day ends at 5pm and starts at 8am and usually with you covered in shit. You aren't allowed to wear anything but a t-shirt and shorts while on the job. Hand Axe and chainsaw logging equipment only.(you don't get to ever drive the shit logging vehicles/machinery) retirement is at 70 full benefits after.

Die forever