Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grow up.

eat 2 dicks

she's a feminist now.

>

Make that 3

Skeeter get the shrimp truck! We gots a Boxxy asshole to fill.

Should anyone know her

She really is into shrimp. I was apart of a 6 man shrimp stuffing with Boxxy. We all brought buckets of raw shrimp and stuffed her hole unmerciful. She aggressively told us to put more in even after we ran out. She then started busting holes in the dry wall and started pulling out vacuum sealed shrimp bags that said ‘emergency’ on them. We all got scared and left after that. She’s a sexy wild animal that one.

Add another one

Mfw I realised Boxxy turned mainstream.

For years scientists have wondered where to store the world’s shrimp population in case of nuclear fallout. November 15th, 2017 a research study at the university of fuck you said, “Boxxy’s asshole would be a prime location should we need to store all the shrimp. Her hole has the flexibility and moister necessary to take all the shrimps. Also my mother’s a cunt.” - Some Faggot

Still think it isn’t possible?

Just last week Boxxy received a massage from this shrimp. She also enjoys her fair share of shrimp in her asshole. Raw of course.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Boxxy

FAT SJW

Boxxy doesn’t like prepackaged shrimp in her asshole. Gotta get out there and catch em yourself. She’ll know the difference so don’t even try to cheat.

moving to the fag capital of the world and being a raging sjw is not ‘mainstream ‘

This is copypasta, obviously, but the truth is that she really is into shit. I participated in a six-man face-shit on Boxxy...she used our crap to lube up her asshole and twat and ate the rest. Good times.

Sure, one day she's fat as fuck, the other day she's thin and works for the Disney Channel.
Explain this, retard.

Stop plz just stop sick and tired of these threads

Ima pick this shrimp up and ima DROP IT IN HER FUCKIN ASS!!

I think you might be gay, user

You sound like the kinda pussy that’s gets stuffed with bootleg shrimp out in yard. Ya fuckin ass wouldn’t last two shakes in my fucking world. Fuck outa here and ass ingest a bag of the raw shit. Ima fuck you till you love me, faggot.

Wtf is that? Lobster shrimp?

>works for the Disney Channel
Disney XD doing voiceover
I think it got cancelled as well. She might have been pulling in $1000/month at most. No, she spends her days now sucking black dick to make ends meet. As for loosing weight, it’s a common side effect of crack, which she receives in exchange for dick sucklage. She also looks like she’s 80.

It’s what belongs inside Boxxy’s tight asshole user.

Think her asshole can take big steve?

source, anyone?

GF is leaving me today boys. I’ve become a man obsessed with posting shrimp in these copy pasta threads. So much so I developed an actual shrimp in ass fetish. My gf stood about as much as she could take. The shrimp got bigger and bigger until I was buying whole lobsters and other sea foods. I’ve destroyed her asshole with every character of the little mermaid at this point. I shoved a camera up her ass ass at one point and accidentally filmed finding dory. Just wanted to let you all know why I’m killing myself tonight.

She has such a cute face. I’d give anything to see the look in her eyes when I fist a 3 pound shrimp ball in her stink cavity. Gives me a little chub just thinking about it.

Hot as fuck in that pic.

I had a dream last night about shrimping boxxy’s asshole. It was so real. Then the alarm went off and I woke up. Reality came crashing back. That overwhelming rush of introspective thought. Like flipping a switch. All my memories of who I am and what I’m like came flooding back. Like every morning. One of these days I’m going to flip the switch off and shrimp boxxy’s hole for all eternity. One day.

Her reaction when she's receiving anal

Shrimp*

Not you again

The best Boxxy image. Her cum-face.

She tries too hard. Idk why, but is love to punch boxxy in the face until she's hurt bad

Fake and gay. Also, dubs get.

Pure beauty indeed. Such perfect genes. Would love to procreate with her.

hey guies :)
how is everyone? I have a four day weekend so I got to play some more paper mario.

Finally the weekend so I'm drinking beer and relaxing. Glad I don't have to get up at fucking 6 tomorrow morning.

great dood. Tomorrow morning I'm going to my mom's house for breakfast and we going to bake bread afterwards.

Catie has been active on twitter today. I wonder if this will continue. She seems to get active on twitter before she announces a project she's working on or uploads a video.

Nice have fun man.

Yeah I was thinking that just now.

I hope it's a new project she's working on. Voice over work or even a live action show would be better. So we could see her

Yeah I'd be down for live action so much

>might be gay
Wrong! Definitely a faggot!

good night guies

Night night dude

shes a cutiepie x)

This looks like trash