Omfg Sup Forums I just had a horrible date

Omfg Sup Forums I just had a horrible date.

>Be me
>Get invited on a date by shy girl
>I say yes cause she constantly post on Facebook about her depression
>Get ready cologne, nice outfit, gift, the whole shebang for her
>She wanted to go to a restaurant in town so I go
>See her in a booth in the back after I walk in
This is where it goes to shit...
>See her mom walk to the table with a bread bowl (she was fuckin walking around and eating from it)
>I go and sit down and immediately her mom says "No pussy for you tonight son."
>She said it loud enough for other tables to hear and I watch 3 tables turn their heads toward us
>end me now
Cont?

please

moar

bump

continue

>we sit down
>she ordered a pizza I ordered a hamburger
>for some reason I throw up, and she got messy
>her mom started to laugh like a madman

I am so embrassed

you should reply something like 'gonna bang ur husband then'

Yes b0ss

Continue

This is now a gay nazi thread

OP here: just kidding LMAO GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

Get out before I make you get out

I just want the full story

Cont.
>I go for conversation like hobbies and such
>Every fuckin time her mom cuts in and answers for her
>Even worse the girl has to correct her mom and then get into a minor scuffle about "why didn't you tell this," or "Really?"
>I'm very uncomfortable and she looks that way too
> Her mom is still chowing down the bread and when I reach for one she smacks my hand
> I give the girl her gift (they were chocolates) and she says thanks and she have them later
>Then her mom grabs the box opens it up and precedes to eat the chocolates
> We're both baffled at her gluttony and she says something but her mouth was full
>The waiter finally comes and gives us each a menu
>The mom gives hers back and says "I'll just share with my daughter."
>Then they started yelling at each other the girl saying she's grown so she can have her own and her mom saying that's not true
>girls 18
Cont.?

What you should have
>"Excuse me. Anonette I'd love to try this again some time without your mother. As is, I feel very uncomfortable. I hope you have a good evening"
And then you leave. But you already knew this

Cont plz.

Sounds like the girl really is interested in you, maybe you should try again if her cunt mom wont tag along.

Holy hell

Continue!

fucking cringe lmao
sorry op

at least you gave shy grill a better night than she'd likely have had otherwise sitting at home listening to her mother badger on about nonsense

u the real mvp

Continue to be, pls

cont cunt

*tips fedora*

THATS IT
IM ACTIVATING MY FULL POWER
YOURE GONNA BE SORRY NOW

you're the super mvp my man, keep trying or don't the choice is yours

In what way is having any respect for yourself fedora? Honestly, I'd love to hear you explain that one.

cont

Cont.
>They are getting a lot of attention
>I thoroughly embarrassed at them and the waiter whispers
>"You should probably find a way to leave."
>So they finally stop fighting and her mom goes to get her menu
>She tries to reach across the table to get it
>She falls taking the bread,chocolates, and the table down with her
>I'm so fuckin embarrassed cause loads of people are laughing at us
>I give the waiter a 20$ for the hard time and fuckin bolt
>The girl screams "Please stay my mom just wanted to help"
>When I'm out the door I hear "MOM YOU BITCH I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO GO OUT WITH ME"
>I got out of there faster than a black man at a drug bust
>I went home and she still hasn't even tried to contact me.
End.

i love you user

How long ago was this?

Op has blessed us with this daily bread

well did you liked her actually?

Also describe girl OP

Op here,
I'll see if she wants to try again but if I see her mother again I'm not gonna even try

was she hot at least?

Send my way my mom's nuts too

Why the fuck was her mother there ? Who the fuck tells their mother about a date?

Give her another chance, she will love you for it! Providing that's what you're going for..

I believed this up until the waiter whispering to you, no fucking way a waiter would risk getting involved in this embarrassment by whispering that to you

It was last night

I was surprised he didn't leave either I guess he was just as surprised as everyone else but he got a 20$ out of it

probably she'll kill herself tonight cause you made whorse than her mother. You should contact her and ask her sorry for the terrible date and you'll be pleased to see her without her mother and never talk about this anymore.
probably she has more than she is showing.
Probably you'll can cum on her face yelling "...and this is for your stupid dumb cunt mother"

OP give her another chance, at least get her number or something

Good news: she didn't off herself
Bad news: She says the only time we can go on another date is close to midnight cause her mom is really clingy and would probably spy on her

I already do that's why I can contact her

No wonder she depressed.
And you must be fucking desperate to try that shit again dude.

I'm not desperate for a date I'm content without it, but I think she at least deserves a second chance

She has a lot of baggage, the mom being there is the biggest red flag ive ever heard of in my life.

Better keep your dick out of her user.

Why not tell the mother to fuck off she is making her daughters life miserable she would probably be grateful

How is that bad news exactly?

Op post pics of date

Go talk to her mother.
Probably that stupid cunt can't stan a real man that wants to talk about her stupid behaviour anda bout how she's a repressing mother and how much her daughter wants to escape her.

I don't have any

I think you should give the girl a chance and get her away from her mom. It seems her mom hasn’t let her grow or learn how to speak for herself. That explains why she’s shy and depressed.
She’s probably a cool girl deep down.

Check her Facebook. You said she posts on it

don't do anything with her unless she frees herself of her mother on her own.
otherwise mommy will always fuck up your life

right.

Yes I know but she doesn't post pictures of herself and doesn't like to be in pics especially not with her mom.
I said she post about her being depressed, she post a lot of melancholy stuff but no pics of her sorry.

whats app prof. pic

her mom probably has a grasp on her life perfectly, her mom commands her to do shit and expects her to follow her exactly as she says, its almost what happened to me but im a guy and can function perfectly my mother that i was autistc but im not, its all my aunts fault but how ever i bolted next state over and shes fucking herself by busting her ass along with paying 900 bucks a month to avoid tax fraud and paying 300 bucks a month for a new honda civic.

why did you write all that shit

listen young faggots
all of you saying 'give this girl another chance' are fucking retarded if don't think the mom is going to make you continue to make OP miserable.

think. the mom is bored with her fucking life, and probably ran her husband off with the same antics, so she has to fuck with her daughter's love interests. that was your test to see if she could keep you away from her daughter. the next (longer, grueling, more existentially damning, time wasting and ultimately useless) test is seeing if she can get you to not marry her daughter.

this bitch better be smoking hot, give great head, cook and clean the kids' asses before soccer practice if you're even considering a second date.

If your talking about her profile pic some stupid emo quote in awful quality so I can't do a reverse image search

This faggoty story has nothing to do with gay nazis, stfu

She cute OP?

I'm sensing some faggotry brewing here

well the fedora tipper would be better man than op, I would tell mom to gtfo

You are spot on with the no husband thing she has a criminal record of domestic violence with her husband and they got divorced and you make a really good point I honestly really don't want to put in the effort of changing their entire family dynamic

op needs to kidnap the girl from her hitler mom

because im bored and felt like relating to this situation.

This. Her mom gets off on controlling her daughter and driving men away from her, proving to herself that all men are just horrible sex addicts. She'll follow OP and this girl until the end of the fucking earth to make them miserable.

i think op should get a good lawyer friend incase anything happens, if that mom thinks of pulling something tricky.

No he needs to help her get away from her mom. Knowing people like her mother she’ll most likely be trapped in that fuckery until someone comes and helps her out f it unfortunatly.. It’ll be hard but if OP likes her it’ll be worth it in the long run.

holy shit, i tend to have a good eye for this stuff but this is where I pull the 'plenty more fish' card. that woman is batshit. good on you for even going but you need to run now, my friend, run and don't look back
this is the only way this relationship could work. (but don't fucking forget about genetics, everyone)
OP should bring the lawyer on the second date

that's some high level of WKing.
cease it.

also, if you actually think it would help, think twice. If the girl herself won't learn how to set her own borders, she'll get in similar troubles again. helping her is pointless.

M'lady, allow me to bear thy cross for thee; for the golden locks of heavenly blessed beauty atop thy head are too bright for such darkness.

*cross thy bear

Instead of running away you might be able to continue seeing her, cut her mom out of your lives.

She's just an entity you can ignore.

I bet the girl's actually really cool.

Rip

>OP rescues her from her mother
>she finds freedom
>wants all the dicks in the world

Recipe for disaster tbqh.

This shouldn't be funny. But I can't stop laughing.

It's a gamble, but I bet the pussy game would be intense

Ayy lmao

>Contact her tonight.
>Say "Don't worry, I totally get it. My mum is overbearing too. I want to get to know the real you, without the stress of your mum"
>Arrange a simple meet, something simple as fuck as an evening walk and chat
>When she tries to explain, say "You don't need to explain yourself, I get it, you handled yourself great, despite her."
>Walk and talk
>She'll be so grateful you aren't making a big deal of this, she'll hopefully chill.
>Maybe lick your willy
>You decide after this proper get-together if you wanna pursue things
>Either way you were the bigger man and can walk with your head held high
>Keno

I am Tarka Dal, an ambassador of the great Vindaloovian Empire.

"Our sensors detected humans on your vessel... IS THIS SO?"

You should try and fuck the mom

"Unauthorized life forms detected. All protection teams mobilize to zone A7-b. Code: lock, sword, stabilize."

Fucking hell, put Bindi Bahji back on

"Scumscumscumscumscum...*pthtt*"

fake & gay