Can we get a girls self harm thread going? I'll start

Can we get a girls self harm thread going? I'll start.

Bump

go be an attention whore some place else

sage af

so sexy bump

MOAR!

Bump

Why only girls though

bump!

because it's hot when girls do it

Ah, ok

Is that arm or leg?

Yes

ewww

>it's hot when girls do it

this shits just nasty, they should just klill themselves instead of disfigureing themelves this grusomly

Cant belive it wasnt posted by now

Anyone have that video where that guy is walking around his house bleeding and saying "I'm going to bleed out soon" while laughing a lot?

It's not nasty:
> it's hot when girls do it

ikr
worthless pieces of shit, they should just stay on their fking tumblr or just end it, they're not really contributing to society being depressed 24/7

and why in the name of fuck is that hot?

holy shite

because they are girls

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Not my words. I'm only quoting

More tits with cuts plz

Someone please explain this brain malfunction to me. Why on Earth would A) someone do this and B) sexualize it?

Outside of very sick serial killers who gets off on this? And if you get off on it how long is it before the reward center of your broken brain craves more and you evolve to a full blown serial killer?

damn those ones of the super deep cuts are so fucked how can you do that without collapsing in pain and shit like surely it would be super painful

theres an episode on black mirror that touches on this. Its a faulty wiring and usually something pushes you to the edge

Underage
>b&

from what i know, people who are severely depressed do it because they feel nothing, and they want to feel something. even if it's pain. and people sexualize it like how people sexualize getting whipped or spanked for the pain, but cranked up x1000 at least im pretty sure thats why people sexualize it

No doubt it's faulty wiring. I need to catch up on Black Mirror.

While I understand BDSM as a fetish, it's more about domination and being dominated. And while true some people need to inflict / feel real pain to become aroused this is a level of debauchery that I simply can't wrap my brain around.

Tumblr is
That way faggot

Whatever that means.

i actually have this to a degree but my will power keeps me in control. I would scratch my skin and pour hot water on it. I still have scars but now i scratch less and dont do the hot water thing.

i feel like it stems somewhere from the person doing it liking the feeling of pain be it sexual or not
and also bdsm isn't just domination it's also sadochism and masochism hence s & m but not everyone into bdsm likes pain

classic

>Why on Earth would A) someone do this and B) sexualize it?
>Outside of very sick serial killers who gets off on this?

-selfharm
-serial killer
choose one

My ex used to do this faggot ass shit because she had self esteem issues and couldnt handle it like a normal person. Fuck this. Just because you are sad doesnt mean that this is a good fucking option. Seriously fuck you.

the self-esteem thing is important. Its like this body sucks ass why bother protecting it

t. a well adjusted human

My body is my temple, why on earth would anyone harm their own body. I have pain in my stomach when i see the the pictures i have seen in this thread.

you must be new to the internet

Yeah I get that. That's why I said inflict / feel pain. Ambiguously worded now that I look back at my response.

I guess my question is who gets off on this shit and why?

it makes me feel bad for the people who do it
i would try to help them if i could but i would probably just make things worse

i have no idea sick fucks just like people that jerk off to necrophilia

Self harm can become addictive due to the release of endorphins. Pair that with someone who’s into BDSM and boom it becomes even more brutal.

Don’t you die on me!

fuck, so hot

... i dont think thats selfharm

eww you're gonna infect that.

Name?

hng

I read a few times that it has something to do with the areas in the brain processing pleasure and processing pain are very close together and in some people might be closer together than in other people.

That is what I understood of it anyways

no idea

maybe if this bitch had a real man in her life and not this faggot she might be a little happier with her goddamn self. got looking at this cringy faggot makes me wanna take a fuckin razor to MY goddamn self.

this is the most aurolac girl from children underground

This shit is fantastic idk what you all are talking about

Good penmanship/1000

>who gets off on this shit
everyone does. it's how the brain is wired; pain and injury take priority over mental state. endorphine is released and you feel better.
however, considering its counter intuitive nature, it's typically past on as a learned behavior, seen in clusters, such as high schools or psych wards.

Wow I like it very decorative