At least we all agree that he is the GOATest of the GOAT coach, right?

At least we all agree that he is the GOATest of the GOAT coach, right?

no he's a fraud

Just like Guardiola, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Allegri, Mancini,Ferguson, and other coaches that won a ton of titles with only 1 or more historically or recently strong teams

Jupp Heynckes, Antonio Conte, and Zidane are the only unexposed ones because they won titles with Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Bayern Munich.

Honorable mention to Pochettino for being forever 2nd place, Simeone for winning a gifted La Liga title and pre-Sevilla Europa League, Ranieri to fluking a league win in the weakest PL of the modern era with top tier players, Sam Allardyce for not being shit enough of an English manager to get relegated, and Sampaoli for keeping Sevilla in the exact same spot they were in the past few seasons.

I have a soft spot for him

i think the user was referencing Newcastle's promotion back to EPL.
He indeed is a GOAT for sticking with them and bringing them back in EPL within an year.

Zidane has only ever coached and won with Madrid you dumb cunt
Guardiola won titles with Barcelona and Munich
Mourinho own with Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Madrid

That's not Marcello lippi

>Kiwi reading comprehension

Which part did I miss?

more like you misunderstood

Misunderstood what?

No he's shit. You don't want him at your club, nope nope nope. Leave him to rot at Newcastle haha fuck them right.

I think Benitez is a great coach, and still an underrated one. Not the GOAT or anywhere close, but still great.The game just sort of left him behind. He was also somewhat unlucky. At three of his biggest jobs (Liverpool, Inter, and Madrid), he was fucked over by forces completely outside of his control (Financial collapse, financial collapse again, and Florentino/Cristiano being pricks).

My favorite story from his short time in Madrid:
>Ronaldo struggling to score free kicks
>Benitez suggests that Ronaldo do a biometric study to find out what's wrong and improve
>Ronaldo just walks out

(Although this was from Marca so take it with a grain of salt)

The only way we could get rid of Sunderland was for Newcastle to get relegated first so they could stop handing them 6 points every season.

Rafa played the long game. Thanks to Moyes, it has paid off.

>Not the GOAT or anywhere close
>or anywhere close
show me another coach that won literally all the titels that matter

I know you're being sarcastic, but when you're posting with an American flag about this sport the default assumption is that you're fucking retarded so people will think you're serious.

Rafa WILL finish his career at Liverpool.

Yeah you're good at ending managers careers.

OK

>I have a hard spot for him

FTFY, homo.

yes