Drunk friend pissed on my san pedro, would that be harmful to it?

Drunk friend pissed on my san pedro, would that be harmful to it?

usually yes, it's to much for such a small plant. i would recommend changing the soil

agriculturefag here

being drunk, the plant will likely have some harm done towards it, although it may not be too serious

it would be best to boil the soil in some distilled water, dry the soil, and put your san pedro back in the new soil. then give him some water, and if you want very interesting results, place a dead rat in the soil. the nutrients from the rat will really help your san pedro.

shove it up your ass OP it will save the plant

how the midwest treating you?

Eat it immediately for research purposes

>boiling the soil
this would leave it without any nutrients, no?

yeah, actual qualified horticulturalist here. The piss will do it no harm whatsoever. The urea in the piss will actually fertilise it. So long as you have freely draining soil, it will be fine.

my friend have 2 crab apple tree. they were there when he moved. one tree give awesome apples but 1 tree give bad tasting apples. so they think someone might had piss on it then it was growing.

that is retarded.

Why bother cleaning the soil when you can just replace it?

Pissing on or around a tree could in no way alter the flavour of the apples. There is no possible mechanism by which this could happen unless you actually pissed on the apples just before you ate them. The flavour of the apples will almost entirely be determined by the variety of apple that is grown. Soil and growing conditions like too much or not enough water may also have an effect on the flavour.

not if it was too much urea, then it might just kill the plant

exceptionally unlikely. Piss can be used as a fertiliser. I piss on my lawn and around the base of my plants all the time. If the guy was drunk too, his piss will be very dilute and contain a low amount of urea compared to usual.

But you do alter the composition of the soil with uric acid.

even when the plant is in an isolated pot?

But too much kills the plant. Just as too much fertilizer can burn the plant. It's like you're some kind of idiot who's never grown his own pot

It can definitely kill the plant. Pay attention. A small amount of what's in urine can be good for a plant. Too much will in fact burn the roots. That's why you shouldn't let your dog piss on a potted tree.

yes, if that is the plant in question in the photo, it looks happy and healthy. The soil must be free draining, the only possible harm could come from the soil getting waterlogged but one watering would not do this. It would take a long period of overwatering to harm it. Just dont water it for a while, it will be fine.

Your friend has angered Mescalito OP.
Human sacrifices are now required.

You sound like the kind of idiot that has only grown pot. I have grown every type of vegetable you have ever eaten, hundreds of types of ornamental plants and *sigh* pot.
the guy was drunk, his piss will be practically water.

kek

the void-dubs have spoken