Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

I just invested in litecoin, am i smart or retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/10/Moonshot-predictions-for-2018
thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Resmarted

Retarded. These are my recommendations for coins to get into: thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/10/Moonshot-predictions-for-2018

we will see

Just a fag who will die of aids

Idiot

By the way, if you have no cryptocurrency whatsoever, this is how to get some: thegreatmogul.com/single-post/2018/01/08/Faucets-or-How-I-Stopped-Worrying-And-Learned-To-Obtain-Free-Crypto

Fuck these stupid ass spamcoin threads.

Litecoin seems static which is odd for crypto. I've got Ethereum and ripple.

Retarded, invest in Ethereum

The first place I've heard about Bitcoin was Sup Forums and it was around 2010-11 I think. I liked the idea, tried to do mining but didn't really put enough effort into it. I'm really sad I didn't invest more at that time, then I'd have been forever in Sup Forums's debt.

Is there any other technology that has similar potential? How about hashgraph?

whatever

Thanks.

Lots of coins with similar potential right now. Check out the guide in

I'd say litecoin is great for faster transactions and many new exchanges trade it and have lower fees. I don't know if Normies know this but there are a FUCKTON of other normies, rich and poor entering crypto right now. I can't see LTC pumping anytime soon though, maybe end of Q1 (late March). Learn some shit man, and try out BNB long term and XLM short term.

also you are all on the wrong board.

/biz/

Bankrupt

Holding any decent coin in crypto is sure to return well, so smart.

you summoned the XRP fag of Sup Forums

why would you gamble?
get XRP for a slow and save gain

will there be better coins?
yes, but not right now

am i heavy invested? no
but i belief in the coin

i don't post this to make you buy XRP
just to inspire you to research, that you guys don't invest in 1st generation coins like OP

wow no haters yet

XRP is premined so while you can boast transaction amounts/speed, those same transactions don't hold any security meaning they're pretty much worhtless in terms of cryptocurrency.

Here, a hater.

the company in TLDR

retarted

XRP is the devil's work but if you're comfortable dancing with the devil, go for it.

You're retarded if you think you're going to actually make money if you have invested alot. You've already missed the get rich quick phase. Just buy stocks or options like an adult and retire at 39

worth of coin is determined by incomming money.
the whole crypto community right now is still small.
the big guys from the real world just started to enter and they will decide the price and not the few early adopters that are in market yet.
so you you "crypto will kill the banks" beliefers don't like XRP then what ever.

why is it evil? it is like in the real world.
is it perfect?
no
do you know a better system that has proven to work?
tell me

Well the window for investing a little and potentially blowing it up is long, long gone for LTC but who knows how it'll end up in the not-too-distant future.

Look into all the other coins with very promising teams/purposes man, some of them are still dirt cheap if you plan on spending more than a couple bucks.

he has the same chance with LTC like every other coin has to grow.
it is always a gable to put money on a coin.

Stellar Lumens, for one.

It's evil because the big banks control it and the money is accruing to them. That means the fix is in, for now, but they'll dump you overboard to cash out in a heartbeat and you'll be left holding an empty bag.

Its not odd. Litecoin is falling because the software hasnt had any changes in a year and Charlie Lee, the guy who started litecoin, sold all of his litecoin and bailed. He bought a bunch of IOTA, ENJ and back into Bitcoin and, sadly, some bitcoin cash.

He doesnt believe in Litecoin and its basically now without a leader going to teeter off and die

befor you invest in stellar you should do your research in the creator of ripple and stellar.
spoiler alert it is the same guy.
he is a genius but every thing he touched was a disaster. that's the reason he was pushed out of ripple...
and yes banks are evil but they have the money and they make more money and you cant stop them.
but you can profit if you jump on the same train like them

yes that is bad, but what if someone else takes over and they get a breakthrough?
yes this is speculativ, but so is the whole crypto market.
nobody knows what will be tomorrw.

no one can take over unless he gives them the keys to the github account. People can submit pull requests all day to modify the code but someone has to be there to pull it in and perform the release schedule.

No one is there to do that anymore. Someone could in theory fork the repo and call it "Litecoin 2.0" or "Litecoin Cash" or something but right now litecoin is dead

Depends of how much money you want/are willing to risk. If you want 10x + gains you should find good undervalued coins or just flip the meme coins of the week for profit.
ETH is going PoS soon meaning you can stake your ETH for more ETH so it is nice hold if you are lazy and just want to hold something that is guaranteed to go up. Real gains are in altcoins though but you can also get burned easy.

do you think the guy left would not hand over the stuff he abadoned?
why wouldn't he if you don't care anymore?

Why WOULD he if he didnt care anymore? He cashed out and left. He's not going to go through the effort of finding a successor. He got his millions and now he wants nothing to do with it

depends on how much. if