Daily reminder that Sobel did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Sobel did nothing wrong.

Seemed like he had a shit life. I feel bad, especially him having been relatively important

While training Easy Company, no, not at all.
While attempting to lead Easy Company in the field, he did pretty much everything an officer can do wrong.

Nah band of brothers is slanderous as fuck. Winters hated Sobel because he didn't like that a Jew was a higher rank than him

What went so right, Sup Forums?

nothing. it was bad

so I just watched Band of Brothers and I need more

this shit any good?

Sup Forums will tell you otherwise, but it's actually a lot better.

it's terrible.

It's not comparable to Band of Brothers. I struggled getting through the episodes due to the non interesting characters or story for that matter.

The action is pretty good though.

Fuck his misery

This.

When will this meme die? Its well documented that sobel was a shit commander in the field.

Then he got better in Korea. It ain't a meme, kid. Winters hated Sobel but played himself up as the hero for the book/miniseries instead of the faggot with hatelust for jew cock that he really is.

He did jack shit in korea. Keep posting your meme with no proof retard.

Keep sucking that Winters cock then, faggot. He was an asshole who made everything about him.

Just watch Generation Kill

>admitting you have no proof

Keep regurgitating what you read on here, doesn't make you seem like a mindless mongoloid at all.

>In 1970, Sobel shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol.[9] The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind.[9] He was later moved to a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. Sobel resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on September 30, 1987.[9] No services were held for Sobel after his death.[9]

Mmm seeing your Winters hero worship crumble is so fucking delicious.

*PING*

>"sobel was a war hero"
>okay where is the proof?
>"g-g-gotchu j-j-jew lover"

Please stop with the damage control. It's painfully obvious you are some butthurt eurotard.

Mmmm stay mad, son. Stay mad. It's so delicious.

According to /k/ nobody in Band of Brothers was a hero.

They were in war for less than a year.
That's 6 times less than the average German soldier.
>OHH BOO HOO WE HAD A HARD WINTER

Friendly reminder that Spiers cucked a British POW with a sexy English chick and sent all the silver he looted back to her, but then the POW husband returned and Spiers was in turn cucked as she stole all the silver and ran off with him

Reminder that big fella was in this series

And Speirs stared at that cock. Was Speirs the first Bill Wilson?

thats not to say they dindu nuffin. The 506th had one of the highest casualty rates of U.S. and British forces throughout the war.

Plus I'd like to see you stay on the front lines for that long you keyboard faggot

t.Army officer

well first you need to define that shit.

Speirs was in charge unlike Wilson who thought he was in charge.

Is there a triggered Sup Forumstard in EVERY BoB thread?

I think they are just eurotards who feel inferior because their country did fuckall in ww2. Its actually kinda sad to see.

So, Speirs would've had the courage to reach out and grab that erection instead of saying "you're a big guy" like Bill?

>europe did fuckall in ww2
>ww2 was just america fighting thin air

ww2 was all the soviets and the US effort to win. Britain did nothing but fuck up, they were only slightly above Italy in terms of uselessness.

I thought it was pretty lame how at the end of the series they're all just playing baseball and Winters says hey guys guess what? Japan just surrendered and the wars over.

There's no mention at all about the fucking atomic bombs or anything. Especially after the whole concentration camp episode it comes across as kind of propaganda in that America is shown as just defending themselves after pearl harbor and completely avoids the fact they fucked up a lot of Japanese civilians