Gay men should be banned from adopting boys and charged with cruelty

Gay men should be banned from adopting boys and charged with cruelty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'd be excluding yourself then, faggot OP

Show us on the dolly where your 'uncle' touched you.

>Gay men should be banned
That's really all you needed to say

heteros (esp white male) are on average statistically more likely to be paedos. but go off.

And you saved that image on your computer

But user, LGBT is a progressive movement. Why do you hate gays? Let them adopt kids.

If you think this is OK your either gay in denial or to retarded to see consequence, take this poor child for example could have been normal but now thanks to bad influence from unneeded people he will end up being an attention seeking faggot.

I forgot all about this youtube slut.

You're tears are delicious.

this

More like regressive. Humans should be striving to push the limits of intellect but instead revert to primal urges, claiming it to be a noble pursuit. Nothing about their ignorant acceptance is progressive or positive.

That's what you love isn't it, pain and suffering because you had to go threw it other people should to right?

Untrue. And least likely to act on it.

That's pretty damn romantic, look at how he cradles his neck

Ih look, it's this thread again.

My boyfriend and I plan on adopting and getting married, and nobody can stop us.

Ready for the gang bang

They could if they killed you

I'd like to see someone try and kill me

Like letting pedos adopt kids

>and nobody can stop us. i know you're to far gone cant reason with screws loose.

Gays had a chance to be normal, but they're still nasty, and insist on being so.

Shame for the kids.

>No, legally, nobody can stop us.

wat are you gunna do? pull my hair.

I agree 100%

Its gotten to the point were you think you can take over the world it will never happen, your worthless kind will only ever be accepted by gullible people to dumb to see the sad reality of the LGBTP community.

>positive
It's HIV positive

people are gay, why not tolerate it? you say we should not revert to primal urges but isn't hate a primal urge?

This is why it shouldn't be tolerated

>Equating a sexual preference to an emotion shared by the entirety of mankind
This is why you're wrong.

Understanding that homosexuality is disgusting and leads to more degeneracy is not "hate". Stop misusing words you leftist retard.

>Gay men should be banned
Youre right

why are these two homos using this site?
they know that people hate them here.

>people are gay, why not tolerate it?
people are serial killers, why not tolerate it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Tolerating it is what allowed the behavior to flourish in the first place. Why would these people need children when they made the decision to not mate with the opposite sex? ffs

>21:27
I'll pass, thanks

that kid is going to be a dick warmer for decades. gay men should not be able to adopt boys.

Isn't having gay people around good though? more leftover women breh, why do you want less women available? u gai?

triggered redditor detected

>Only men can be gay
I guess you've never heard of lesbians, huh? It's no different with them.

theres a sea of asians to choose from, blacks are still theifing them though.

there is nothing wrong with real gay people. the "triggered libtard" model however is nothing but a tumblr stereotypr, and gives gays a bad name. so your ideas of a typical gay person are wrong.

no.
I fully agree with the video.
I just won't watch long conspiracy videos from either side.

The whole LGBT community just needs to disappear.

YES.
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS.

is that all that's been stopping you from raping your son?

incorrect, watch around 8:40 onwards

>>Sup Forums

Jesus sucked 12 dicks. Those dudes wouldn't stop following him.

not politics just faggots

OW
THE
EDGE

>conspiracy video
It's a comedy sketch/redpill making fun of sjws.

"real" gay people are the issue here user, mental illness shouldn't have a voice in the 1st place.

then lezbos shouldn't be allowed to adopt girls either.
And hetero couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt either, boy or girl

>redpill
>sjws
So it's cucks vs cucks

>whining about pol on Sup Forums
>whining about pol on b
How fucking reddit are you?

lmao what a fucking numale. notice the title? it has Sup Forums written all the fuck over it. not to mention he can barely say what he thinks without stuttering over the fear of offending people. people are walking out, flipping him off, laughing at him.

why the fuck would you use this as "proof"

No. You're a retard.

not a mental illness
think of people like elton john
talented musician, no prior conflicts, turned out to be gay. there is literally nothing wrong with him other than who he's attracted to. not a mental illness

mother of god!

I dunno.
It's sounds like a gathering of the cringiest of both sides.

it is a mental illness.
it just didn't affect him much.
you can be low on the autism spectrum and it would be hardly noticeable but still a mental illness.

Actual nigger faggots

My husband and I adopted twice.

M husband grew up 'in the system' and while he had no traumatic experiences, it really did his head in not growing up in a stable home. So when I said we should adopt it was, from the beginning of the effort, going to be an older kid stuck in the system, not a baby or toddler.

After the home visits and screening we were almost immediately matched with Colin, a 12 year old with a history of abuse at the hands of his mother and aunt. He was removed from her and placed in the care of a woman who in turn sexually assaulted him. He was dealing with a serious distrust of women to the point of violent outbursts. A behavioral trait not expressed towards any male care-takers.

It was a package deal because of his attachment to his younger sister who was 8.

Three years later he was thriving and making significant progress in his growth and trust of women. Thats when we were approached by the foster system to feel us out for interest in a third. Who had been abused at the hands of his mother. Abuse discovered and reported by an ER doc who reviewed his XRays and saw a history of broken bones.

Again he'd been through 9 different foster homes and was displaying signs of social withdrawl, isolation, and fear of women manifesting as agression, and his counselling was getting nowhere.

We took him in at 10.

The boys are 17 and 15 now, and the girl is 11. The boys have made big progress in therapy. Colin the oldest just introduced us to his puppydog crush from his math class. And it was super emotional for us because he introduced as "these are my dads". Which was the first time he's called us anything other than our names since we adopted him.

GAY

Closeted fags are some of the worst ones you just don't hear about their crimes until its too late, look at Kevin spacey ruined a young impressionable kids life.

why not let them adopt some kids that wouldnt have parents anyway

>60s+ era musician
Way to pick the worst example possible. If he grew up with the level of apologetic, bullshit tolerance we have today, he'd have come out sooner and not been half as successful.

because they ruin the children and corrupt future generationswith their evil lgbt lies.

the fuck you mean puppydog? he turn out to be a fag or somthing.

>gay dude got bullied into not mentioning/enacting his sexuality
>comes out later
>nothing changes
it is a good example. you're wrong. the "apologetic ideaology" you name barely exists. that's your "libtarded triggered tumblirna" larp.

No face kissing from any parents gay straight or any of the other shit, it's just wierd don't do it.

the "apologetic ideaology" absolutely is real.
it's part of the scheme to degenerate the human race

Everyone who posts to Sup Forums B is already banned from having children.

cool, but your idiotic speculation doesn't mean shit.

See this is the top argument supposedly, while on the surface it seems noble, it doesn't justify placing a child in the unstable hands of the mentally ill. The instability doesn't even stem from animosity or ridicule towards gays, that falls under what we in the medical field call a secondary injury.

>Sup Forums B

running out of arguments there?
It sure took a while for that one.

Thanks from not raping him I guess, but you didn't exactly help the situation i guarantee having proper parents would have made them real men.

>never hearing of a puppydog crush

he's all googly eyes for this red-headed nerdy girl from his math class. they're both into comic books and manga.

yeah man, homophobia's BASED!!!! #MAGA #STANDWITHISRAEL #SHAMELESSCUCKOLD

80% of supposed "gays" are just closet pedophiles hiding their exclusive lust for little girls and telltale lack of adult female lover behind a gay pic or two.

No faggot, it's a passive fact. The only reason he came out at all was thanks to that very ideology, I'd say you can't be this retarded but I'm not even surprised by people's ignorance anymore. Neck yourself user.

The one in the mid-right with the redish hair could get the dick.
I mean I doubt I'd tell anyone but I'd probably smash for a few weeks until she got clingy

No adult should ever have children anyway.
That's what causes cancer.

then i guess your one of the good ones. still gross though.

It's not an argument. I'm simply stating the fact that your stupid little speculation of what the video might be is irrelevant. Sorry I'm not actively waiting for your reply, you're not exactly intellectually stimulating... ie I've got better things to do than to wait around for some underage dumbass to come up with some cringey little comeback. Bye.

Lesbians make little girls grow up to be lesbians too by taking them to be molested by adult men who are often hiding their closet pedophilia by pretending to be gay.
Never trust a lesbian around children!

>having secs
fag

you said it's redpill
so it's gonna be some cuck who thinks he's smart but really he's just annoying

never trust an lgbt in any situation

>yeah man, homophobia's BASED!!!! #MAGA #STANDWITHISRAEL #SHAMELESSCUCKOLD
triggered reddit faggot/commie. if you had a modicum of intelligence, you'd understand that actual homophobes and the far right hate the maga movement.

If your gay your opinion means nothing you are too irrational and will never see eye to eye with the truth, its like talking to a brick wall.

That's DISGUSTING!---SERIOUSLY!

Why can't you Love the pic related if you're a male?
?

I'm a heterosexual male and I would give her 4/10