Was born with a stump AMA

Was born with a stump AMA

I did this in 2016 and it seemed to be popular, so time for round 2.

Male or female?

and is that your arm or leg?

Technically it's neither...

Is that your neck?
where is your head supposed to be now?

Guys got jokes

Do women like that kind of stuff? I mean, there are surely some that like it big...

Okay, the curve ball is incoming, because it always is.

Stick stump in pooper.

If it's long enough that is ...

Male, left arm

Women tend to be a bit squeamish with it.
Guys less so

Shit quality sharpy you have there.. hardly even writes on skin properly. Hope it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Post stump?

Nice question, I get asked it every single day :)
No it's not long enough, other people are welcome to sit on my stump if they think they can fit it!

Ya got me good pal
Used a normal pen not sharpie

Hypothetical, OP:

You're charged by an assailant armed (lol) with a sword. You have nothing to stop the blade from striking your head but your arms. Do you hold up your stump and lose even more of it? Do you feel an attachment to your "limb"?

You ever been balls deep in a girl and had her ask you to use the stump cause ya got a small pepe?

Do you blame and hate your parents for your deformity, OP?

How you like a stump up yo ass?

Of course I have an attachment to my stump but I'd definitely sacrifice it for my life

Also why don't I have a sword in this hypothetical? I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS!

No my pepe is of above regular size is fine, and I've never been balls deep in a girl, I play for the other team

Do you wake up for the first alarm or do you keep hitting snooze?

Why haven't you gotten one of those cool prosthetic gripping claws?

Nope, doctors can't even explain the reason of it, it's just one of those things that has a slight chance of happening, my parents DNA has nothing to do with it.

I hit snooze, every time.

Do you have an elbow? Do you use a prosthetic?

I have an NHS provided prosthetic which is just a heavy chunk of plastic and silicone, it's extremely uncomfortable and provides no movement.

I do have an elbow, I just answered the prosthetic question above ^

So... what the fuck is the point of it?

I'd rather use the stump tbh. Or learn CAD and design an arm for yourself

Are you typing with one hand right now? What's your WPM?

To look like a real arm, which it doesn't because its like 3x more muscly than my real right arm and the wrong skin tone.

60 WPM, I use my stump to type it takes care of the left-stump side of the keyboard.

Just say it's your fapping arm if people comment on the extra muscle tone

I usually just use it as my shaking arm, shake someones hand with it and then let it fall off as they're holding it.. People have been known to scream at this :)

Classic. How big around is your stump at the tip?

about 4-5inches of girth at the tip

Any more questions?

Have you ever been in a fight? Where you used your stump?

Also does it hurt when you rub, touch, press the area where your arm should be? I always imagined that the tip of a stump would be more sensitive for some reason.

does it hurt?

Not in a fight but i've been asked to punch someone with my stump, apparently it really hurts.

Not more sensitive at all, in fact some of it feels nothing where I've had surgery on it to remove deformed nubs that should of been fingers :)

No

have you found any use for it?

Have ypi ever teached someone a lesson

Cool. That was basically the only legit question I had, so I'm now going to fail at being funny by asking you if you ever went as Captain Hook for a Halloween-costume.

I use it in everyday activities like typing, getting dressed, cooking, cycling, gaming (PC), anything really it doesn't stop me from anything, including roll a joint since i'm stoned rn

how much have you been bullied in highschool for your arm?

same man, trying some of that diesel.

No but I did go as a zombie and bandaged up my stump and covered it in fake blood

I think people made remarks, but anyone who tried to actually bully me, I attacked them and then they left me alone

Mines Cinderella kush or something like that

Do you call your stump some funny names like stumpy ?

Were u bullied in ur early years or everyone was chill about ur stump?

Did u had some permission to not attend PE in school ?

Have u considered cutting the tip off to make the stump look better?

Do u like to participate in any sport?

Favourite video game and how u play it?

50 replies in and no date confirmation
fuck off

Yes, his name was originally stumpy, then I went to college and it became just a nickname for me, I still use it in uni

Answered bullying one above.

No, but I wish I could of since I had crippling flat foot and the teacher still forced me to play football or something.. Though pretty soon I just stopped bringing my kit and skipping the detentions for it.

God no, the tip has like, full wrist movement, it's very useful to be able to move it

I don't like sports very much, but I did use to go sailing once a week

I like games like GTA SA, and V is pretty good, CSGO I used to play a lot. I play by using my stump to control WASD, and I bind Q to jump because it's easier, in GTA V i rebind controls so it controls: QWES, because I can push my stump up and left or right to drive and turn. Mouse buttons on the sides are useful too.

Can use controller too, though PS3/4 controllers are easier than Xbox ones

Could of asked

I'm just going for a cigarette, can't smoke inside in my uni room. Be back in 5

Interesting.
OP, serious question here, for the last 20 years in my life, my dad has been enduring hell.
Multiple bypasses, 30% heart function, constant pain.
He now has this, pic related, this was in the begin stages, since then, 2 spots in his main artery bursted, leaving him lifeless on the floor, his nerves deliver constant pain.
I've been thinking amputation would take away most of his pain, yet would he be able to live with it?

more like arm in your case

Fucking hell that pic was unnecessary
If this is real.. Loads of people live with amputations just fine

That's rot.