youtube.com/watch?v=pRYMS1cxAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=dLXNiungCP0&list=PLgpWRQLtXHqkyomuUIDGKTxZjngPxesiA
youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs
youtube.com/watch?v=dZdj5NJj-Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=u-fcZOZ4Uik
youtube.com/watch?v=UcXsH88XlKM&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=QVRiofzRErc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>had to watch the film to know it was a shitty colour by numbers marvel garbagefest

So it's a flick disguises by kino actors? Good

2016 has had enough capeshit for a whole decade

Is there a blue laser shooting into the sky?

dude how

how can they not come up with a single ending other than city/world destroying energy mass

what the fuck

>Marvel constantly says throughout production that "This will NOT be an origin story"

>The entire film is an Origin story

someone few years ago said all hollywood blockbusters perpetually have high stakes cataclysmic end set piece because hollywood believe without one people think they're not good films

When was the last Hollywood blockbuster not to have perpetually high stakes?

Was it the dark knight?

a paint-by-numbers film that manchildren will flock to see.

>This never happened

>It was always going to be an origin story you piutz.

AntMan if that qualifies as a blockbuster?

So.. should I watch this flick or should I skip?

I want your honest opinions..

And yet you still watched it, and I'm 100% sure, you will watch next one, and the one after that too, because Ur lil Cunt.

want to waste £15 and 2 hours of your life watching the same story with a different skin? yeah go watch it

Dear god is "by-numbers" a new meme?

>Memorable villains
>Memorable soundtrack
>Decent CGI but amazing cinematography
>Impressive fight scenes and set pieces
>Ending is an intense battle between forces
>Humor used sparingly

Yep it's DC kino alright

kino = garbage didn't you get the memo?

Let me guess, they have an end credits scene that has nothing to do with Doctor Strange but acts as a sneek peak for another MCU film?

>A CGI moving cape when in the 1950's this would have been practical
Why is filmmaking so lazy now?

>Lacklustre Soundtrack
That's because every MCU soundtrack isn't properly composed but music pieces are taken from other movies/already existing music and then composers just reinsert it into the movie by changing it up a bit.

This video explains this
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

DC at least makes sure that they have original scores for their films. Batman V Superman had a theme for every different character yet the MCU are too lazy to do this.

>DC at least makes sure that they have original scores for their films.
Like in Suicide Squad, right?

does Scott Adkins at least have a good fight scene?

why are capeshit action scenes so fucking bad when they have 200+ million dollars to make them

Jack Reacher

No one fucking knows strange's origin, why would they not show it?

Suicide Squad is an original OST user and the "Gangsta" song was made for the Suicide Squad movie.

I am not talking about the pop, rock songs used in some scenes.

The music when Deadshot shoots all the zombies was very memorable and stood out compared to MCU's osts.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRYMS1cxAFI

This.

Why wouldn't you want to watch Doctor Strange's origins? I had no idea he existed until I heard about this film (same as all the normies).

Then how come I don't remember it?

>I am not talking about the pop, rock songs used in some scenes.
I don't know if I can consider such a score to be "original." Do I really demand too much by wanting every track in an original score to be "original"?

More like the silly ending ruined the entire movie.

can't find the comment now since its been buried but when Tony posted that vid he commented "don't start with the DC & Marvel flamewar in the comments. DC does the exact same thing" in his vid, wish he had left it in the video tho cuz then we wouldn't have retards like you pretending DC is making high art

source for that cam?

Because it had too many pop songs. I agree that they should have used more of the OST in places but if you rewatch the film, all original music is in the action scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=dLXNiungCP0&list=PLgpWRQLtXHqkyomuUIDGKTxZjngPxesiA

>DC does the exact same thing
um DC does not do the same thing.

>Man of Steel
>Batman V Superman
These had original scores.

The only thing which I would say sounded similar was Hans Zimmer's Lex Luthor theme reminded me a bit of Jack Sparrow BECAUSE it was done by the same composer (not because the music was outsourced).

Also: Hans Zimmer's music tends to sound like Klaus Badelt (due to Klaus Badelt being friends with Hans Zimmer and they both composed music together back in the day - Klaus did Pirates 1 soundtrack and then Hans did the rest of the Pirates movies).

But I am referring to the similar instruments, orchestra format that they use. The songs still sound entirely different and they NEVER find an already existing song and just remix it into the film like Marvel does. THAT is the difference.

Not from a cam. It's from a commercial

This music was composed for the Suicide Squad film and it is very memorable, appearing in the Joker/Harley scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=lYWHbxLG6xs

I am referring to the 2 soundtracks for Suicide Squad.

>The pop/rock soundtrack
>The orchestral original score soundtrack
I you aware that an official OST composed just for SS played in the movie alongside the pop/rock songs?

The movie did not feature just outside song material remixed in.

What happened to Brian Tyler? He did the soundtrack to Avengers: Age of Ultron which wasn't memorable YET he composed one of the greatest soundtracks to ever exist in the history of music: Children of Dune.

I have to believe that he wasn't allowed to do his own thing in Age of Ultron (considering the other Avenger films outsource their music so it makes sense if Brian was forced to do this procedure as well and not do his own thing).

His Children of Dune soundtrack is a masterpiece. It amazes me how he came up with such a pure, original unique score.

I am looking forward to hearing his 2017 Mummy score.

AHAHAHAHAHA you capeshiters are absolutely braindead

>I have to believe that he wasn't allowed to do his own thing in Age of Ultron
youre correct. Non of them are allowed to do their own thing. Producers decide everything, the directors do not consider it their own film

The song was composed for the movie.

Listen to the lyrics:
I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for all the abuse
I got secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on that pussy shit
I don't want what I can get
I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows

It's about Harley/Joker's relationship. It was composed during the David Ayer cut hence the "black and blue/abuse" which we know WB cut that out in their cut of the film.

Is the score really bad? I was hoping for some baller music.

>Producers decide everything, the directors do not consider it their own film
Yeah this sucks about super hero films.

We have learnt the hard way from Suicide Squad with what can happen.

Please for the love of God listen to Brain Tyler's Children of Dune OST. You have never heard anything so beautiful before.
youtube.com/watch?v=dZdj5NJj-Bk

Now go and listen to a Marvel soundtrack and notice the massive difference in quality.

Wow are you a nigger or just edgy?
>Also muh cut footage
STFU

I am stating facts. Sorry to burst your bubble

at least have some dignity when you lose an argument.

What argument are those lines supposed to be representing good lyrics?

He also did The Thor movies that had a LOTR feel to them.

Omg I didnt even notice this..

I dont know why I can't remember any Marvel themes even though I've watched ALL of them..

Thanks for introducing me to a great channel tho

Fun Fact: they used Binural beats during the big Trippy ending with a lot of psychedelic visuals. It was suppose to "top 2001 a space odessey" but i guess it made viewers sick so they edited it way down.

too bad

>100% on RT

yep its a marvel flick alright

lmao marvel drones on SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHHAHA

>why are capeshit action scenes so fucking bad when they have 200+ million dollars to make them
They need the support of the Japanese film companies

>same movie again
>+90% RT score

They don't even try to hide it anymore

>Muh child refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=u-fcZOZ4Uik

All DC has is Batman.

Apparently it ends with Strange tricking Dormammu into a time loop

Sure thingy buddy bud

That's Batman

Where? The cholo one?

terrible

you have no taste in music

Batman "property"

I liked that BvS was literally a stealth origin story for Lex.

More like BS

His entire stance is one giant strawman that's not notable to only Marvel films but the entire fucking film industry as a whole, there's also a response video that calls him out on it that the films he claimed have more memorable soundtracks were also copypasta from older films.
youtube.com/watch?v=UcXsH88XlKM&t=0s

Something like the Star Wars theme is only memorable through repeat ad nauseum because its something that's been embedded into culture as a whole so even little kids memorized it. Top it off with his passive agressive attitude in the comments whenever someone calls him out on it and finds soundtracks from the MCU that are memorable he goes into a childish tantrum. Made me lose all respect I had for him after this.
>DC at least makes sure that they have original scores for their films
Top fucking kek.

>Forgettable Villain
>Lacklustre Soundtrack
>Shit CGI
>Terrible fight scenes and set pieces
>Ending is a large mass of light eating a city
>Quips

and now you realise why suicide squad was so successful

It's been on tumblr for a while, but you know, tumblr now come here for their fresh meme an the walking dead and game of throne and to complaint about Sup Forums in unrelated thread for a while

>new meme
The only new thing here is you, fag

What the fuck does this have to do with Gojira?

Oh look, another capeshit movie about another literally who superhero. Why do they make these again?

Still better than the cinematic DC universe.

>DCucks working overtime to try and smear Doc Kino

It's going to be a euphoric viewing, I may even pass on the crab legs.

>No one fucking knows strange's origin, why would they not show it?

it's just another pop song, user.

QUALITY CGI

how do they manage to make Brumblesnatch somewhat good looking when he's pretty fucking monstrous IRL?

Holy fuck, that looks so terrible. They really manage to put the bar lower and lower each time. I thought we hit apex bad CGI when Iron Man takes off his helmet in Civil War but Christ, this is a whole other level of shit.

You got something to spam this board the next three years.

Planet of the Apes
while in the long run it is high stakes with the fate of humanity, rise and dawn are both centered in the San Francisco area and so are relatively low stakes in relation to other blockbusters having a world destroying machine shooting lasers in the sky. Plus they aren't focused on the over the top destruction of the city either. Rise climaxes with them just escaping to the forest and then in Dawn the city is already broken down and reclaimed by nature. It is simply a small group of apes fighting against a small group of humans.

there was another response video to both of those
youtube.com/watch?v=QVRiofzRErc

>Memorable villains
>>Memorable soundtrack
>>Decent CGI but amazing cinematography
>>Impressive fight scenes and set pieces
>>Ending is an intense battle between forces
>>Humor used sparingly
>Yep it's DC kino alright

HAHAHHAHAAHAH

>The music when Deadshot shoots all the zombies was very memorable and stood out compared to MCU's osts.

didn't even register with me

Mads singlehandedly wrestles his villain role from completely forgettable (remember this is an MCU film were talking about) to "alright".

I wish he got to be a bit more developed, but otherwise I quite liked him as the villain.

Got back from seeing this earlier, it was actually pretty good on the quip scale.

>Forgettable Villain
>>Lacklustre Soundtrack
>>Shit CGI
>>Terrible fight scenes and set pieces
>>Ending is a large mass of light eating a city
>>Quips
>and now you realise why suicide squad was so successful

huh?

i feel you bro, people hate what they don't understand
i think marvel fags just like their characters, but DC fans LOVE their characters and CARE about them, they MEAN something for them

>Mads singlehandedly wrestles his villain role from completely forgettable (remember this is an MCU film were talking about)

it's not like DCEU has any memorable villains too.
That isn't important

It looks good you cuck get fucked.

>i feel you bro, people hate what they don't understand
>i think marvel fags just like their characters, but DC fans LOVE their characters and CARE about them, they MEAN something for them

DCfanexcusebingo: oh they don't understand.

I just meant in general really, not only marvel/DC

it's ok cuck, you're mad, we get it
calm down, enjoy your quips and don't forget to vote Hillary

Ozymandias, Joker, Ras al Ghul, Luthor, Zod
stop wasting

the implication of the first after credits sequence is that strange is gonna be in thor ragnarok

>£15
Damn, at least a good thing about living in a third world country is that I can actually watch a movie for less than $2.

Civil War.