What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Money.

kike

fuck off anti-semite

fuck off fascist

unfunny jew

he married a filthy jew

fuck off racists. Sup Forums no longer tolerates bigotry like this.

go back to israel you hooknosed shekelhoarder

fuck you racist

wat i miss?

Where'd you get that redditfag? Quit trying to ruin Sup Forums cunt. Sup Forums is great cuz you can say whatever the fuck you want

fuck off bigot

he doesn't agree with my opinions, the cunt

Sorry kid, we're colonizing you. Fuck of nazi.

it's a fact that redditors/leftist tranny retards are trying to colonize Sup Forums

Fuck this lazy fat kike and his dream to make the mediocre mainstream. Fuck his Kike horse wife and fuck you op for bringing in this eCeleb shit. And fuck you reddit faggots for coming here.

>Actually caring about this shithole
>Voicing your actual onions
>Getting mad over b8

Either you're a top tier b8 or just an autist.

Cause he's a fucking kike who tells people how to think also doing that coughing shit 6 trillion times a video dosnt make it more funny. Also he's a jew. Yes, thats really really bad.
The holocaust never happened.

New vid is up Circa like 20 seconds ago. yw

Ya dude! who cares if we're overrun with redditors and commie retards who are purposefully trying to subvert us xD

>us
>xD

Yeah doing that double chin shit and making bug eyed faces can only be funny for some time. To bad it wasn't funny in the first place.

>literally 0 argument
You're part of the problem.

>argument
>expecting real interactions on 4chin

Fuck off faggot.

The videos aren't funny or original anymore. Hila's clothes look like something made by an autistic child. The podcast is just them making money, it's really uninspired and they never have anything interesting to say.

>waaah im depressed even though I'm happily married have millions of fans and make millions of dollars doing what i love and get to do whatever i want
ha. fuck em. they went full retard on NN too, it was embarrassing.

yes you fucking newfag. Believe it or not people actually have meaningful discussion on this website. Obviously that's a bit over your head though, so you've resorted to posting shitty memes and unoriginal shitty greentext. You're reddit as fuck too, that's why you don't care. Probably a subhuman commie. Bye.

Idk what you're bitching about It's extremely common for people to get depressed when extreme success/money comes there way at once, just look at how many celebrities are fucking miserable.

>actually getting mad

Is he actually taking the b8 or is this just a next level meme?

Still wanna fuck the kike horse face. I let it be known on all his videos, in comments

bunch of bigots up in this bitch

>Believe it or not people actually have meaningful discussion on this website

claiming to be gods chosen people is pretty bigoted
your right

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

chemicals in da water.

gross

Too obvious.

>I've never been to any board other than /b
That and the newfag emoji meme are a dead giveaway that you're a reddit faggot. go find a trap thread or something.

underage/commie filth.

/thread, he got lazy with his content the moment they started making bank, it's like he's just doing these ad ridden podcast and barely uploading the funny videos he used to make all the time.

>triggered
Ha. Nobody is going to bother reading that you fucking drumpfbaby. What's even more funny is you probably wasted 10 minutes coming up with it. LMAO!

real and heterosexual

No shit, and I have 0 respect for those pussies. You have everything in the world, get fucking help if you're sad about being successful. Depression is a meme and it really is all in your head. In most cases, overcoming it depends on strength of will.

Comedy caught up with him and people realized he wasn't funny

What's NN? I don't know anything about this

You mean like almost every religion from almost every end of the earth ever? Lame.

citation needed

>jew
>money
>jew

He is a shadow of his former self and just rehashes memes from his glory days.

speak for yourself you nigger

Choke on nigger cock, filthy shit-tier genetically inferior goy. You’re beneath Jews. You’re just angry at Jewish success in contrast to your own life failures.

LMAO. Stay mad, untermensch

Sour grapes. No Jewess would defile herself with you in the first place, untermensch.

>actually caring about discussion on an armenian ceramics website
Sup Forums is for shitposting and shitposting only, always has been

suck my dick nigger

fuck you you fucking nigger

Large audience meaning any reaction video = that youtuber getting attacked indefinitely

money and luxury made this lazy fat fuck even lazier.
Ethan, if you read this, please kys.

dude some of those idf girls you fags are whoring out are actually very pretty, but those girls in the img look like you

oh no you got tired of his content. And how is a few minuets of ads in an 1 hour - 3 hour podcast ad ridden?