ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / FETISHES / GENERAL DEGENERACY / ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / FETISHES / GENERAL DEGENERACY / ETC

BUMP

not fbi thread

like FBI has time to waste to read fictional stories without any proof...

rip

These threads are fucking boring.

i come on Sup Forums only for those threads

they have a $100billion budget, surely they are paying someone to keep an eye on the l33t haxorz known as 4cham full time

I shot JFK for real

I came when I was raped.

nice, good work!

that post with girlfriend shower youngrr siblings and bible bashing parents

i fingered a 9yo on new year's eve
we were sleeping together
I was the big spoon
now I feel bad
will never do again

I was a (boy) model from 7 to 14.

I just want to transform into a girl without anyone realising I was a boy.

100% this, man. The dream.

gay

Over the Christmas break I went to Colombia. Before I went I got on a site called Colombian Cupid, met a woman, and talked with her secretly for a month or so. When I arrived in Colombia she met me at the airport and we fucked the same night. The next night she started getting manipulative so I sent her home. I never gave her my real name and I worked hard to keep her from seeing hotel paperwork, etc. The next night I fucked a woman so petite I couldn't get all the way insider her. She was a throw away. Next I went to another city and had sex with my wife, and I developed a case of traveler's diarrhea, so the sex was short lived.
When I flew back to Bogota, I had another woman that I had met up with a long time ago meet me. She is completely comfortable with me and rimmed me with her soft tongue. She ended up getting the same diarrhea, only worse. I never told her I was sick. No doubt that tonging my asshole was a bad idea under the circumstances. 4 women in 10 days. Good times

I mastubate with my underwear of. I look at naked women on the internet.

>4 women in 10 days
Fucking.Weak.

I'm basically dating a black girl>

She's cute as fuck. 5'5 and thin.

She's kinda like a hipster vegan, so not the stereotypical type

there is a girl who is way out of my league that I want to fuck the shit out of

I lunch while pooping in the bathroom ( it's amazing, doing two good things at the same time )

>so not the stereotypical type
>Black Girl.
Pick one.

You do realize that is like drinking water and pissing at the same time. Yeah it is fun but it will fuck up your body eventually.

lol

I frequently fantasize about being back in high school and writing something that completely blows my teachers away and makes people think I'm really smart and perceptive, typically something like one of the better episodes of Black Mirror. I even have a few pages written out.

I have a 3.5 inch dick and I'm cut.

Well, the stereotype of black girl is more of the ghetto type who aren't too bright. Also tend to have excessively big asses and what not

While she's a typical hipster basically, who also is quite intelligent. Soooo Definitely not the stereotypical black girl... Also is pretty flat...

got cumstuck on the keyboard. hard as fuck to press. gf goin nig when she goes to do payroll checkup tnite

I was teased in high school because I was in a relationship with a girl with cerebral palsy.

i cheated on my now girlfriend with my best friend

I'm falling in love with my married coworker and it's eating me alive.

Came for degeneracy. Stayed for the all the things.

Sadam housein was a hero

>I frequently fantasize about being back in high school and writing something that completely blows my teachers away and makes people think I'm really smart and perceptive,

But you are not smart and you don't have any perspective if you are basically making fan fiction for an already done Tv show.

>While she's a typical hipster basically, who also is quite intelligent
That's at the beginning tho. Soon their instincts for welfare will kick in.

a girl lied to me once

I laughed so fucking hard at this. I'm going to hell I know it. But fucking worth it.

I confess that OP is, was, and always will be a fag

story?

You aren't the first person who laughed at me for it.

So I love this grill and I obviously had it built up for a while so I told a fren bit then he goes and starts to do shit with her (not sec but kissing ) and he's not said anything to me at all I know because he is a tard and because of how long it's been and hour I was acting one time she come to the conclusion and she now knows help what do I do

I used to have threesomes with my two brothers because we grew up in a rural part of England and there were hardly any other girls around so they probably would have been shagging sheep otherwise. And there were no lads at my school so it was fine by me. Parents never found out. Or anyone else as far as I know.

I think i'm bisexual

If she wants to go full Downey. Then let her.

Tell the truth you just wanted to feel the power of being more than loved by your siblings. You enjoyed more than you thought and miss it. Don't bullshit me with no one else was in sight you fucking whore.

sometimes i bump threads

Sure... Her family is pretty well off to begin with. Both financially and intelligence wise

Father is a engineer for the Transit Authority.
Mother is a real estate developer
Sister is going for Architecture. And was near the top of her class in HS (One of the best HS's in the country)

And She's going for Environmental law

Never said I didn't enjoy it. And there was hardly anyone else around lol. Was just stating a fact.

I used to join my GF at the times Skype group, hotkey toggle mute and furiously masterbate to a picture of whoever was talking, while trying my best to act natural in conversation.

People are bugging about weed bruh

>Was just stating a fact.
I'm going to regret saying this. But with all little or older sisters. Do they do through a fetish phase of family members? And is it by desire, instinct or hormonal?

on one hand you're pathetic, on the other you're a good person

Molested*

Oh so she and her family are basically Obama's level on the scale of stereotypical black. That's cool.

England isn't that rural... it's part of a tiny island :s

So? So did i but you couldn’t tell she had it

Can't speak for others. I was adolescent and horny, and normally most people would get a boyfriend but as I said, I didn't really have that outlet. So hormones more than anything probably.

making side buck by selling videos of me cumming on my sleeping daughter to co-workers

You'd be surprised.

i have a secret desire to eat a cheeseburger without any cheese

Absolute madman.

Lmfao why couldn’t you just jack it instead.

She walked with crutches and had a bad speech impediment.

I fap to my sister constantly

I met a girl at college, both out of state and we live close to each other back home. i fell for her hard but she has a bf back home that will attend the same university as us next year. shes my best friend but i cant make anything happen, she said she had feelings for me but not enough to throw away her two year relationship. wat do?

>basically dating
So basically not dating then?

How do you know.

Ah. My ex was just (and still is) really slow in doing everything.

good fuck though

Oh wait nvm your a girl. But still that’s kinda extreme measures lol I’d just get off own my own if I couldn’t find anyone.
Do you ever wish you could do it again ? Or are you over that phase

>So hormones more than anything probably.
Thank God I'm an only child. As much as this seems appealing to most. The reality is awkward afterwards. But have fun fucking your brothers.

Going to a nudist event next week just so I can show off my girlfriend.

I married a girl with low self esteem so that she can work all day to make money for us and easy pussy so I can fuck around on the internet all day and fuck bitches on the side.

in kindergarten, me and my best friend raped a boy when we didn't even know what sex was (we're both girls) later on in 4-5th grade he apparently had a crush on me

Easy sooner or later she will throw that 2 year relationship in a very drunk state. Then come to your for a rebound fuck. If you are a good fuck she will stay. If you are shit fuck. She will go and either get back with boyfriend or find another new person and keep you on the side.

We only had sex about a dozen times since she was ridiculously self conscious. We actually lost our virginity in a friends pool.

Yeah that makes sense but again, hormones. Eventually you want to do more than just masturbate. Not sure whether I'd do it again tbh. Everyone's kind of doing their own thing now.

My family is completely fucked up.
My dad is a tranny, my mom is going insane, they're in the middle of a divorce and we're completely broke. I just want to leave this shit and never come back.

she doesnt drink, i have her and some other friends to drink several times but she just moms us and questions why i would want her to drink. i think she might be scared of doing something with me

Initially, I just wanted to lose weight, but now I'm skinny enough to almost transition, and I'm really into trans anyway. Pic related is the tpye of body I have now; don't bother asking for OC.

Bought a pair of leggings today, in fact.

>nudist event
>next week just so I can show off my girlfriend.
You won't have a girlfriend by the end of it. You are basically walking into a dick show willingly and still think afterwards you will have a girlfriend. Naivety is so fun sometimes.

I'm in love with my best friend. She's a lesbian.

Well, we do alot of datey stuff. Art Museums, Dinner, Bars, Trips. Hell, next week she's gonna be cooking for us at her place

And theres also an obvious level of sexual tension there with shit like

saying she "wants to ride something" when commenting about something in an arcade
or her saying a chair reminds her of a dominatrix one
or her motioning for me to follow her into a small bar bathroom
or her telling me that she's clean of stds
or her rubing her hands up and down her torso while eyeing me
or telling me of naked photos she's taken under a tree we were at.
Or puffing her chest out while looking at me

We just haven't properly spoken about us yet, but she seemed excited when I mentioned it last time....

So its just a matter of making it official

I said that she was NOT stereotypical.... Soooo

in around third grade, I was a really horny kid and found a guy who let me see his dick and i licked him in the corner of the schoolyard a few times without getting caught

I'm pretty sure I'll still have a girlfriend by the end of it.

>i think she might be scared of doing something with me
Nah not with you. Basically once BF cums to your Uni. She will go out more and in the end get very very very very very drunk. Her and BF either drunk fuck with you no where to be seen. Or she will get fucked wasted have argument with BF and come to for rebound fuck. Drunk as shit and then in the morning either stay by your side. Or leave with regret and keep you on the side in future when she wants to get drunk and have regret sex.

also i showed him my pussy a few times

>I'm pretty sure I'll still have a girlfriend by the end of it.

I just want to suck dick and get fucked in the ass but idk how to meet cute guys

Nothing like a bit of misplaced optimism user.

i cant see her doing that but its probably just that i dont want to see her doing it

Im lying to My mom

You should be fine, most Nudist's are too old or to young. As well Nudism is pretty anti sexual on paper (adviously some exceptions to that).

I've been single since 2005. I'm 28.

I cheated on my wife while on a cruise about a year ago. The girl I fucked later found out I was married but kept her mouth shut.

You have no control over her choices. And should let go of thought you have that she actually cares.

Was the sex good? Were/are they hung?

Dude.
1. Checked.
And 2. If you took your gf to a nudist event. Do you think she will be thinking about your dick only. Or taking notes hell pictures of better dicks that are out on show all polished up and ready.

Once masterbated with a guy to pics of my mother. Have a thing for female feet too. I'm in NYC and wouldn't mind doing this again. Kik: pm1150