What are some fun ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

What are some fun ways of making rape as traumatic and humiliating as possible?

get this - use your penis and stick it in vagina

Absolute madman

Tell her that you have aids

now that's just taking it too far

Dress up like her house so she never wants to go home

pee inside of her ass

CHALLENGE: only one hand allowed

Pull out and tell her you find her friend more attractive

Complete eye contact through entire thing. Telling her fucked up things like how your going to kill her dog and family etc...

film it and send it to her dad

Sing happy birthday throughout so her family reminds her of it for life, and she has to smile regardless

Phone your local constabulary and ask them for advice.

blind her so you’re the last thing she’ll ever see

As someone who has been raped, I remember what made it more traumatic, more shameful and the reason I never told anyone, was the fact that I came.

I told him no and that I didn't want it so many times. Because I didn't. But he didn't listen. He kept calling me a slut and that I wanted it. I didn't.

but my body kept responding to the sex, and I kept getting turned on until I came. I'm sure he noticed too and could feel spasm on his dick.

I hated it so much, I hated my self too. I still do sometimes when I masturbate to what happened. But I try not to do that too often

I think he meant for the girl.

Mass text your friends this

Tell her that you’re her real father

Largest dildo you can buy. GIve it to her dry up the ass.

Haha lmao look at this retarded cross eyed bitch hahahahhahahaha what a slag

Act like you're disgusted at the end

You ever get guys to do rape role play with you?

Chunky monkey wobbleslob fatty boombatty porkplanet hambeast detected. Roll aside blubbernaut, that gril is hot as fuck

Stop halfway through and say "I'm sorry I'm just not that into you" and leave

I do, yes. I generally have to push them harder. They are usually timid at first and arent sure if im serious

I knew a woman who was raped. She used to get me to roll play the rape, and she'd lie there getting fucked and crying her eyes out.
Was well weird.

beat the everliving shit out of her the whole time

Where you from? any sites you could look around and find a suitable partner for that. I live in Canada

if you want to get real fuckin meta about it, go completely off radar of any form of government or law enforcement. then cum in her, balls deep, get her pregnant, and make sure she knows it during the event.

This is the only real answer.

Also, my sides have left me.

Killing yourself

Make it as sweet and tender as you can.

If you beat her whilst raping her, she'll always associate rape with violence. That might be traumatic, but in the safety of her home and a loving relationship, she'll feel safe.

But do it sweet and tenderly and then any time she finds someone in her life who is good, who wants to treat her with care and gentleness, she'll always be brought back to the rape. It'll be impossible for her to enjoy anything soft or loving again.

That or wearing a Shrek mask.

What the fuck is wrong me?

thats hot

this is proof that women can't be raped

they have no sexuality, no self and no minds

I browse YLYL threads at work to pass time.
Don't even crack a smile.
Come across this dogshit comment.
My sides are sent into orbit.

more of this girl?