Lost my job due to downsizing on a project. Have only 2k left

Lost my job due to downsizing on a project. Have only 2k left.
What the fuck do I do now?

throw it all into cryptos obviously

Apply for entry-level jobs till you find a good job?

Translate your money into how much time until you're homeless

buy only the things you desperately need, and even the minimum at that.

literally look everywhere, even if its a shitty job it at least pays, you can go to a better job from there.

perhaps if you're in contact with them, ask parents to help out

don't give into despair user. keep moving forward and dont stop. you can rest when you have a job again.

start selling shit...freedom over things

find a minimum wage job for the time being and start looking for a new real job

If you play guitar, do small restaurant and club gigs, easy cash but still hard to make a living of it

It was a good paying job too bad the whole management was incompetent.
I'm gonna have to start all over again. It's so tiring.

This

Go off the grid, hunt for food live my dream

Fpbp

Fuck that last mortgage payment. You can buy about 12 cases of vodka for $2k. That'll keep you busy for a while. Your problems will fade away and when you sober up you'll have a completely different set of problems to deal with. They might be worse but they might be better. That's my advice.

file for unemployment immediately. you pay into that fund, so might as well get some money back now that you need it.

get an immediate low paying job. doesn't matter what it is. 7-11, day labor, look on CL for "gigs" whatever. your money will blow out the door, and you need to put some sort of IMMEDIATE money flow in place to slow that process down.

Begin applying for longer term positions.

You'll want to skip the shitty "make money now" step, but don't.

Good luck. We've all been there. We all get through it somehow. I worked as a secretary for a real estate firm for 6 months. I've done day labor. I've helped out family and friends with their computer problems for $20 an hour. whatever you need to do to fill that gap.

Or you could sit around, feeling shitty, getting drunk, looking for that perfect job, and be surprised when you are getting kicked out of your apartment.. or more likely, you will put it all on credit cards and end up $15k in debt. Like I am.

See, this last time work fell off, I had a bit in savings and jsut couldnt get focsed on my hustle. a month went by. then 3. next thing I know i'm unemployed for a year, and $15k in debt.

so yeah... choose wisely!

Jack it for a month then find another job

Are you in the US? I am an accountant and the one thing I've been hearing from business owners is that they would love to hire someone. One guy told me that if someone would respond to his job ad who didn't have a tattoo on their face, could show up to work on time, and pass a drug test they would start at over $20/hour with benefits.

Buy dogecoin

Yeah in US. I hope to find these type of guys.
My main problem is I have little experience which I was hoping to gain in this last job but they cut me quick.

What state do you live in?

>Have only 2k left.

Better than my $170,000 student loan/alcohol/cocaine/supporting girlfriend debt.

What do you do for living op?

you'll pull through this op but don't forget this situation. I can tell you how to prevent this in this future op: when you get that next job, live as if yuh don't have a job until you have all debt paid and 6 months of savings in the bank.

You'll learn how to not live paycheck to paycheck this way And chances are, you'll be so free from the consumer lifestyle trap ppl get into, you'll probably end up investing your excess after your debt is paid and savings are in the bank rather than spending it.

Retire early should be your goal.

Now do whatever it fucking takes to get income again so you can get started.

Find a mental illness(depression) and get on disability. That should get you close to 5k/month

Pay that fucking Loan off. Work two jobs of you have to. Make it your singular focus for the next few years and out will go away.

Google "income based repayment"

Its my girls debt, im not going to do that to myself to pay off her debts then shell just leave me after they are paid off

Break up with that girl. She sounds like a piece of shit and she is using you.

A state of despair.

Fuck I only make like 850 a month, how do they calculate that shit?

You're not in debt? Awesome place to be. Also, that girl needs to pay her bills or get a job or go bankrupt. Job or not, don't pay for other ppl's shit if you can't even handle being unemployed for a few months. Take care of #1.

Unemployment would be from your job title and how much you made.
Disability would be how severe it is and how debilitating it is for you to perform in the real world

just go sign up. It's more money than you had, however it is calculated. Also, drive for uber while you job search. It sucks but again, you don't have the luxury of a choice right now, do you?

Get another fucking job! It’s not that hard to waste time cause it’s valuable it’s hard cause you make it hard!

5k is a lot, I get just short of 1k/month for bipolar

Do you really have bipolar or are you just cheating the gobmnt?

Hilarious. Give people who are honestly trying to help you flip responses. No wonder you are unemployed in a booming economy that is desperate for workers.

This. You'll be alright OP. At least I assume you will be.

join the military and get your shit together op. Ditch that girl too. She sounds like a loser. A pussy is not worth what you're paying.

I suspect I have schizo-affective disorder, just as an armchair psychologist self diagnosis though. If I could stand being in a room with a therapist long enough to be half honest I'd probably be getting a lot more.

But it's not hard to do if that's the angle you wanna take. In my country a note from your gp confirming your inability to work is enough, if you have a good gp you might not even have to act too hard.

fuck off crybaby

Just get a credit card. When it maxes out get another one.

>eventually declare bankruptcy
>figure out personal finance the hard way

(Unless you're a nigger, then you probably won't figure it out nor declare bankruptcy)

Nigger detected.

Do NOT do this OP. Fucksakes just don't.