Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ebqDgbWiSA
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

got any cubs?

Ah, sorry to hear that. I haven't kept any contact with my father for about few years now, though I do answer if he calls. Still have bad relationship with him, but I get along with my mother well still. I honestly wish I could rotate my sleep schedule back to being awake at night, as its more quiet and comfortable during that time.

Sorry to hear that. My relationship with my parents isn't the best either, my mom is pretty fucking crazy as much as I love her. It is nice and quiet during the night, but when I still have to rely on others for transportation, it's extremely annoying. That and school was absolute hell, and haven't even attempted to get a job because of it. At least it gives me incentive to stop being a lazy fuck and learn to drive.

Hey, good on you for slowly trying to get out of the pit you're in. Currently been stuck in one myself for over a year now, depression is tedious and annoying. Wishing I had a car, but license is like 2k€ here on top of all car fees, so bicycle it is for me still. Though, sometimes its really annoying due of the snow here. Surprised that these threads still run, this many years later.

off yourself

15 years here. Been severely depressed since I was 5, but I've finally decided that this is the year I'm really going to change and be happy. Wow, what the hell, why would a license be so expensive? I mean, the US has some pretty fucking stupid drivers and it should be harder to get one, but that seems a little extreme.

cubs?

It's interesting that I'm a total sweetheart on the inside, but the only thing I'm really good at is being an asshole.

For me its about, 12 or so years and counting now. Sometimes I just wish to be able to enjoy the simpler times when you didn't have to worry about money, food, everything. And, licenses are expensive because, >Finland. Least it snows little bit less now that I moved bit souther about 1½ years ago.

Wouldkn't mind

See your local correctional officer.

It might come as a surprise to you, but you being a sweetheart on the inside is a delusion. You are 100% asshole.
Post more cubs

Where is that tail even coming from?

And then, I wait 2 hours for quality inspector to come watch me install some fasteners, and they show up finally when I'm on break.

Of course, it always happens when you go for break. It wouldn't happen any other way, you should know this by now

Kill them too

AAAARGH!

I feel you man, it sucks. I'm having to really force myself to be positive and happy, but other than that my life is pretty decent. Finland seems pretty cool (aside from Dani), but licenses being that expensive is pretty ridiculous.

Nah, I really am a great person once you get to know me. I've just had to build up an impenetrable wall to protect my soft, sensitive heart.

Well that's unfortunate. I'm not having the best of luck today either.

>Been severely depressed since I was 5

>depressed since I was 5

youtube.com/watch?v=2ebqDgbWiSA

furfag discord: discord gg/k3Hy6TY

I'm currently attending some professional help, but occasionally still feel like just, not even trying. Not sure if I can ever even hold a stable job, due of having horrible panic attacks and that the last time I had one. And, you go man, hope everything goes well for you.

Sorry, think you linked the wrong post. And, dont want to do weed since, my family has history of abusing shit like alcoholic, and its not good. Dont want to end up like my father who has been apparently drinking again for 2 months straight from what I've heard.

Testing

If you mean Radzyn, I've seen him periodically pop in a few times a year, but I haven't seen him lately

Howdy

ayy

Haven't seen him in ages, unfortunately

You are judged by the first encounter, giving off negative signs won't make anyone get closer. The soft inside you are trying to protect doesn't exist because it does not show anywhere other than your own delusional level.
Stop living in denial and man up!
Post more cubs

Could you stop splicing your commas you fucking nutbag

Yep.
It's normal.

No killing.
I get paid quite well to do nothing.

Yep. I've tried to limit my racism, but living in the real ATL ghettos my whole life made me really depressed because a lot of them are truly awful people.

I'm right there with you. I pretty much gave up and stopped trying anything at 10. My anxiety has gotten much worse the past few months, and panic attacks are not fun. But I'm still trying. I sincerely hope you can feel better too, I know how bad it is.

Heya, Moony. How's it going?

Yeah that's exactly why I make myself out to be an asshole: I don't like people getting close to me. I've been hurt too many times by too many people.

No, fuck you.

>No killing
Sheesh you must be the life of a party

>No, fuck you.
C'mon man, you could have fit in another comma there.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Ah, thanks for info. Unfortunate, but, still glad to hear he hasn't completely kicked the bucked yet.

I highly doubt it'll get better. Never really felt like, that I had a good chance or shot at life, and even though I have managed to get to uni and stuff, I just feel like unable to continue. Been running too long on empty tank.

Eh, didn't feel it.

It'll get better, but you have to want it. Happiness doesn't come overnight.

Evening both.

Going mostly okay. Same old boring life.

True. But, being stuck in poverty trap for 20 years makes you kinda jaded at things ever changing. Hard to think itll get better if bad and worse is all you've ever known.

I've been on the sauce for 5 years, life is short don't regret doing fuck all just get melted on anything you can grab. Life is meaningless stop trying to find meaning for stuff that has non.

You sound a lot like me. It took years of hard work for my mom to get us out of one the most ghetto, crime ridden areas in the country into a barely nicer area, but if you work your ass off you can escape. It is absolutely not easy, but it is worth it.

Hey, Alex. What's up?

Just don't feel like that stuff is for me. Already got a headache from the gift bottle of baileys I got for graduating the gymnasium. Which I had saved for over an year, but thats beside the point. Probably sounds like Im boring, but I just dont want to deal with overpriced cigarettes, headache-inducing liquids, or horrid-smelling plants.

Kind of doubt it. Just don't really see a way out of my current situation, especially that school feels like utter shit due of asshole classmates for many years straight, and not being able to integrate at all at Uni.

Hi Alex

No man, everyone does things differently! SSDD Same shit different day, we all tread the same path it's how we progress that matters.

I enjoy vodka, you don't can't blame you for it.

>graduating the gymnasium
>splitting commas everywhere
Are you hungarian?

Nah, don't feel that way. Be positive, and thankful for what you do have. It may seem bad now, but I promise you won't regret making those steps toward being happy. Last night was the first time since I was 5 that I can remember any semblance of happiness, all because I let my true colors show and helped a guy in need. I know exactly how it feels to be treated like shit by people, but know that you're better than them. Don't let fuckheads bring you down and control you. It's your life, not theirs.