Looking for all degenerates

Looking for all degenerates

POST GENERAL DEGENERACY

Don't forget to join the official degenerates of Sup Forums server.. where vrchatfags, pedos & lolis, traps & fags, and Jews&Nazis alike can join together in harmony that is degeneracy.

We are dysfunctional family and we want you to join.
discord gg/k3Hy6TY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degeneracy No. 1

>Thank god

Let me be very clear

If you:

>Have committed to be in a monogamous relationship with another person
>Have received that pledge for commitment in return from that person
>Are asked if that person can have sex with another person without involving you beyond telling you the story with explicit detail whenever they feel inclined to bring it up
>agree to this without argument and remain in the relationship

You are not worth replying to this thread because you don't deserve to speak in public as if you're people, because you're not people, you are degenerate filth. You have willingly given up your self respect and dignity, therefor displaying it here is completely unacceptable. You don't even deserve the life you are wasting on the people who love you.

Why tf is she so hairy?

Seriously?

I AM YOUR QUEEN

I WILL SHOW YOU DE WAE

FOLLOW ME

Whatever isn't naturally in your body, like a big gaping hole LARPing as a vagina, is eventually corrected by the body.

You should eat more soy and possibly take oestrogen if you want that to go away.

If you don’t, idk, power to you I guess

What a cute girl

I don't think this is true. How do you explain hip replacement? Or boob implants?

who is this?

thats a lame discord. wheres the jb

Hip replacements are bolted to the bones. But wounds will try to close. Even wounds shaped like a vagina.

You’re a fucking faggot

WHERE IS THE JB

thx for bumping

Thank you as well

Jeb?

sauce

what is the meaning of this picture?

how many pedos are there?

Nice try fbi

Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr7TOsrTMY

who