Who's gonna drop the hottest hip hop project of 2018?

Who's gonna drop the hottest hip hop project of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kanye

hopefully

Calling it
Turbografx 16 is gonna be lit as fuck

Me or Earl

Either me or Kanye desu

EARL

lil dicky

cashmeoutside

how are we supposed to know, the 2018 XXL freshman class hasn't been announced
seriously tho? Earl, Kanye, or Denzel Curry maybe. Kamaiyah if she ever gets the samples cleared for her new tape. Maybe even Ugly God if the whole "serious non-meme artist" think works out for him but I don't have high hopes

Bhad Bhabie, who else?

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS!

Juvenile

Master P

me

As goofy as all the me posts are I honestly believe anyone can be a rap 15 minute a famer nowadays.

EVERY

nick crompton makes his comeback with debut mixtape Straight Outta Crompton. Fantano 9, Scaruffi 7.5, P4k BNM. Screencap this.

asap rocky

shit

>seriously tho? Earl, Kanye, or Denzel Curry maybe.

Maybe Earl or Kanye. Denzel is great but his album will have a series of amazing moments as opposed to being a cohesively great project.

Young Thug is also only getting better. He's a possible contender.

I'd personally bet on that Freddie Gibbs + Madlib sequel if it ever does get finished. But I have my doubts... Maybe Schoolboy Q if he managed to top Blank Face. He's been steadily improving too.

Isaiah Rashad also seems like he could pull an ace and surprise everyone. He last project was great.

Rocky needs to start actually giving a shit again if that's going to happen. He has one of the nicest flows (imo) but creatively the guy just hasn't been in it for a while.

There's a way better chance of someone like Vince Staples showing out over Rocky.

How has nobody said Travis Scott? Gibbs or Kanye would be great. Young Thug possibly. Earl would be nice if he toned down his overt racism. Longshot vote goes to Lil Wayne.

Max B

LIL BO PEEP

Madlib and Gibbs

Earl the creator

Mick Jenkins
Clipping.
Chance
Eminem (if he BTFO of the Nazis)

lil GOINK

how XD bou XD da

Sup Forums

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

Rocky sounded smooth as fuck on Flowerboy. Hopefully there's more of that quality on his next lp.

Is Gibbs going to continue to collaborate w. Madlib?

I actually think there might be a change of a surprise drop from Earl riight at the end of the year. Probably December? It would be Earl-ish and he dropped IDLSIDGO the same way but yeah, he might drop in 2018 too, who knows

is that lil ugly mane

oliver francis

I hope all these garbage hip hop hacks drop dead
I drop a shit in my toilet every morning hotter than any of these garbage junkies

Lil pump already did ctfuuu

Riff Raff

Ski Mask the Slump God
Earl Sweatshirt
Freddie Gibbs if he and Madlib get their shit together
Flatbush Zombies now that they can afford sample clearing

RTJ 4.

Rashad is slept on. Cilvia Demo is great, and The Sun's Tirade was actually one of my favorites of 2016 now that I look back on it.

Lmao

You got it right OP, Jay Critch

nicki obvi

2018 is already been taken care of
2017 the last few months have seen DOOM drops left and right

everyone else can sit the fuck back down

Hip-hop is dying (Becoming retard tier garbage) please save it Kanye.

Coulda put a bit more effort into that shoop

gayyyyyyy