Ireland and Brexit

How do the Irish feel about the possibility of the UK leaving the EU? If it happens, will Ireland remain committed to the EU or will they eventually decide their ties with the UK are strong than with the EU and drop out too?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/mondello-park-european-ruling-2782732-May2016/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
huffingtonpost.com/robert-gogel/fix-it-not-brexit_b_10224968.html
metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Ireland is better off leaving, I want Ireland to leave so Canada can develop closer relations with it.
Ireland was one of the countries to support us alongside Britain when the EU threatened to place sanctions against us, Ireland will always be an ally of Canada's and Irish people will always be welcome here.

The (mostly) English speaking nations need to stick together. The EU seems to have devolved into a "we hate English speaker" club.

This, the EU and Europeans hate the Anglos, they hate our culture look at how euros turn their nose up at you when you use feet and inches. Let them destroy their culture, their identity, their borders and become the European federation

It always was, lad.

The EU is a fundamentally anti-American organisation, which hopes to one day challenge American pre-eminence.

It started with Germany and their Ostpolitik, I'd say - and of course France is happy to do anything to regain their power and fight the "Anglo-Saxons".

like anyone gives a fuck what Ireland thinks

they lost their say in 1922

I hope we leave and it fucking destroys them, the cucks.

I hope famine returns and punishes them

Go fuck yourself

who gives a shit what those potato niggers think.

They literally spent their wholes lives going against British tyranny to be economically and politically tied to a body that can crumple their minute and stagnating economy/industries in a flash

which they are already doing, this passed or is being passed: thejournal.ie/mondello-park-european-ruling-2782732-May2016/

And the problem is the leftist cuckholds their parents brought up will just blindly walk into accepting this body for years to come, so they get what they deserve.

Norn Iron fag here. I'm probably the only Catholic here voting leave (mainly because I hate Juncker, timmerman and tusk) but if we leave then they might have to put boreder checks up.

This is another great reason to vote Leave. The IRA would have a few sitting duck targets if any soldiers are put there and this would destabilise the country, causing massive bantz all round.

Calm down, Ahmed. Ireland is our friend and ally and we must help each other fight the invading shitskin hordes.

I doubt there would be a border guard, Irish people can already join the British army. I'm a catholic too and I would vote leave also.

Nah we're cucked as fuck. Especially if it involves the EU.

I am Northern Irish, I am whiter than you.

Few shitskins in Ireland . Obviously a few in Dublin, but no where near English level

But if they had to do border checks for people smugglers then there'd definitely be security personnel of some description

the irish arent our friends, they have made that very clear.

The EU will never let you leave.

They are if you fucking hate the stuck up royal family cunts and their cuck conservative friends.

Hang yourself, traitor.

Dubs of truth right there.

Go fuck yourself and your failing "muh empire"

Republicanism is where it's at.

id happily invade ireland if the queen wills it, or any country for that matter.

god save the queen

Fuck off traitor scum
God save our gracious queen
Long live our noble queen
God save the queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the queen

>NI

You're the biggest nigger of all- still hating the people of a country you were born in. If you hate the Irish move back to Britain you subhuman.

>Republicanism is where it's at.

Paris would like a word with you

wew lad, go the republic already, you belong with your fellow cucks

The Empire is gone. Why are all republicans brain-dead?

It's not, you have 14 colonies

Its happening lads

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

Britain has no colonies, by definition they are overseas territories or crown dependencies. All are self governing falklands, Gibraltar, isle of man etc

This: Also, India was our Empire - our Queen is no longer an empress, we don't rule over any other peoples - by most definitions, Britain is no longer an empire.

the guardian must have written this through gritted teeth.
bloody brilliant

LET'S GO BOYS

If Ireland weren't so cucked they would support ISIS over the English.

Reparations are long over due.

What they have done to the Irish can never be forgiven.

Just because you changed the name in the 80's from crown colony to overseas territory doesn't mean suddenly they aren't colonies.
Just like Bruce Jenner can't just say he's a woman and suddenly become a woman.

we literally did nothing

I'm pretty hyped. It may mean EIREXIT and a step closer to an Anglo-Celt alliance

Am I allowed to support the British monarchy or is that going against my American heritage.

British republicans piss me off, loud mouthed cunts.

We took control mainly due to the fact Ireland was unable to govern itself for a long period of time.

Just like you still cant today.

That is why the Irish are often referred to as the niggers of Europe". And you are just niggers

Ive heared some shit annologies in my time but thats up there with the worst.

Also consider the following; there is nothing inherently bad about colonies

No, it's reasonable as a nationalist to support the culture of any nation. I don't like certain countries in fact I despise many, but I don't want to see their culture go extinct within their own borders.

Nothing wrong with respecting the monarchy as long as you're not advocating for the US to become one of their realms.

When have I said there's anything bad about colonies? I am probably the most pro British empire person on this board and in Canada

>t. third-gen immigrant

Climb out of the Brit's ass, holy shit. Did your parents really ignore you that much?

It's funny you calling the Irish niggers when Irish Catholics in the north do the best in their GCSE's in all of the UK.

Plus, check your demographics. You're literally niggers.

Sorry I'm a patriotic Canadian

lmao who cares what a bunch of pikeys think

GCSEs, that great measure of the worth of a nation.

Meanwhile Ireland cannot hold a candle to the inventions of the Scots and English.

As we were very very poor.

Explain why ethnic Irish in NI have the best GCSE results in all of the UK.

Think we need the Brexit

The EU was great for us back in the 70's and 80's but now that we are one of the more prosperous countries in Europe it really has nothing to offer Ireland anymore.

If Britain leave Ireland will stay, however it will be the beginning of the end for the EU, soon other major western nations will leave and so will we

Hopefully before we get flooded with Syrians

We are caught by the balls currently since alot of US and international company's use us to gain access to Europe. I think in the future we will leave

The Huffington Post is actively shilling in favor of remain. What the fuck?

huffingtonpost.com/robert-gogel/fix-it-not-brexit_b_10224968.html

Globalist maxipad shilling globalist agenda.

How is this surprising in the slightest?

>He thinks the migrants are Syrian

Good goy

metro.co.uk/2015/09/19/eu-statisticians-claim-only-1-in-5-migrants-are-from-syria-5398412/

They work harder?
They care more?

Who even cares about GCSE results? 12 year olds?

>As we were very very poor.

You realise wealth and IQ are very highly correlated?

Ireland ranks lower than the UK in average IQ, has far fewer inventions, nobel prizes, fewer (if any) periodic table rankings, and UK universities are world-renowned .

Calculate any of these things on a per-capita basis and Ireland still does not beat the UK.

Are GCSEs more important than these achievements?

*periodic table discoveries

This is what a traitor looks like ladies and gents.

Be sure to lynch him the next you see

Does it matter where they are from Ahmed ???

Syrian, Afghan, Moroccan, Iranian, it doesn't matter, they're all Immigrant shitskins

Real talk, no memes - what's the chance they even let us get out if we vote out? And what's the chance of winning brexit?

Okay, you're going to pussyfoot around the GCSE results. You're hopeless.

And when I say poor I don't mean 'went to school, did shit and became a plumber' I mean so poor that school isn't an option, there are no jobs and you have to farm potatoes on a tiny part of land because of the penal laws that are designed to make you 2nd class citizens.

Your ignorance on this topic is akin to a 14 year olds who has just seen 'hurr durr potato nigger' memes for the first time.

Fuck off Sayed. Ireland is a great country.

I'm from the north. And technically we're 3.5% whiter than you.

Also, I was just pointing out that the narrative has been forced down even the throats of Sup Forums users.

>what's the chance they even let us get out if we vote out?
If leave wins, Cameron will more than likely resign, and a pro-Brexit government will form (and there are many pro-Brexit establishment figures). There's not much the EU can do in the face of a genuinely pro-independence national government - they have no army, no police force etc.

We are lucky in that we have a large pro-Brexit faction in our country, who will take power if leave wins. Otherwise we would have pro-EU figures in government, who would more than likely collude with the EU.

>And what's the chance of winning brexit?

Pretty slim imo. We have an apathetic population, all the big banks and governments are against us.

I imagine the ghosts of our founding fathers watching the Brexit vote with amusement and saying the 18th century equivalent of "do it, faggots."

Cameron's gone regardless actually. Unless remain wins by 60%+ then Cameron is RIP. I saw senior tories openly say that on the news and TV

I did not pussyfoot.

>"Explain why ethnic Irish in NI have the best GCSE results in all of the UK."

>They work harder?
>They care more?

I gave you what I thought could be some likely answers.

I assume you're going to suggest ethnic/cultural superiority on the part of the ethnic Irish, and as I stated, the rest of the data does not support that.

So if you reject my two theories for why the results are better, and the idea of Irish superiority is clearly ludicrous, then what other reason do you posit?

>And when I say poor I don't mean 'went to school, did shit and became a plumber' I mean so poor that school isn't an option, there are no jobs and you have to farm potatoes on a tiny part of land because of the penal laws that are designed to make you 2nd class citizens.

Similar to how it was before it was conquered (minus the potatoes), and before the imposition of the penal laws. Why weren't the Irish more developed?

>Your ignorance on this topic is akin to a 14 year olds who has just seen 'hurr durr potato nigger' memes for the first time.

Says the one trying to trumpet GCSEs as a great indicator of a population's intelligence.