Be me

>be me
>about to go into this Asian massage parlor that I am a regular at and destroy some yellow P U S S Y.
>Do it about once a week. >Don’t even get a fucking massage. First time i did. But paid to fuck after. Did her twice and she told her buddies I’m good
> now i just pull out a hunred dah bill and start doing a
>airhumpingdoggystyle.gif

Anyways, ask me anything.

What's the best way to hang a picture frame?

Will you come in her mouth?
Will you give her oral?
Will you get a rimjob?

How do you know if a place is down to do that kind of thing?

Can you fix my toilet?

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

Decide where you want it to hang on the wall and find the stud, pal.

YouTube will help immensely also.

No
Probably
No

Just gotta feel em out

What’s it doing?

>2018
>paying for sex

Broken

Are they particularly hot asians or something? Why pay? Maybe I'm judging too forwardly but you don't seem like a total mong or anything, you could probs just meet an azn, potentially even more your type, at a bar and stuff her for free no?

If the sex is like the best you've ever had and comes with perks or something, while not for me, I'd still KINDA get it but unless your face looks like a foot I can't grasp why you'd wanna blow a bill on ONE fuck lol

Little over a hour and a half

Lowe’s or Home Depot

Can you come over and do it?

>how far
>hour and a half

Don’t get a lot of Pussy, Pussy i can get is fat and married. Never been married no kids. Weld for a living. 100$ ain’t a big deal

sex is never free friend
youre paying for alcohol, gas or cab rides, dates etc
its cheaper to pay to just fuck than to waste time doing stupid little shit for some puss

Address?

Lol. Fuck it.

Not him but we measure distance in time in my area

907 Hovey Ave, Normal, IL

do you do it the other way, too?
>what time are we leaving?
>about 2 miles

have you made the Kessel run?

Nah too far

>Just gotta feel em out
isn't that how you also get arrested though?

same
i live 5min away from two of my friends
totally works

Damnit, please?

The couple of friends i have told about what I’m doing i have assured i will be beaming in my mugshot

No. Fuck Illinois anyways. There is nothing worth a fuck in that state.

Pretty please, we got chicago

Naaaahhhh nonsense, being decent looking certainly doesn't hurt but there's not a REQUIRED 'exchange of goods' or whatever between two(+?) people that are looking for a good time. Had sex with a number of coworkers that are just casual friends to this day, it just takes being outspoken about flirtyness. That said it's definitely a hurdle if you're in a committed relationship I'm sure lol

>we got Chicago

Either a nigger or delusional

Well if the quality warrants the coin and the coin doesn't break the bank, I'm happy you're enjoying the expenditure homie. Slip a digit in her booty for me next time.

Yep I did it in 11 parsecs. Suck it Solo

So you are coming?

Nah that is still time.

Haven’t even gone in yet. Waiting on her to get done with this senior citizen

Checked

No Obama , fuck outta here

HERE I GO BOYS!

What did you say to her to let you fuck her the first time?

Nice lol. Get you some aznhole, OP. Enjoy.

probs "u wann sum fukk"

works on me everytime soo